Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,169 members, 7,880,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix (1463 Views)

Underage Voters Casting Their Votes In Sokoto / See The Massive Turnout Of Voters In Kano (Photos) / Underage Voters And Their Sponsors Will Be Arrested, Says INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
I've gone to most polling units in the north including the ones in Abuja. I saw children as young as 9yrs struggling in the lines to register. Some are even registered at night or in hidden places. INEC is also a serious problem to the Whiteman's ghost in Nigeria we call democracy. North is a serious problem of Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by escodotman: 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
It happened on a monumental scale during the 2015 election which brought Buhari to power. There were pictures of underage voters in the North then but Nigerians didn't give a damn, nobody talked about it as they just wanted Jonathan out, not knowing the worst was coming to power. Now they are shouting and crying foul when the suffering has become too much, when their 'Mr integrity' has failed woefully and turned everything upside down.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by 4kDdullard: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Divide this useless shithole country they wouldn't listen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by yarimo(m): 2:39am On Mar 25, 2018
I smells powerful photoshop grin
Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by bishopkay: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:
Why won't you? Foolish zombies everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by Amberon11: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2018
Just look at this idiotic northerner. You people will will forever be a thorn in the flesh of the entire world. Saying the picture is photoshopped; all those other pictures of underaged voters taken by different people in different polling units of the north during the 2015 elections were photoshopped too right?

Nigga, truth is even after the coming of Christ, your region will still have 98% poverty, illiteracy and beggars.
Mumu people.
yarimo:

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by ZombieTAMER: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by anibirelawal(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:

grin
Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by Kyase(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2018
Hmm I dey come.
Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by Buharimustgo: 10:21am On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:

See them drawing Nigeria backwards
Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by Kyase(m): 10:22am On Mar 25, 2018
yarimo:
bros na big one sef.

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2018
escodotman:
It happened on a monumental scale during the 2015 election which brought Buhari to power. There were pictures of underage voters in the North then but Nigerians didn't give a damn, nobody talked about it as they just wanted Jonathan out, not knowing the worst was coming to power. Now they are shouting and crying foul when the suffering has become too much, when their 'Mr integrity' has failed woefully and turned everything upside down.
How are we sure, the underage voters were not used by pdp, after all pdp had a sizeable Number of votes in the North.
There is no evidence showing who the underage voters voted for.

That being said the underage voters were countered by ghost voters in the South.

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by escodotman: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

How are we sure, the underage voters were not used by pdp, after all pdp had a sizeable Number of votes in the North.

That being said the underage voters were countered by ghost voters in the South.
Be informed, as at 2015, Kano was an APC-controlled state and APC had the majority of its votes from Kano state with over 1million.
Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by BankeSmalls(f): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
And so Buharri government shouldn't arrest them?
Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2018
escodotman:
Be informed, as at 2015, Kano was an APC-controlled state and APC had the majority of its votes from Kano state with over 1million.
Does that prove that the underage voters were APC sponsored.

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by tesppidd: 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Exactly my point.

How can we be sure about who hired the underaged voters?

APP or PDP?

After all Jonathan and PDP were in power.

They could have used those underaged voters to score the few hundred thousand votes they got.
Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
Don't argue blindly. Go to any polling unit right now in the north. You will see chiefs and town heads forcing inec officials to register them. It's is an organised crime. It's happening in Suleja, Zuba, Kuje, and other suburbs of Abuja I visited.

1 Like

Re: Underage Voters In The North Is Jega's Legacy. See Pix by escodotman: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Does that prove that the underage voters were APC sponsored.
This last local government election in Kano just proved it because INEC said the voters' register used during 2015 election was the same register used in the last local government election. That means the under-age boys and girls were already in the voter's register since 2015! Moreover, APC won in all the local government areas in Kano.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Comments On The Choice Before Nigerians (2019) / Yusuf Suleiman Lasun (APC Deputy Speaker In HOR) Blames Oshiomhole For Crisis / #osun Decides 2018: Live Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.