Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,760 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (33003 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2010
am still thinking bout dat, cos most of em girls here are actually guys
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by mydove(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2011
Here are some universal& immortal lines that apply in all situations:

Hello gal;I realy don't do this,as in walking up to a gal in d streets, but for in explicable reason, i woke up feeling wondeful, like today is special& I believe there is no better way to compliment the day than meeting a lovely gal like U.So I'm , & I bet ur name is Queen/princess.

Guys try & beat this,I'm a toasing consultant!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by tpet(m): 4:29pm On Mar 17, 2012
i need a girlfriendi need a girlfriendi need a girlfriend
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by idiadostephen(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2012
Hey u all alone by yourself? Am quite bored here, you care 4 a drink? We could use a little drink, if u don't mind
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 07, 2012
Guys remember those days we used to write love letters in school to chike a girl. Jet age don commot all our senses, common to chike girl we cn even cum up wt a gud line
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Ladiesguy: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2012
Am simple and i do simple things..
Lets assume i stopped her on the road...

Hello dear, am leo by and i honestly apologize for interupting ur movement.. To be frank wit u, am not use to this both the moment i set my eyes on u, my heart skipped nd my breath was tampared, dont ask me how cos i'd rather tell u that next time we get 2geda, i knw it may sound silly, but i plead u to be my friend, we culd rob minds 2geda nd make good off our union if you dont mind...

pls ooo. i expect d girl to undastand me ooo
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by bbulldog(m): 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2013
c0dec:

lame
laalalallalalalaaahahahahahaha
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adepoju547(m): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2013
Hi am ade 07057790044 can u hook with me
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ds d pin of a gal I 4ked in ph*she is based in lag*omo package ursef o*21818783...na ma own pin be ds 6ehf22c8...but if u no fit sed am tfare no bother
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by optimusprime2(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2013
Just Bring it...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Ogarnairaland: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi girl just flash dis 08184097110 and tel me were u want us to me, serious!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by quadbal(m): 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2013
the way the babe make me go gaga will determine the kind of approach to use and make feel like an angel she is. smiley
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Kingsley26: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
Baby,i love u more than my self
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by chidonal: 11:50pm On May 01, 2013
follow this site for a free report on how best it is to loss weight without dieting hmmm that sucks meet me at www.fatlossclinics.com

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by OnlyemmyM(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
I am a man but i have to say this, why do our men like making stupid promises to ladies just because you want their pussy, This is too bad, A girl looking for a job, you as a man promising to give her the job on the condition that she sleep with you, Remember you all have sisters and daughters, Repacuation must come so change from your evil ways.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by mohammed121(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Helo friends hw is sallah i hope is fine
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by olyboy(m): 6:33am On Oct 27, 2013
do u want your clit ate till you cum hard and scream?..interested should call 07013913983..will get back to you Asap

[b][/b]what's app 2go activated.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by ebsuguy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
28379b0a
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
cushman: Baby girl, come with me and i'll give anything you want from me, i'll feed you with my love, i'll watch you fall asleep every night and be there at every waking moment.  grin

Naaaaaaaaaaaa.like. Seriously
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by wissydonalds: 9:55am On Jul 25, 2014
add
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Negro1: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
My own line: Babes i likes ya and I wants ya...we can either do this the easy way or the hard way.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by sdonatus: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
adesodgi: says?
see this chiking stuff as been goin on and on,is it real or just fun?
can someone please tell me?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Yeah i can - MrsBreezy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: Yeah i can - MrsBreezy

Lol funny
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol funny
Lol. What's really funny with that?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: Lol. What's really funny with that?

Lol I don't understand the thread... does it mean I'm the girl u can get anytime u want? tongue
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol funny
LOL. What's funny there? I have picked you so let me start...
You are the apple of my eye; the coconut of my head.
You presence is like Boko Haram bomb, it blows my mind. You are like a broom cos you swept me off my feet whilst i fell and plunged into your love.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I don't understand the thread... does it mean I'm the girl u can get anytime u want? tongue
no. It says i should woo a girl here so i picked you...
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: LOL. What's funny there? I have picked you so let me start...
You are the apple of my eye; the coconut of my head.
You presence is like Boko Haram bomb, it blows my mind. You are like a broom cos you swept me off my feet whilst i fell and plunged into your love.

Lol lemme just see...

You don't have an Apple in your eye? How's that even possible?

Lol your head is a coconut? Really?

Boko haram bomb? Doesn't that kill people... won't I kill you then?

Really? A broom? To sweep dust? What are u implying you are?

Where were u standing that u fell into love?

Hehehe I'm joking... ily kiss tongue kiss
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol lemme just see...

You don't have an Apple in your eye? How's that even possible?

Lol your head is a coconut? Really?

Boko haram bomb? Doesn't that kill people... won't I kill you then?

Really? A broom? To sweep dust? What are u implying you are?

Where were u standing that u fell into love?

Hehehe I'm joking... ily kiss tongue kiss
lol. Yeah i don't use to have an apple but i see you as one. Apple is sweet and it signifies true and sweet love. Coconut head, yeah i have one for you. It means you make me go nuts, drives me crazy and senseless. Lol. and also won't question anything you ask from me. Yeah. Just like the bomb, you have killed the hard man as well as my pride have all been blown off. Yeah, i'm your dust and you have swept me off from public hall to your private love bin. Ofcos i got you don't need tell me. I read the tone.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
unyours: lol. Yeah i don't use to have an apple but i see you as one. Apple is sweet and it signifies true and sweet love. Coconut head, yeah i have one for you. It means you make me go nuts, drives me crazy and senseless. Lol. and also won't question anything you ask from me. Yeah. Just like the bomb, you have killed the hard man as well as my pride have all been blown off. Yeah, i'm your dust and you have swept me off from public hall to your private love bin. Ofcos i got you don't need tell me. I read the tone.

Looool see metaphor

Lol yeah Apple is sweet but what's it got to do with your eye?

Hmm people that are nuts are usually in a mental asylum...

Hahaha I've killed a hard man hehehe really? He seems alive to me and lumpy wink grin

Lol sorry I'm not a cleaner... and I don't have a private bin... yet

Hahaha fine then undecided I hate you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then: / Married Bt Bored And Lonely??, Lets Meet Here / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.