Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,157 members, 7,910,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:21 PM

Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! (8303 Views)

Poll: C. Ronaldo vs Messi. In your opinion, which player is worth more?

Lional Messi: 49% (106 votes)
Christiano Ronaldo: 50% (108 votes)
This poll has ended

Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewed Gum For Sale On E-bay / Crimes Rate In Mexico Go Down When Chicharito Plays-cops Plead On Ferguson / Rafa Benitez Vs Alex Ferguson- The Mind Games Continues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by ddippset(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2010
when ever the haters want to discredit messi they say THERE IS NO MESSI WITHOUT BARCELONA and when they want to discredit barcelona, they say THERE IS NO BARCELONA WITHOUT MESSI! so which of THE ABOVE? make up ur minds haters!
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by dipo2much(m): 12:32pm On May 08, 2010
C-ro is special but messi all the way.
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by ddippset(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2010
messi has the highest number of individual efforts amongst the top players around today. he has solely delivered barca severally. yet they still say its becos of xavi and iniesta. ronaldo had giggs, carrick, scholes, hegreaves doing the dirty jobs back then, now he has alonso, diarra, kaka. messi still has more individual goals. he has olympic gold, u 20 gold 4 argentina. lady christy has what 4 portugal??
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by DrLorenz1(m): 3:03pm On May 08, 2010
[size=14pt]If i where to be Alex, i'd say the same thing. If he says he wants Ronaldo, then i don't think anybody can choose for him.

If he were a deliverer like most cr7 haters are saying, why didnt he make barca win both times they played inter? They had to score a goal by cheating. It's CR7 all the way!!!!!

If messi were to play in the EPL, i won't be surprised if he can't score a goal against a side wolves or even the tots. And those guys give clubs like Man U and Chelsea something to think about!!!

Nobody says messi isn't good. He's a wonderful player, but not as much as we all take him to be.
[/size]
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 08, 2010
I no undastand wetin fergie dey talk for mouth. NONSENSE UPON RUBBISH.
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 08, 2010
Na wetin Dr. Wetin in call insef dey talk. You can never match the La liga to d english premier league
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by DrLorenz1(m): 7:23pm On May 08, 2010
Kenblue na your mouth wide pass abi? Did i tell i didn't know that? It's obvious you're a man u hater and i don't blame you at all. How many leagues has messi played in? That's one area you can't compare messi with cr7.
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by usdane: 2:01am On May 09, 2010
sum futball fans are so stupid. ppl lyk (purest boy whose real name shuld b dirtest boy)compare messi to Ronaldo, u guys forgot dat ronaldo is d captain of his country portugal and he's very important 2 dem. while messi is just lyk an ordinary playa when in argentina colours cos' dere are d lyks of xavi,iniest and co who dos dirty works on d field 4 him,where as Ronaldo is just adaptin in a new environs. ok! when Ronaldo was at man u, wuld u compare him 2 messi den?take messi 2 d epl and u finish his career cos he wnt play mo dan 5 games b4 dey wuld brake his legs jst lyk chelsea playas did sum times ago when dey met in d cl.
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by Kunlegzy(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2010
even goal.com confirmed CR9 is better than messi, so surprise u guys re bringing this argument AGAIN, CHRISTIANO RONALDO THE BEST EVER PLAYER THAT VE WATCHED IN MY LIFETIME THAT DOES THINGS , EXTRAORDINARY. NO DOUBT MESSI IS AN s.u guy, we all know, we dont even know how he interpretes is own soccer, it doesnt even ve a gal friend lol
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by Kunlegzy(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2010
even goal.com confirmed CR9 is better than messi, so surprise u guys re bringing this argument AGAIN, CHRISTIANO RONALDO THE BEST EVER PLAYER THAT VE WATCHED IN MY LIFETIME THAT DOES THINGS , EXTRAORDINARY. NO DOUBT MESSI IS AN s.u guy, we all know,  we dont even know how he interpretes is own soccer, it doesnt even ve a gal friend lol
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by triistar86: 12:06pm On May 14, 2010
Kunlegzy:

even goal.com confirmed CR9 is better than messi, so surprise u guys re bringing this argument AGAIN, CHRISTIANO RONALDO THE BEST EVER PLAYER THAT VE WATCHED IN MY LIFETIME THAT DOES THINGS , EXTRAORDINARY. NO DOUBT MESSI IS AN s.u guy, we all know,  we dont even know how he interpretes is own soccer, it doesnt even ve a gal friend lol

Ok except you just started watching soccer 3years ago  and even at that I would assume you were joking about the highlighted part right? ? ?
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by fivefinger(m): 5:23pm On May 15, 2010
Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back!
WHY do you people always compare footballers?there is no logic in comparing players it all depends on the calibre of players,coach-, the opposing team that they are playing against

Is like you are comparing Maradona with Pele?
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by jvj: 10:29am On May 18, 2010
so dissapointed wth comments about messi and ronaldo cry ,are those two still comparable? apart from pele all greats have dropped there cap for the young argentine. ronaldo is a wonderful player,but messi is no more a comparison wth him. his fellow footballers have comfimed that messi is a very long way ahead of any player in the world.ronaldo had a fantastic season 2007/08 season with man.u and people still debated the world footballer issue cos of messi's injury.thierry henry and lampard said they hav seen and played wth or against great footballers,but messi is the most extraordinary of all. as for ferguson,i guess he is talkin based on the fact of wot he(ronaldo) has done in man.u. Jose mourinho called messi an extraordinary class act that has neva existed in football. wenger called him playstation. i havent heard these comments on ronaldo.and for 5times they have played against each other messi has overwhelmed ronaldo himself, if ferguson will pay 60mill for ronaldo thats fine. but do u think he can get messi for even 200mill? i doubt it.so he is talking about wot he can afford, so pple b realistic and b truthful ronaldo is no comparison to messi, go ask maradona,ronaldinho,zidane and platini, 47goals in a season haba
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by scantee(m): 1:17pm On May 18, 2010
jvj:

so dissapointed wth comments about messi and ronaldo cry ,are those two still comparable? apart from pele all greats have dropped there cap for the young argentine. ronaldo is a wonderful player,but messi is no more a comparison wth him. his fellow footballers have comfimed that messi is a very long way ahead of any player in the world.ronaldo had a fantastic season 2007/08 season with man.u and people still debated the world footballer issue cos of messi's injury.thierry henry and lampard said they hav seen and played wth or against great footballers,but messi is the most extraordinary of all. as for ferguson,i guess he is talkin based on the fact of wot he(ronaldo) has done in man.u. Jose mourinho called messi an extraordinary class act that has neva existed in football. wenger called him playstation. i havent heard these comments on ronaldo.and for 5times they have played against each other messi has overwhelmed ronaldo himself, if ferguson will pay 60mill for ronaldo thats fine. but do u think he can get messi for even 200mill? i doubt it.so he is talking about wot he can afford, so pple b realistic and b truthful ronaldo is no comparison to messi, go ask maradona,ronaldinho,zidane and platini, 47goals in a season haba
smiley smiley smiley
kudos bro
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by PurestBoy(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2010
jvj:

But when the diver and cry baby called 42 goals in a season that majorly include penalty, media and Nigerians no let persin hear word
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by jvj: 4:14pm On May 23, 2010
@purestboy, i forgot to include that d diver scored 16penalty that season out of the 42goals for 07/08, but the young wizard dnt do penalties.thanks for the remindal,
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by aribisala0(m): 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2011
as good as messi is i think he might struggle in england just like i reckon the entire barca would because referees won't protect him.
some defenders are really crude and get away with murder. he might do well with chelsea as they are quite physical .
Re: Ferguson: I'd Pay £60m To Have Ronaldo Back! by Syphonn(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
How to sync your PC with Google Drive

One of the most popular cloud services is Google Drive. Google provides a user with a free 15GB of the cloud as soon as a user creates an email account. In case it is paid business account, a user will get 30GB of storage by default. A user can always expand this storage if he or she wants to, by purchasing more space.

READ MORE AT:
http://www.busygisting.com/how-to-sync-your-pc-with-google-drive/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Everton (1 - 0) On 6th November 2014 / English Football Vs. Spanish Football / Alex Ferguson & Ryan Giggs Named Best Manager & Player In EPL History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.