Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,862 members, 7,872,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls (43710 Views)

Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram / Dapchi: DSS Negotiated Release Of Abducted Girls - Defense Headquarters Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Jones4190(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
PMB VS #THEM

-Shortly after he resumed office, they sponsored Avengers to halt oil business(Country's major income), he tackles them.

-They later sponsored IPOB secessionists, he silenced them

- Being the promoter of farming, They bought, hoard and even destroyed the farm products after the harvest, to create hunger in the land and ignite civil uproar, but he invested more in farming to bridge the gap they have created

-They made an attempt on his life, God Helped, healed and returned him back home, after months.

-They ganged up with the criminals in the NASS to scuttle all progressive bills and laws in order to make him bow, he remained resolute.

-They used the riffraff, thugs, puff heads and the bleaching common-nonsense in the senate to ridicule him and distract him, he remain indifferent.

-They imported, smuggled deadly-weapons and sponsored killings, and internal crimes to tarnish his government, he squared up their effort and keep beating them.

-They took false campaign of calumny against him to foreign countries, in return he gets more support and encouragement from international world.

-They resolved to begging him not to contest again, he left them in tenterhook and suspense.

-Now they knelt down and beg military to take over. He smiled.

When you hear these people crying, please note that Nigeria is progressing, and getting off its hook.

They prefer anybody apart from him, they presented/suggested many options within their circle.

As they create the distractions and the sabotage, he remains resolute, focused, determined, calculative and committed to the welfare and well being of his country masses.

PMB all the way........#iStandWithBuhari
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Boyooosa(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
"their guerrilla controlled enclaves" again?
Where is the TKO then?
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by BERNIMOORE: 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
greggng:

I think your problem is comprehension. If there was cease fire btw bokoharam and the gov't or military, such is expected to be respected . But if one party decides not to respect the terms, then that calls for renegotiation of the terms. Boko haram did not respect the cease fire agreement, they used the opportunity to kidnap the children. Having done that , the agreement has been broken.....to return those kids require fresh assurance that nothing will happen to them. As far as this matter is concerning boko haram is holding us at the scrotum. Any mistake they could cause harm to it. Whichever tactics they Nigeria authority are gonna implore towards recovering this girl's will be a welcome development. Although I agree to some extent on the issue of money exchanging hands. If someone's motive is to kidnap for money , it will be cock and bull story telling us they repented and return them for free. Even my dog will not accept such a story. Having said all this , i think the time has come for us to negotiate with boko haram in other to end this senseless killings and kidnappings
1) how do you get your info that one part did not respect his own part of agreement. at what point that you guyz became a paddy paddy friend with Book Haram to the extent that you can tell every nook and crany of boko boys 2)
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by BERNIMOORE: 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Again you lie shamelessly
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by progress69: 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
saaron:
At first, the government through Liar Mohammed claimed that boko-Haram's abduction of Dapchi girls was a breach of ceasefire agreement. A ceasefire they claimed was already in place well before Dapchi kidnap, hence the negotiation for their release. Now the same govt is singing another song that the core demand of boko-Haram before they return Dapchi girls is the cessation of hostilities (ceasefire) for free movement to deliver Dapchi girls? sad
Once again, Buhari's destructive govt keeps shooting themselves on the foot. Is lying the only thing this rudderless govt can do?

It is becoming very clear there was a secret deal (ceasefire agreement) between boko-Haram terrorist and buhari's destructive govt. This secret agreement gave boko haram the freedom to move around and kidnap school girls as was confirmed by the withrawal of troops nearby barely one week to the kidnap. Secret pact - Withdrawal of Troops = Kidnap School girls. A situation that makes Dapchi abduction saga, a STAGED MANAGED ABDUCTION PROGRAM!

Many of u are highly unintelligent. BH broke a cease fire agreement....and took the girls.....
What does that tell u the other party will do?
Is it not logical to tell those u had a ceased fire agreement with to stand down while u return the girls....
U clowns will do this till 2023. Its a long ride for u guys...smh
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Roadmike(m): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
[size=26pt]Nigerians seems so forgetful, was not the President then General M. Buhari, the recommended Spokes person or Negotiator for the Insurgent some years back during th tenure of Goodluck.

The events are becoming clearer by the day.

Good One.[/size]
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Shaev7(m): 11:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
This govt like lies
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by Pkjoz: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
For how long will nigerians continued to be fooled by this people. It was staged. During a live programe in one station in jos (101.9fm), a uniform man called and confessed that there was no such thing as adduction of dapchi girls. He narrated what happened on that faithful day. He said, 'on the 18th of feb. 2017, they were brought to dapchi to pick the girls to an undisclosed area. They picked those girls from there school on the 21st, and that security were withdrawn along that routh. After taking the girls to that place, some of them were deployed to adamawa, some to bauchi and others to borno. He emphatically stressed that there was no such thing as kidnap of dapchi girls, unless the people in power are trying to cash on it'
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by saaron(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
progress69:

Many of u are highly intelligent. BH broke a cease fire agreement....and took the girls.....
What does that tell u the other party will do?
Is it not logical to tell those u had a ceased fire agreement with to stand down while u return the girls....
U clowns will do this till 2023. Its a long ride for u guys...smh
The bone of contention is not even the so call ceasefires agreement. I dont even think there was anything call ceasefire agreement. I'm not a child to believe such lie.
The real issue here is the pathological lies and inconsistent statements of your buhari govt.
Let's play your govt's game, If there was ceasefire agreement before the kidnap, how come DSS are revealing that boko-Haram's conditions for return of Dapchi girls was ceasefire agreement?
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by jpphilips(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
saaron:
At first, the government through Liar Mohammed claimed that boko-Haram's abduction of Dapchi girls was a breach of ceasefire agreement. A ceasefire they claimed was already in place well before Dapchi kidnap, hence the negotiation for their release. Now the same govt is singing another song that the core demand of boko-Haram before they return Dapchi girls is the cessation of hostilities (ceasefire) for free movement to deliver Dapchi girls? sad
Once again, Buhari's destructive govt keeps shooting themselves on the foot. Is lying the only thing this rudderless govt can do?

It is becoming very clear there was a secret deal (ceasefire agreement) between boko-Haram terrorist and buhari's destructive govt. This secret agreement gave boko haram the freedom to move around and kidnap school girls as was confirmed by the withrawal of troops nearby barely one week to the kidnap. Secret pact - Withdrawal of Troops = Kidnap School girls. A situation that makes Dapchi abduction saga, a STAGED MANAGED ABDUCTION PROGRAM!

A cease fire or truce agreement is only temporary primarily used to guarantee the safety of hostages. It normally comes with a time frame, what should bother you in this revelation is the fact that such agreements oppourtunes the insurgents to regroup and rearm for future hostilities. Reason Russia has negated all cease fire deals in Syria.
Your analysis shows a very poor understanding of the reality of counter insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by jpphilips(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
saaron:
The bone of contention is not even the so call ceasefires agreement. I dont even think there was anything call ceasefire agreement. I'm not a child to believe such lie.
The real issue here is the pathological lies and inconsistent statements of your buhari govt.
Let's play your govt's game, If there was ceasefire agreement before the kidnap, how come DSS are revealing that boko-Haram's conditions for return of Dapchi girls was ceasefire agreement?

If you don't know what a cease fire agreement is nor believe in it, what exactly qualifies you to comment on this thread?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by saaron(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
greggng:

I think your problem is comprehension. If there was cease fire btw bokoharam and the gov't or military, such is expected to be respected . But if one party decides not to respect the terms, then that calls for renegotiation of the terms. Boko haram did not respect the cease fire agreement, they used the opportunity to kidnap the children. Having done that , the agreement has been broken.....to return those kids require fresh assurance that nothing will happen to them. As far as this matter is concerning boko haram is holding us at the scrotum. Any mistake they could cause harm to it. Whichever tactics they Nigeria authority are gonna implore towards recovering this girl's will be a welcome development. Although I agree to some extent on the issue of money exchanging hands. If someone's motive is to kidnap for money , it will be cock and bull story telling us they repented and return them for free. Even my dog will not accept such a story. Having said all this , i think the time has come for us to negotiate with boko haram in other to end this senseless killings and kidnappings
Read DSS's submission here and compare it with Liar Mohammed's/Defence minister's statements and tell us here whether both press releases by officials of the same govt does not contradict each other.
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by jpphilips(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pkjoz:
For how long will nigerians continued to be fooled by this people. It was staged. During a live programe in one station in jos (101.9fm), a uniform man called and confessed that there was no such thing as adduction of dapchi girls. He narrated what happened on that faithful day. He said, 'on the 18th of feb. 2017, they were brought to dapchi to pick the girls to an undisclosed area. They picked those girls from there school on the 21st, and that security were withdrawn along that routh. After taking the girls to that place, some of them were deployed to adamawa, some to bauchi and others to borno. He emphatically stressed that there was no such thing as kidnap of dapchi girls, unless the people in power are trying to cash on it'

Some !diots probably safe in their homes said the same on Chibok and Boko haram despite countless intelligence sources that proved otherwise, the result was a Boko haram otherwise would have been crushed like the Shia, IPOB and Avengers insurrection in its insipient grew into a monster today consuming a huge chunk of our national budget to combat, needless to mention sacrifices of men and women in Uniform.

Unfortunately, such spurious insinuations have no place in Buhari's administration that is poised to do what needs to be done.
Buhari has left a clear message for history, no group will succeed under his watch, a promise he intends to keep.
Take my advise for what it is worth, stop wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by saaron(m): 12:00am On Mar 25, 2018
jpphilips:

A cease fire or truce agreement is only temporary primarily used to guarantee the safety of hostages. It normally comes with a time frame, what should bother you in this revelation is the fact that such agreements oppourtunes the insurgents to regroup and rearm for future hostilities. Reason Russia has negated all cease fire deals in Syria.
Your analysis shows a very poor understanding of the reality of counter insurgency.
Your fixation on ceasefire agreement has shown that you have been completely deceived by this govt. What ever rock your boat. I'm not bothered about ceasefire agreement because I know there was nothing like ceasefire. All I know is that Dapchi kidnap was Staged.
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by jpphilips(m): 12:05am On Mar 25, 2018
saaron:
Your fixation on ceasefire agreement has shown that you have been completely deceived by this govt. What ever rock your boat. I'm not bothered about ceasefire agreement because I know there was nothing like ceasefire. All I know is that Dapchi kidnap was Staged.

Think about it, do you sincerely think a serious government really cares what an inconsequential member of the public like you think on our collective security?
Who do you think is the commander in chief? Stop waating your time.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by kcthepundit(m): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2018
What if you had been thrown to Syria?
link2ok22:
Keep lieing

Keep deceiving the gullible zombies.. Mynd44 said he doesn't care the means which led to d release of the girls.. the kind of MOD on this platform yu begin to wonder, no sane mind would make such a statement, no wonder yu get banned for speaking the truth here.

like Mynd44 said we Dnt care how you guys played the release tape as long as the girls are safe, we have enough billion dollars to give to terrorist, release the arrested repentant terrorist(lol).

No sane society strikes deal with terrorists, I have never heard about repentant terrorist, to the angel that decided to trow me to Nigeria.. all I can say is God is watching you

Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by emmyreelz(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2018
for that daura of a man to be referring to bokoharam as insurgents even as they have been recognized internationally as one of the deadliest terrorist groups means that he has really lost track of time indeed. I pity our soldiers who are paying the supreme price with their lives while all their efforts are been compromised.
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by judondasylva(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
This is not funny at all. And everybody is quite believing all these lies from this evil government.
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by judondasylva(m): 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2018
Thunder will strike anybody that will come here and say God save Nigeria or pray for Nigeria because Nigeria need no prayers. Other great countries that had political revolution did not do it with prayer. Mention any country that achieved political or economic revolution with prayer. This country can never move forward until the day we stop deceiving our selves as a people. This country was built on lies and deciet.
Re: Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls by jpphilips(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2018
saaron:

Am I supposed to believe you who probably is selling spare parts at nkwo nnewi? I have followed several conflicts in History and I can tell you without the government's help what needs to be done and why, you are free to go and study the Athena conference to get an idea how ceasefires are negotiated, who knows if you just heard it the first time here.
My dear, some topics are presently above your pay grade don't sweat it, only a child sits with his ignorance shouting "I no gree" i no gree"!!
Truth is; nobody really cares if you agree or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Buhari, Osinbajo, Oshiomhole' 'merry Christmas' Song Video / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.