Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,382 members, 7,881,376 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

One Diet That Can Cure Almost All Disease. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Diet That Can Cure Almost All Disease. (614 Views)

Basic Changes To Consider In Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health / Basic Changes To Consider In Your Diet That Will Improve Your Health / Drinking Your Urine Can Cure Ulcer Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Diet That Can Cure Almost All Disease. by Sunnylink(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
If told you there is a seed you can eat or add to your diet that can cure almost all disease. will you believe me?
If told you that there is a seed you can eat or add to your diet, that can cure:
Stomach Ulcer, Gastro- Intestinal disease, High blood preasure (Hypertention HBP), Diabetes, Pile, Cirrhosis, Asthma, Noisy Stomach,
Bacteria infection such as: Gonorrhea, Staphylococci, Candidiasis, Syphilis, Chlamydia, Overiancyst, Constant Miscarriages, Typhoid and Malaria, purification of blood and eyes problem.
what will you do with such remedy?
Some time I see health and sickness as choice.

If you are tired of spending your hard earned money on drug.
If you are tired of living with sickness.
If you are tired of pains.
If you are tired of living with fear.

CALL ME 08130980121.
YOU WILL BE AMAZE BY THE SOLUTION YOU WILL GET.

WHATSAPP NUMBER 08092587043
Re: One Diet That Can Cure Almost All Disease. by Sunnylink(m): 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Do yourself a favour, to get this healing seed.
And get yourself deliver from the sickness that have denied you personal enjoyment.
Your health is your wealth.
no matter how rich your are, if you are not healthy then you are poor.
Re: One Diet That Can Cure Almost All Disease. by Sunnylink(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
The seed is affordable for everyone. Don't count yourself out, I have limited amount of the seed. Call or Whatsapp me.
Re: One Diet That Can Cure Almost All Disease. by Sunnylink(m): 9:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
It reverse the disease that make life better for you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Safest Way To Abort A Pregnancy As A Sickle Cell Patient / Proven Benefits Of Fish Oil You Need To Know About / Fibroid Surgery With No Scar, By U.S Female Trained Doctor Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.