Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Etim Etim Is Behind Nations Newspaper Attacks On Gov Emmanuel- APC Chieftain - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Etim Etim Is Behind Nations Newspaper Attacks On Gov Emmanuel- APC Chieftain (523 Views)

Atiku, Others Celebrate Gov Emmanuel, Akwa Ibom People On 35th Anniversary / An Angel Goes Home, By Etim Etim / Mad Man Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etim Etim Is Behind Nations Newspaper Attacks On Gov Emmanuel- APC Chieftain by akstrending(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Revealed: Etim Etim behind fictitious write-ups on Nation Newspaper against A'Ibom gov't - APC chieftain, Solomon Johnny

By Rebecca Ikpong

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Chief Solomon Johnny has revealed that a certain Etim Etim, a member of the APC, is the writer of all the fictitious and libelous publications on the Nation Newspaper against Governor Udom Emmanuel and other state government functionaries.

Chief Johnny, who alleged that Mr. Etim was sacked from a bank where he previously worked because he defrauded the said bank, wrote;

"Etim Etime, I was told not to join issues with you because you are a man of questionable character who I'm told worked in a bank, stole money and got sacked few years ago. Please confirm if that is true.

That aside, assuming anyone ever worked in a motor park either as a tout, driver, loader, is there anything wrong if such a fellow uses proceeds of his endeavor to go to school, own businesses, become a council chairman, Senator, Minister, husband father and Doctor of Philosophy? What is wrong in little beginning and growing big? Aliko Dangote, yes, that riches African man and business mogul used to hawk wares and grew from there to owning big businesses today. Very many people start that way.

I understand you are the one anchoring recent half truth publications in national dailies which have drawn so much embarrassment to our party have been the soap box to opening the Pandora box oozing such sultry stinking smells which now serves as the aura around our new found faces of change. From being a bank rogue to a Public Relations consultant to a party like APC. See the mess! Have you realised the damage you have done to Obong Umana, Obong Nsima Ekere, Etiebet, Uyoe...with that ill conceived propaganda? Have you realised how you exposed them to public attack and ridicule over their nefarious activities while in PDP? Before your piece, at least nobody or group whether real or fake like the Ibom People Assembly who provided the missing link to your piece, openly called them killers and sponsors of kidnapping and assassination. But your piece, not well crafted, had given them an open challenge they can never take because "dey no pure" at all. See your greed?

Stupidity is when a man lives in a glass house and keeps throwing stones at others. I'm advising you to stop promoting your avarice at the detriment of our great party. I need to lecture you on opposition media machinery. It's different from pilfering as a bank staff. That's is not how we confronted the behemoths under Akpabio. If we were lazy heads only thinking about money and sponsoring advertorials that will do more harm than good "just to get our cut" from the Nation, APC would not have been fashionable for you today in Akwa Ibom State because it would have been brought down.

Confirm that information for me. And secondly, stop your insulting innuendoes because we are not willing to take it please. Cheers"

(1) (Reply)

Hon Baraladei Daniel Igali As Been Made Ambassador PDP Youths Alliance Bayelsa / Am I The Only One Noticing This On Nairaland? / Congo Confirms First Urban Ebola Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.