Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,799 members, 7,969,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 07:02 AM

Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! - Computers (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! (1220846 Views)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / New Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download It Free With Download Instructions / Free Modem Unlocker Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by tunnex190: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2010
Good work in here. But after i might have gotten the unlock code what do i need do again?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by nigboy(m): 9:16am On Aug 23, 2010
Thank you for such
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2010
@tunnex190:

Just put another network's SIM card into the modem and plug it into your PC.
A small window will come up for you to enter the unlock code. Just do so and your modem will be unlocked.
Create profiles for each of the networks you wish to use with the modem and carry go!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by dejavume: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2010
bro hamid gud day abeg is it possible to unlock etisalat Haier modem?
i see say all d modem wey una dey talk for here na Huawei.
Thanx and God bless u,ur family and other contributors of dis section.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by dejavume: 1:03pm On Aug 23, 2010
@shiloh ,thnx 4 ur concern,its my etisalat modem its haier model wm200,I want to unlock the modem so i can use it with my mtn.
Nagode
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by DonDiara(m): 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2010
How can i make a month subscription on glo, etisalat and MTN if i am using an unlocked zain modem, help please.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by folafola(m): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
unlock your modem and use it to browse and make cool cash predicting football scores, this no be baba ijebu. it is real if you care to know
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Harzan(m): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
I need help PLS!!!

A sister of mine came to me complaining she bought a Universal moddem and av bn using mtn sim eva since, she changed to etisalat now but the modem refused to work, telling her to configure the sim.
I dont know ao to go abt dis, help me guyz

Thank U!!!

Part two!
Am using a Glo sim and i av got my unlock code but after i unlock, am i browsin free or will be paying to all network as usual?
Thanks (X2)
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 12:22am On Aug 24, 2010
Harzan:

I need help PLS!!!

A sister of mine came to me complaining she bought a Universal moddem and av bn using mtn sim eva since, she changed to etisalat now but the modem refused to work, telling her to configure the sim.
I dont know ao to go abt dis, help me guyz

Thank U!!!

Part two!
Am using a Glo sim and i av got my unlock code but after i unlock, am i browsin free or will be paying to all network as usual?
Thanks (X2)

For your sister's modem, just create a new network profile for Etisalat on the modem and it will work for her.

For your Glo modem, you will be paying for all networks to browse and also can browse free if you have a way to do so . . .
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by tunnex190: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2010
shilohboy:

@tunnex190:

A small window will come up for you to enter the unlock code. Just do so and your modem will be unlocked.
Create profiles for each of the networks you wish to use with the modem and carry go!

thanks for your reply. Drop your YIM lets talk on ym
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 1:51am On Aug 24, 2010
tunnex190:

thanks for your reply. Drop your YIM lets talk on ym

@tunnex190: You have me already in YIM . . . cool
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Harzan(m): 1:56pm On Aug 24, 2010
shilohboy:

For your sister's modem, just create a new network profile for Etisalat on the modem and it will work for her.

For your Glo modem, you will be paying for all networks to browse and also can if you have a way to do so . . .

Thanks ur reply, U are simply d best!!!
But another probs is this,
how can i create d profile for dose network, pls.

W8in 2 hear frm U. Thanks!
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by dejavume: 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2010
shilohboy:

@tunnex190:

@SHILOH.ABEG BROS HOW I GO FIT UNLOCK MY ETISALAT MODEM,NA HAIER MODEL.THNX
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2010
Harzan:

Thanks your reply, U are simply d best!!!
But another probs is this,
how can i create d profile for dose network, pls.

W8in 2 hear frm U. Thanks!

Ok. I am attaching a screen shot here for you to see from my own modem dashboard. Just click on TOOLS = OPTIONS = PROFILE MANAGEMENT
You should be at this window now. Click on NEW and input the necessary details for the network SIM you wish to create a profile for and then SAVE.
P/s Remember to tick change the APN to STATIC . . .

Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2010
dejavume:

@SHILOH.ABEG BROS HOW I GO FIT UNLOCK MY ETISALAT MODEM,NA HAIER MODEL.THNX

I am looking into that your Haier issue, bro. Will get back to you soon.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Harzan(m): 10:10pm On Aug 24, 2010
@Shilohboy:Tanx alot, i will try me best and get back to .
Tanx a milli'
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by dejavume: 10:46pm On Aug 24, 2010
shilohboy:

I am looking into that your Haier issue, bro. Will get back to you soon.
thnx bro 4 ur time .i apreciate it
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by dejavume: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2010
dejavume:

thnx bro 4 your time .i apreciate it
Gudday bro,hw paros,any hope to my problem?i wan know if i go trow way d haier modem,
thanx bro
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 4:56pm On Aug 25, 2010
@dejavume: lol. . . Never troway am yet. Hope dey. . .
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by dejavume: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2010
@shiloh
thnx 4 ur concern,hope 2day is nt stressful
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2010
@dejavume: Not at all. Not really had much time to search for the unlocker cos of work. Make we see how the weekend go be. Have a nice day
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by dejavume: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2010
shilohboy:

@dejavume: Not at all. Not really had much time to search for the unlocker cos of work. Make we see how the weekend go be. Have a nice day
bro abeg help me unlock this modem
model:EG162G
IMEI: 353474022347744
THNX.HW WORK?
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2010
@dejavume

Unlock Code : 58266171
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by dejavume: 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
shilohboy:

@dejavume

Unlock Code :   58266171
let me first say thanx for d code,it opened.
bro thnx
abeg bros i try connect it no gree,how d setting go b.i change the apn to static as u showed in your pix
and input  apn web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net .on the advance setting,my IP setting is , 10.199.212.2 but i didnt change others.
and pw----web. usn---web
e no gree connect,how i go do am bro
d zain moden na EDGE does it means it can go on 3G
thnx a million times.sry 4 disturbin u
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by Lanrayy: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2010
pls I already hav my modem unlocked, created profile for each sim but when I tried to connect on other netwok it tells me unable to connect to the mother computer and the port was closed. Pls what I do? help me pls.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by dejavume: 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2010
@shilohboy, bro i don get am e dey connect but d speed no reach 7.2mb wey mtn dey give.
thnx a million times.can i av ur number,
apreciate ur time spent
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2010
dejavume:

@shilohboy, bro i don get am e dey connect but d speed no reach 7.2mb wey mtn dey give.
thnx a million times.can i av your number,
apreciate your time spent

Ha ha. . . Wetin make u feel say u go get reach 7.MBps? Highest na like between 1 - 2MBps wey I don get. Not seen higher values on MTN sha.
You know say I no fit drop my number for hia . . .
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by shilohboy(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2010
Lanrayy:

pls I already hav my modem unlocked, created profile for each sim but when I tried to connect on other netwok it tells me unable to connect to the mother computer and the port was closed. Pls what I do? help me pls.

Check your profiles well if you have the correct APN set. . .
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by tunnex190: 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2010
Good work man.
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by rkcool36: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2010
do u know you can be paying lessthan 15,000 naira for internet subcriptions monthly
and connect up to 10 or more systems with unlimited bandwidth and super speed.
for offices, schools and Cybercafes. call 07038946138 or 07041889714 for more info:
Re: Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! by puskin: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2010
come rkcool36. . .WTF is wrong wit U. Must U advertise dis thing in every thread I just happen to pop into. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (252) (Reply)

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.