Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,634 members, 7,905,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb (4267 Views)

North Korea Sentences American To 15 Years Hard Labour- Channelstv / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by hubreality(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2010
pmond:

@ Borat
Thank God he is not a Nigerian? A Nigerian tried and also failed! Haven't you been watching the news?

Have anyone ever pondered,
Why do every bomb attempt keep failing in the States since 7/11? Are they really that lucky? Is someone using this people as a bait or distraction? Are some people just playing Heroes? Or maybe it's some sort of propaganda?

Anyway,  any strong belief is self-destructive, that's the problem with true Muslim's believers! God help America,  but please dear God,,  help us Nigerians too, cause we are also on terrorist list.

Nigeria has been delisted from terrorists watch list. Any evil attack will fail in their very own hands and they'll be caught at large in Jesus' Name. Amen.
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by blackcypha(m): 10:01pm On May 05, 2010
illusion2:

The face of fooolishness & radicalism rolled into one !
GBAM !
MAD FOOLS , HATE MOSLEM RADICALS WTH A PASSION!
Bleep THEM ALL
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by Akosbaba(m): 12:01am On May 06, 2010
These arabs are synonymous with the stubborn goats who never learn no matter how long u punish them.
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by truly: 12:04am On May 06, 2010
pmond:

@ Borat
Thank God he is not a Nigerian? A Nigerian tried and also failed! Haven't you been watching the news?

Why do every bomb attempt keep failing in the States since 7/11? Are they really that lucky? Is someone using this people as a bait or distraction? Are some people just playing Heroes? Or maybe it's some sort of propaganda?

Anyway,  any strong belief is self-destructive, that's the problem with true Muslim's believers! God help America,  but please dear God,,  help us Nigerians too, cause we are also on terrorist list.

And what about true christians!
William Tyndale (1494-1536) was the first person to translate considerable parts of the Bible from Greek and Hebrew texts into English
He did this to make it accessible to the general public
Both the Catholic church and the Church of England frowned at this challenge on their authority
Tyndale was arrested and jailed  
He was tried for heresy, strangled and burnt at the stake.
And we know from christian history that heresy is not forgiven with the church praying for the "sinner"  
rather, it is punished by being burnt at the stake
So please post based on true christian practice, and not some sanitised version that only applies on the internet

Anyway a true muslim knows that killing innocent people is a grievious sin
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by truly: 12:05am On May 06, 2010
Akosbaba:

These arabs are synonymous with the stubborn goats who never learn no matter how long u punish them.

The guy is not an Arab!
Ignorance is unhealthy

And I reckon that your post applies to christian Arabs?
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by truly: 12:29am On May 06, 2010
Tayo-D:

@topic,

The above topic is misleading. He may be a paskistani by birth and an American by convenience, but he is a muslim at heart.  The headline should read: "Surprise Surprise - A muslim to be charged for NYC Bombing"

Yes he is a muslim, although misguided
But you are a christian at heart and your post is in line with the August 1572 St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre in France
When French soldiers and the Roman Catholic clergy massacred the Huguenots (French Calvinist Protestants)

The Vatican celebrated this massacre! Bells were rung, canons were fired
A special commemorative medal was struck—to honor the occasion!
The Pope commissioned Italian artist Vasari to paint a mural of the Massacre—which still hangs in the Vatican till today!
Pope Gregory XIII said the massacre gave him more pleasure than 50 Battles of Lepanto
Remember that the supposedly peace-loving papacy was also involved in the Battle of Lepanto

Stop trying to hoodwink us with this "christainity-is-love" falsehood
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by KIDIKENYI: 10:14am On May 06, 2010
A handsome terorist please, kill him
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by naomi4life(f): 10:30am On May 06, 2010
God save us from meniacs! The man looks so innocent but then, Who is really innocent?!
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by sizzlers(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2010
pmond:

@ Borat

Anyway,  any strong belief is self-destructive, that's the problem with true Muslim's believers! God help America,  but please dear God,,  help us Nigerians too, cause we are also on terrorist list.
HA HA HAAA HAHA Bro i think u ar right in that bold statement. i think this AMERICANS are blindfolding and playing us all, since 9/11 all attempt has been failing.
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by favouredjb(f): 11:04am On May 06, 2010
truly:

But you are a christian at heart and your post is in line with the August 1572 St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre in France
When French soldiers and the Roman Catholic clergy massacred the Huguenots (French Calvinist Protestants)

The Vatican celebrated this massacre! Bells were rung, canons were fired
The Pope commissioned Italian artist Vasari to paint a mural of the Massacre—[b]which still hangs in the Vatican till today
!
Pope Gregory XIII said the massacre gave him more pleasure than 50 Battles of Lepanto
Remember that the supposedly peace-loving papacy was also involved in the Battle of Lepanto

Stop trying to hoodwink us with this "christainity-is-love" falsehood [/b]

oh,so because all this supposedly happened in 1572,muslims wants to continue der own
in dis century?why cant u just accept that your brothers are terrorists,why are u trying to justify their barbaric and animallistic behaviours?

this is not a muslim vs christian debate ok

Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by favouredjb(f): 11:07am On May 06, 2010
[quote author=truly link=topic=441595.msg6006448#msg6006448 date=1273102175]

[b]The Vatican celebrated this massacre! Bells were rung, canons were fired
The Pope commissioned Italian artist Vasari to paint a mural of the Massacre—[b]which still hangs in the Vatican till today
!

Stop trying to hoodwink us with this "christainity-is-love" falsehood  [/b]

oh,so because all this supposedly happened in 1572,muslims wants to continue der own
in dis century?why cant u just accept that your brothers are terrorists,why are u trying to justify their barbaric and animallistic behaviours?

this is not a muslim vs christian debate
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by DualCore1: 11:44am On May 06, 2010
Y'all should wake the forrk up and stop being deceived by the media. Its pathetic that after 911 and the shocking truth of 911, pipz are still following and swallowing every hook.
Aint no conspiracy theorist but aint gon fall for the crap this world and those behind it is feeding pipz with.

The earlier you start knowing there's more to everything thing than meets the lay man's eye and comprehension, the better.

P.S: That guy is handsome o, hmmm. Anyone knows his present phone number? Abi make I call CIA? tongue
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by illusion2: 3:22pm On May 06, 2010
truly:

And what about true christians!
William Tyndale (1494-1536) was the first person to translate considerable parts of the Bible from Greek and Hebrew texts into English
He did this to make it accessible to the general public
Both the Catholic church and the Church of England frowned at this challenge on their authority
Tyndale was arrested and jailed
He was tried for heresy, strangled and burnt at the stake.

So because someone was 'terrorised' in the 16th century. . .that justifies this mugu muslim paki's action in 2010 ? undecided

Some people sabi reason backwards sha ! cheesy

He's misguided. . . . . . . . FULL STOP !

Don't try to make yourself feel better by looking for 'christian' examples. . . .it won't fly tongue

truly:

So please post based on true christian practice, and not some sanitised version that only applies on the internet

Anyway a true muslim knows that killing innocent people is a grievious sin

A true muslim knows he/she has an obligation to kill all infidels-innocent or not (Qu'ran 9: 5) tongue
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by Hauwa1: 3:35pm On May 06, 2010
came as a student, 2.78 gpa and was given HIB visa
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by ElRazur: 3:53pm On May 06, 2010
Silly-muslim-loving-maggots giving justification and trying to find every excuse.

To those muppets who have suggested that "how come terrorist are caught more, since 911". Anyone with half functional brain would have realised that there have been an increase in surveillance rate and other reconnaissance activities on terrorist cells etc. So it is no rocket science that more and more detection and arrest are been made.

And as for the grade one muppet who tried to bring Christianity into this, who gives a shiiiit about what happened in the 16th century like illusion2 asked you? Do you have a brain? No offence, but I am left to wonder how the sins of 16th century are still been used for today.

God save us from men with tiny mind. undecided
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by saraj(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2010
babaearly:

Wait do you guys just chew everything the U.S Govt and the CIA tells you? Sometimes you have to shine your eyes and stop behaving like dummies.
The CIA has a plot and they are steadily seeing it through.

Thank God someone agrees with me. AlCIAda are totally behind this. When I first saw it being reported,
,I knew it was only a matter of time that some innocent
man that happens to be Muslim would be used as the scapegoat.
And the guy was likely mind controlled or tortured into taking responsibility
for the whole thing.
People are unaware of just how sick these so called government agencies are.
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by haronky7: 7:31pm On May 06, 2010
@Dual Core
You sounded familiar except for the attempt at Yankee's accent, ehmmmmm, like Becomricha except for the lack of maps! grin grin

But what in the name of good things are you trying to say?
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by truly: 9:07pm On May 06, 2010
favouredjb:

[quote author=truly link=topic=441595.msg6006448#msg6006448 date=1273102175]

[b]The Vatican celebrated this massacre! Bells were rung, canons were fired
!

Stop trying to hoodwink us with this "christainity-is-love" falsehood  [/b]

this is not a muslim vs christian debate
It would have been useful if you read the previous posts before you added yours
Somebody says the bomber is not just a Pakistani, but a muslim at heart; and so commenced the assault on Islam
And it continued; no christian called them to order

But when I pointed out that christians have their issues
You suddenly notice that it is not christian/muslim debate
incidentally your advice that this is not a debate between christianity and Islam came after you falsely accused me of supporting him
Go BACK AND READ MY POSTS
You also want me to admit that my brothers are terrorists, carrying out barbaric acts
Implied in your statement is the assertion that christians never do such condemnable deeds

To start with, I did not and can never support him because Islam never sanctions such acts

BTW, why can we not just respond to what somebody says rather than what we are praying he would say so that we can "nail" him
Nobody says that Reverend King's action is sanctioned by the bible, but it did happen
were he a muslim, the case would easily, through some sophistry, be attempted that yes, that is what Islam stands for

By the way, do christians ever admitt that their brethrens are terrorists? No
You are even a proof of that- you said that the St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre "supposedly" happened
Really? So we need to rewrite European Christian history from Nigeria to win an argument!
It did not supposedly happen. It actually happened, whether or not anyone is happy with it

And I can tell you more of such incidents and you will need to spend several lifetimes
destroying documents to rewrite the entire history
So why won't you too recognise documented history of your people's terrorists, animalistic and barbariuc behaviours?

Bye line
Muslims have condemned muslims terrorists more than christians have condemned their renegades
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by truly: 9:38pm On May 06, 2010
illusion2:

So because someone was 'terrorised' in the 16th century. .  .that justifies this mugu muslim paki's action in 2010 ?  undecided

Some people sabi reason backwards shacheesy

He's misguided. . . . . . . . FULL STOP !

Don't try to make yourself feel better by looking for 'christian' examples. . . .it won't fly
  tongue
A true muslim knows he/she has an obligation to kill all infidels-innocent or not  (Qu'ran 9: 5)  tongue
Reasoning backwards!
Actually, the accusation lies with you
READ POSTS before posting - that is not too much to ask
So a Pakistani tries to bomb a place in NY
and people condemn him - good, no problem with that! he deserves that for his intended massacre
So when somebody now says no, he is just being a muslim

So we need to ponder what is it about being a muslim at heart, is the heart of a christian different?
So I point that out, and your superior reasoning still faults that
Incidentally, I was just being nice -  we have local examples of religious intolerance by christians

Sincerely, I am not feeling good about christian examples
I went to a christian school and bought a bible to be able to pass BK exam
I work with christians - they provide me enough proof daily of the gulf between their PR and reality

As regards, muslims killing infidels, although you misunderstand the Quran, but
Let me also quote for you from the Bible: You used 9 : 5 from the Quran

Let us look at

Ezekiel 9 : 6
Slay outright the elderly, the young man and the virgin, the infant and the women

So?
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by redsun(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2010
But CCTV and data protection is revolutionary,the only way to get away from serious crime in the west is by suicide,one way to hell, There is hardly anywhere to hide for violent criminals,it is literally a big brother world.
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by TayoD1(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2010
@truly,

I stand by my statement that the guy is a muslim at heart.  Let's apply some logic here.  Did the guy's dual nationality provided the ideological inspiration to carry out such murderous action? The answer is NO! What inspired his action was nothing but his faith, in this case ISLAM (the so-called relion of peace). So until you can prove to us here that his nationality provided the ideological impetus for his action, you will do well to keep your islamic peace to youreself.

Going a little further to address your irrelevancies.  All the cases you mentioned above bear no implications to my faith as a Christian.  Why? Because neighter the Pope nor any of the people you mentioned are the author and finisher of my faith.  If you need to find out what a Christian should be like, look at Jesus and to an extent Paul and the early Disciples. Were they ever at anytime violent? NO.

As for you and the other "non-infidels", Mohammed is the author and finisher of your faith.  He was a violent man who practiced blood-shed that provides the inspiration for the Jihadist of today. His teachings are not ambigous with regards to killing infidels and Jews!  Consider this. How in the world can you condemn a muslim who marries and sleeps with an underaged girl when Mohammed did same? Apply same logic to mass murder and terrorism!!!
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by oge4real(f): 11:35pm On May 06, 2010
It is a pity that these imbeciles dont learn from previous happenings. Tomorrow, another dumbass will rise to execute a terrorist attack.
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by truly: 2:37am On May 07, 2010
Tayo-D:

@truly,

I stand by my statement that the guy is a muslim at heart.  Let's apply some logic here.  Did the guy's dual nationality provided the ideological inspiration to carry out such murderous action? The answer is NO! What inspired his action was nothing but his faith, in this case ISLAM (the so-called relion of peace). So until you can prove to us here that his nationality provided the ideological impetus for his action, you will do well to keep your islamic peace to youreself.

You are the one that will prove to me that being a muslim allows him to carry out mass killings
Until then your assertion cannot stand
Muslims are allowed to fight. But they must obey rules in the process
You CAN never bring evidence of muslims who truly believe that killing innocents or committing suicide is right!

Tayo-D:

@truly,

Going a little further to address your irrelevancies.  All the cases you mentioned above bear no implications to my faith as a Christian.  Why? Because neighter the Pope nor any of the people you mentioned are the author and finisher of my faith.  If you need to find out what a Christian should be like, look at Jesus and to an extent Paul and the early Disciples. Were they ever at anytime violent? NO.

Irrelevancies indeed!
So why should the action of al Qaida or this guy bear any imlications on my faith?

How should a christian be like?
Using the example of Jesus Christ (may the blessings of Allah be upon Him), Paul and the early disciples will not work
None of the people you mentioned ever ruled over a country
They were not attacked as a group by an army

Prophet Muhammed (Peace be upon Him) never fought a war until he came to Madina
He was heckled in Makkah, but he did not fight and had to flee top Madina
It was in Madina that he and his group were besieged by an army
And he was required to fight, but with restraint

Of course, you are entitled to stand by your assertion just as I stand by my assertion
that christianity is peace loving in theory only
The peace preached in the Bilble is impracticable - when a christian or a country of christians is attacked,
how does he or it respond?

I have never seen a christian country just surrender to a foreign army without battle
the weakness of the Bible is that it does not give guidance on how to fight battles

The Bible gives account of how ferocious christians could be when they fight
What is the purpose of these accounts?

So christian countries have vast arsenals of weapons of mass destruction
And one has used it before
So I should just believe that they want to lead their lives like Peter and Jesus Christ?
Even if that is the intention, I have never heard you object to your country or any christian country
having weapons for figthing wars
Of course, you wouldn't - you benefit from the protection those weapons offer

At least the Christian right in America is even more war-loving than the democrats
Isn't that an irony when you are saying christians are peace loving

So let us know that this your idea of no war is  a myth

Men (Muslims, Christians etc) will fight wars - Obama said something similar even while collecting the nobel prize for peace
Wars  need rules - Islam provide rules; Bible offers no guidance
So all is fair in a christian war

Tayo-D:

As for you and the other "non-infidels", Mohammed is the author and finisher of your faith.  He was a violent man who practiced blood-shed that provides the inspiration for the Jihadist of today. His teachings are not ambigous with regards to killing infidels and Jews!  Consider this. How in the world can you condemn a muslim who marries and sleeps with an underaged girl when Mohammed did same? Apply same logic to mass murder and terrorism!!!

You can take  liberties that are not available to me
A jew can abuse Jesus Christ (may the blessing of Allah be upon him); but you cannot abuse Moses
So you can call Muhammed names (PBUH), I cannot and dare not attack Jesus Christ

However, if you studied Islamic history, you would notice that Muhammed (PBUH) traded with jews
This is a fact known to christians worldwide - maybe the information is not shared with Nigerian christians
We also know that 2 John : 10 forbids you from having anything to do with people who qualify as "infidels"

However, on the issue of Paedophilia? who is an under aged girl?
A girl of 16? 14, 13?
The age has been rising over time -
so it is easy for you to easily use today's standard against a man who lived over 1,400 years ago
It was legal to marry a 10-year old girl in England in the past
So maybe those who lived in England then should be accused of padeophilia   

And by the way, the age is 12 in the Vatican and 13 in Spain TODAY

Of course, Jesus Christ (may the blessing of Allah be upon him) never married
So we cannot draw any guidance on his stand on the matter and polygamy

Summary - Islam does not tolerate killing of innocents, women and children
There are renegade muslims who go beyond bounds just like you are now telling me that there are renegade popes
But christians have been fighting based on man-made laws
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by TayoD1(m): 3:47am On May 07, 2010
@truly,

Let's summarise your verbosity above.

1.  You can find no proof that any Christian who murders another is following in Christ or His early Disciples footsteps.
2.  Mohammed practices peace only when convenient.
3.  Mohammed's morality is time and era dependent (I suppose same must be for the allah he serves). Morality can be bent to serve pressing needs
4.  Organizations like Hamas/Al Quaeda and co derive their legitimacy from Mohammed.  Afteral, doesn't their charter declare Mohammed's marching orders to kill ALL Jews?  "The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree,  would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Muslim).
5. You cannot link the would-be bomber's nationality to the ideology that led him to carry out such heinous act. This leaves only one other option - Islam!
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by DualCore1: 4:23am On May 07, 2010
haronky7:

@Dual Core
You sounded familiar except for the attempt at Yankee's accent, ehmmmmm, like Becomricha except for the lack of maps! grin grin

But what in the name of good things are you trying to say?
I dunno how to help you really cuz i dunno where to start explaining from. Per my accent, i write like i talk (except for the fact tht i dont have to coin funny sounding alternatives to beat any filter).

Dude/Dudette, There's more to every terrorist activity in the US than meets the eyes, even ob@ma is still a small boy to know wat cards the "big boys" are playing. I dont think bush knew fully well how to play the card when he was orchestrating 911 cuz the implementation was lame with lame "planted evidence".

I strongly believe this latest terrorist act is just "step xx" in a series of steps by the "big boys" to get something. Then they get the media to corrupt the minds of people and make them believe what the want them to believe. Pac tried to expose them, he went. MJ tried, he went. I am not about to try. tongue

P.S: Everything here is strictly IMHO so its a take-it-or-leave-it thingy, no B.S intended.
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by suprted(m): 7:41am On May 07, 2010
Please all these conspiracy-theorist who over read Robert Ludlum should waka. If you have proof of a conspiracy post links or shut up.

As for truly. You can't even call the USA a christian nation, separation of church and state mean anything to you? Let's be real, even if Bush sucks up to the christian right, it's for the votes but you can't say that in power he was acting in accordance to christian principles.

However, al-qaeda always say they are acting in the name of Islam.
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by Emmacarnegie(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2010
Americans should be carefull it is too much just on february a suicide bomber was recorded.Security should be tightened
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by igboboy1(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2010
bleeping Islamic terrorists everywhere, getting out of hand
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by illusion2: 7:28pm On May 07, 2010
@truly. . .I'm glad you have identified the major difference between Christianity & Islam.

While Islam has earthly political dimensions. . .Christianity as enunciated by our Lord Jesus Christ is focused [b]on heaven. [/b]

The Israelites were initially of the opinion that the Messiah as prophesied in the Old Testament of the Bible (Jesus) would be a political leader after the mould of King David and deliver them from Roman occupation(via warfare etc),but he made it clear to them in the Gospels (esp John 16),that he was on earth to reconcile mankind WITH GOD.

Conversely the Holy prophet Mohammed(pbuh) was a POLITICAL leader,hence the ease at which ,political grieviances (e.g Taliban,Hamas,Hezbollah),can take on a religious toga.

So I appreciate its difficult to have your faith been brought to disrepute like this,but its difficult (like Osama Bin Hiding said) to completely dissociate Islam from politcal aggitation & war.

There lies the difference,Jesus Christ was fully pre-occupied with SPIRITUAL WAR,but the same cannot be said about Islam. . .Sad but true. . . . . cry
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by haronky7: 8:39pm On May 07, 2010
@Dual Core
You are one kind of a dude, I must confess smiley

I tried very hard to follow your train of thoughts, but mheen, the harder I tried the more confused I become. What has MJ got to do with this?

I'm seriously getting worried for some of you guys o
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by haronky7: 9:11pm On May 07, 2010
And for those religious warriors killing in the name of any god

Go and learn from the Voodoo masters how they could send their gods to kill by 'remote control' in the comfort of their bedroom without ever having to go on rampage with swords and daggers. These are 'common idol worshippers' opposed and even in the past destroyed by the major religions i.e Christianity and Islam, and yet appears to be more potent killing machines without sending Almajiris

I still stand without fear of criticism on this point, if your god request you to kill in his name in this day of an age (either with quotes from the Bible, Quran, or any other religious books), and he claims to be all-powerful, then bid him to go do his dirty job like the Voodoo masters. And if that god is incapable of killing mere mortals himself, I very much will doubt his power.Q.E.D.

And who is still calling USA a Christian nation? If anybody out there is still under any illusion (apologies to Illusion2 for use of the word) of calling a nation like USA a Christian nation, then I bet you, Margaret Thatcher is the current Prime Minister of UK  cool cool

The facts we have is that this disgruntled would-be bomber, a Parkistani-American, with confirmed links to the world-acclaimed violent and blood-thirsty sect, changed his mind at the last minute he wasn't needing the 72 virgins in paradise by not going with the kaboom, did a runner but caught at the airport; and he is a Muslim. End of story!

So I guess we should stop these ramblings!
Re: Pakistani -american To Charged For Nyc Bomb by MONAGHAN: 7:01pm On May 08, 2010
Another sick donkey trying to be hero,
he should hav stay in the jeep and get rosted alive
what a loser, he going to lost his freedom as well as the
72 legendary virgins in heaven
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead At 80 Years / Man Assaults Wife For Not "liking" His Facebook Update / 10 Countries That Are Number One For Terrible Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.