Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,832 members, 7,938,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Caught Her Cheating: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Cheating: (3281 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught Her Cheating. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by InesQor(m): 11:54pm On May 14, 2010
My own answer is a mix between

Blue moon:

Well, if she cheats again then leave her. She might not really like u or it cld be a spiritual issue.

and

ayettymama:

She's a loose girl, cut her loose

if your a faithful man you dont deserve it

there are plenty of women that will be faithful to you, you dont need ish in your life

abi u want a girl thaty will come and give you herpes??

and some interesting parts of this rather misogynist post:

tai2:

Rule No 19. All Women Flirt, Therefore Assume All Women Cheat.

Never lose sleep over what the chick is doing behind your back. Just make sure she knows who's boss when you're around, its the principle of the aristo.

Give a f-uck about what they do behind your back and they'll definitely f-uck you up. Don't give a damn about whether she's creeping about, play your bit without acting like a mugu and she'll step in line anyway.

Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Firespit: 1:18pm On May 16, 2010
I've been down this road before. And i was compassionate/weak enough to let her back FOUR TIMES. She only acquired more men to fool around with each time. Bruv! Take my word, if you let her back, it will definately repeat itself and you will only be setting yourself up for greater trauma.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 16, 2010
am lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by icon2: 1:50pm On May 16, 2010
Guy use ur head nt ur heart.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by markstar(f): 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2013
Irontriz: good day every one,

a couple o weeks back i had the opportunity to snoop into my girls fb inbox, n found out she had an affair with someone last year, while i was away for a short period. they communicated with each other n planned a successfule parole together which they actually slept with one another and sent messages to ich other how they njoyed themselves. i confronted her, she refused to tell the truth,  when i told her i found out she claimed it was a one-time thing, she dint want me to know cos she was affraid she was gonna lose me. but still on still there are several others on her tail n she keeps givin out her numbers to guys. i really dont know what to do .i really like her we are back together, but i'm not sure if i'm doing the rite thing.she's very nice to me shares er thing with me, n sometimes supports me financially whem i'm broke.
My Dε̲̣̣̣̥aя̩̥̊, I blive Ɣ☺ΰ knw wats ryt to do but as Ɣ☺ΰ said dat Ɣ☺ΰ really lik her well there is room for forgiveness in a relationship wen love is involved.... Shit happens Ɣ☺ΰ knw.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by markstar(f): 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
Am really baffled by d way most of Ɣ☺ΰ condemn here, r Ɣ☺ΰ a saint? Wich of Ɣ☺ΰ hv no skeleton in Ʊя̲̅ cupboards? Hw many of Ɣ☺ΰ r free of dis act? Just because Ɣ☺ΰ r nt caught yet dsnt mak Ɣ☺ΰ a gud one....infact all dos dat r condemning and r still guilty may Ɣ☺ΰ get caught in Ʊя̲̅ next act AMEN!!!! And pls don't get me wrng here, am nt souportin her act,but I bliv somtimes we do some good but mayb in a bad way, lik d guy said too, he was nt finacially in a good stand so she cld hv also bin tryin to help wit finance (well in her own way). Well @d writter, be d man in finance in d relationship and see if she does it again, if it hapens den Ɣ☺ΰ hav all ryts to bounce d hell outta d relationship.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by segzicres(m): 7:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
markstar: Am really baffled by d way most of Ɣ☺ΰ condemn here, r Ɣ☺ΰ a saint? Wich of Ɣ☺ΰ hv no skeleton in Ʊя̲̅ cupboards? Hw many of Ɣ☺ΰ r free of dis act? Just because Ɣ☺ΰ r nt caught yet dsnt mak Ɣ☺ΰ a gud one....infact all dos dat r condemning and r still guilty may Ɣ☺ΰ get caught in Ʊя̲̅ next act AMEN!!!! And pls don't get me wrng here, am nt souportin her act,but I bliv somtimes we do some good but mayb in a bad way, lik d guy said too, he was nt finacially in a good stand so she cld hv also bin tryin to help wit finance (well in her own way). Well @d writter, be d man in finance in d relationship and see if she does it again, if it hapens den Ɣ☺ΰ hav all ryts to bounce d hell outta d relationship.
This your post is jus plain stupid! Please close your nairaland account NOW!!!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating: by paix(m): 3:00am On Aug 31, 2013
Are you sure you're man enough s3xually?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Propose To Me Today / Inbox: I Am A 17 Year-old Female Orphan Who Is Addicted To Sex, Please Help! / 8 Definite Signs Your Woman Truly Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.