Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,674 members, 7,885,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Today, I Decree Into Your Life! God Shall Put To Shame Every Enemy Of Your Great - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today, I Decree Into Your Life! God Shall Put To Shame Every Enemy Of Your Great (290 Views)

I Decree And Declare / I Decree. / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today, I Decree Into Your Life! God Shall Put To Shame Every Enemy Of Your Great by bummyla(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Today, I decree into your life and your Household that, every Strategy of the enemy against you, your family, your career, your marriage, your work, your destiny/glory and any area of your life shall backfire in the name of Jesus. Amen.

God shall put to shame every enemy of your Greatness/well-being in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Any power hired to assassinate you physically and spiritually shall fall after the order of Balaam, in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

The Blood of Jesus shall envelop you and your Family members. Every yoke of illness, yoke of delay/limitation, and yoke of depression upon your households is destroyed in Jesus Name.
Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/24/today-i-decree-into-your-life-god-shall-put-to-shame-every-enemy-of-your-greatness/

(1) (Reply)

True Faith Is When You Are Still Trusting God Even When What He Promised.... / Hope. / The Return Of The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.