Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,771 members, 7,935,287 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye (42045 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Angelawhite(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Who is this stupid Daddy Freeze? He talks a lot and too childish?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Dichrys(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
;DAbi
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Kobicove:
Nigerians like to worship anyone who claims to be a Man of God...

Most of these guys are essentially glorified scam artists undecided

You could be right
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
NairalandCS:
Truer words have never been spoken. grin

Giving someone the little you have and having the person tell you the so called god will multiply it and give you back in ten folds, while they use the money to buy private jet and live like dangote and otedola that you've been praying to live like. grin
true

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by nanakgh(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Once the sun burns itself out and everything's frozen, all this will be over and you'll all let it go. wink
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Paradigm777: 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Freeze has finally gone mad.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Tubanchi(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Freeze don't have a life again...... Young man look for a life.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Dee60: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
There is no need to be like Dangote or Bill Gates - Be yourself and fulfil God's purpose for your life. Interestingly, that is what listening to Bishop Oyedepo and Pastor Adeboye will help you to accomplish!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by lacastre: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Freeze may have been better if he doesn't attached these pastors personality. Are they the only pastors in Nigeria or is getting rich in someone's business a sin?
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by jtjohn(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I am not saying that he is right ooo....

All I just want to say is that he might be right.
you done leave ur football base come here.....i hail u ooo.....baddest forecaster of our time
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
greatnaija01:
HE IS NOT LIKE DANGOTE.... DANGOTE N OYEDEPO ARE PRODUCTS OF ARCH BISHOP BENSON [/b]IDAHOSA......

This [b]FREEZED Goat head
will open mouth about others but keeps his own private....

Stop telling lies

And dont tell me Bill Gate is also a product of Chris Oyakhilome

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by BENARI: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lol.... grin

I'm really amazed by how foolish and blind people can be.
Excuse me!!!! Do you really need Freeze to tell you those men are nothing but scammers.

They tell you for example that everything in life is Destiny, you believe them, yet you bolt your door like a maximum security prison before going to sleep for fear of attack at night?
If its been destined that you'll be robbed or not be robbed, why lock the door anyway if your life is ruled by Destiny? It won't change a thing will it?

Yet this men of God preach this and other falsehood to you, you believe them without questions, and yet you say you re not blind?

The man who chooses to use his God given brain questions there teachings and you attack him for daring to use his brain? Even young people?

Satan truly has blinded the minds of people so that truth will not shine through.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by STILESGANG: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
I think freeze is right but I disagree with Bill Gates being an entrepreneur. With 0% enterprenurial skill. He would have being made. The guy invented the Windows for christ sake, same with Mark Zuckerberg and all these tech billionaires, they were very brilliant men, who invented things we couldn't do without.

People like Warren buffet and dangote are the real enterprenuers.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by egworlordor(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
So what if I don't want to be like dangote or Bill Gates? I just want to be me, should I listen to them? Foolish man
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by kanayo76: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
If only this Devilish man know how much the likes of dangote and bill gate has invested in the work of God, i pity your accomplished.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by gcof(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rat advising elephant. When compared to the 100th richest in Lagos, freeze is still feeding from hand to mouth. He is just seeking cheap publicity

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by bejeria101(m): 5:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
May the pple pushing you push you till you end in hell! Keep toying with your life daddy fridge!
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Dandanlowo: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
lol. i have a feeling that freeze can slap one of this men if he meets them in hidden corners

E NO LIKE THEM AT ALL

Becos dey re thieves grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by magaji700(m): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Daddy freeze, the falsehood slayer tongue

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by talk2percy(m): 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin I love this Freeze guy! grin I know say e go pain some wey dey worship these god of Men. U don hear am from the bible way they are hellhound?"? grin

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chukabiz:
Mumu. You that have not been listening to them, have you become like Dangote and Bill gates?
thank you.. help me ask that idiot who calls himself freezer..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by talk2percy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
My man the false pastors slayer! Kill them! Finish them! Pour sand sand for their garri

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nlearn: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nice One From Him

Hi Guys Go To <a href="https://www.nairalearn.com"> For Your Professional Course And Skill, Bill Gate Has Ask Nigeria Government Invest On Human Capacity Not Road Only.....

Thanks To Him

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ratals:
Facebook Page With 15,000 Likes for Sale.
Link: fb.com/bigbrothersnaija
the 15,000 likes is for what? can I use it to withdraw money from GTB?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by bezimo(m): 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Freeze is a bastard idiot..I guess he is not aware that there are billionaires in Winners Chapel and RCCG...what a shallow idiot trying desperately to trend on church or men of God matter.

The pastor who built the 1bn facility on the island and gave it to Winners chapel last year is definitely a billionaire..So whats his point. To spite men of God and thrash talk them and his goat minded followers cant see beyond his stupidity..yet revelling in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by gurunlocker: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Obviously, this guy have problem with those two men of God. I don't see the reason he should be attacking them at the slightest chance.

I don't blame him, I blame those that are giving him the needed attention.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by ItzChinnex(m): 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
You that have not been listening to them, have you become any of them? idiot.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
jtjohn:
you done leave ur football base come here.....i hail u ooo.....baddest forecaster of our time
Overrated ba?

Issokay.

Nothing spoil
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by pinknipple: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I am not saying that he is right ooo....

All I just want to say is that he might be right.

HE IS NEITHER RIGHT OR WRONG IN WHAT HE SAYS

voice of deity
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by samael: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Brandy on a ganja.
Re: Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye by kolawoleibukun: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
haha freeze my guy. giving pastors sleeping nights since 1844

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Should A Pastor Drive A 10 Million Naira Car? / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Confession About First Fruit And Tithe (Video) / God Please Come Down And Show Yourself So People Stop Doubting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.