Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,891 members, 7,912,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:43 AM

Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? (32790 Views)

Im Feeling Very Sexy N Hot Right Now N I Want To Keep It Real With A Guy / Whats Your Mood Right Now / I Wannna Hook Up Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by buckeye(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2006
dont mind them . like i said, i dont just say anything to a gurl....i have to anylize the situation and the level of the babe b4 putting it down to her.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by damygurl(f): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2006
if yall bothered to read the former post u gon see dat we ladies already said something.

I'll start:
. .. . "u are the only cockroach in my cupboard <the sunshine and rainfall of my heart beat<the only hole in my pole ,the abracabra of my bank account".. . .

well cuming right up Wes.
U r the honey/sugar in my tea, butter in my bread, crown on my head, d gloss in my purse, the pillow on my bed, the love of my heart and the bicycle that i ride.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2006
L.O.L cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Advin(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2006
ain't there any good playa's in the house?
nobody's vibes have been accepted by any girl. this is embarrasing ooooo.
guys, let us do something fast. I'll call for a meeting real soon.
ladies, just give us sometime, we'll surprise you.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2006
michelin89:

well whiteshark our culture impose that boys have to chike girls so I have never sat down to think of a way to chike a guy.
This same culture of ours also imposes that a woman should not go about sampling every available man before her wedding day and that she must keep her virginity till her wedding night.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Scorpio(f): 2:17am On Jan 07, 2006
, u're a case cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by damygurl(f): 2:30am On Jan 07, 2006
got a question is dat not imposed on d guys too?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by WesleyanA(f): 4:48am On Jan 07, 2006
goodguy:

This same culture of ours also imposes that a woman should not go about sampling every available man before her wedding day and that she must keep her virginity till her wedding night.

what kind of a culture is that? rolleyes . . . women have to keep their's for their wedding night while men are allowed to go roam about whorehouses. That culture needs editing.

thank you Michelin! cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 6:29am On Jan 07, 2006
i agree with u Wes wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by cheekee(f): 6:32am On Jan 07, 2006
me tooo wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by buckeye(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2006
@wesley, since u want to edit the culture of our forefathers, i hope u get enough ...there is meter reading now oo.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by Rolly: 8:39am On Jan 07, 2006
Advinchi:

ain't there any good playa's in the house?
nobody's vibes have been accepted by any girl. this is embarrasing ooooo.
guys, let us do something fast. I'll call for a meeting real soon.
ladies, just give us sometime, we'll surprise you.

well, i think the reason why the vibes has not been accepted is because girls know guys are trying to chike them so they know whats coming and not fall for it! simple cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by snazzydawn(f): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2006
Took the words right out of my mouth!!! cheesy
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by thelastdon(m): 11:05am On Jan 07, 2006
wetin u go do wey ppl no go harrass you........... na me be d Mr. Wahala now for Nairaland?

hmmmmmmmmmmm........... na wa oh!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2006
damygurl:

got a question is that not imposed on d guys too?
No, that culture is NOT imposed on guys.

WesleyanA:

what kind of a culture is that? rolleyes . . . women have to keep their's for their wedding night while men are allowed to go roam about whorehouses. That culture needs editing.
It's the African Nigerian culture. A woman is meant to keep herself till her wedding night so that she'll be given that special respect by all. But if you say that culture needs editing, then the one Michelin said also should be edited!
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2006
and wot was it she said?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2006
Read again.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2006
i cant seem to find michell's post on this page,will it do u any harm just to type in wot she said,oga o....
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2006
Read my post again. Click on the underlined phrase and you'll know. cool
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2006
u r a monkey u just did the edit wen i complained i couldn't find it,anyways thanks..... grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2006
I edited it before seeing your post at all. Baboon. grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2006
all is good sha.so wetin dey happen to ur matrimonial life? grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2006
I'm coping. Wey all these girls wey dey chike sef?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2006
can check em on who's line.am not into chicking girls,good luck wit that wink
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2006
Did I tell you I'm interested in anyone of them? rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 07, 2006
i thot u were lookin for one of em? rolleyes
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2006
Naah. I've got class cool
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2006
pry 5 teacher,i thfink? grin
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by goodguy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 07, 2006
You and ur monkey brother are alike.
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by adesodgi(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2006
says?
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2006
y r u 2 on each odaa throat
Re: Can You Chike A Girl Right Now(on Nairaland)? by kaylala(m): 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2006
Nikeluv--- u alone have i my desires wink

Do u feel me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Drop Your 2go User Name,you Might Be Lucky / New All Christians Dating Whatsapp Group. / Need Sugarmummy In Lagos? Then:

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.