Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,324 members, 7,881,202 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:15 PM

Should I Divorce Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Divorce Her? (942 Views)

When Can an African Woman Divorce Her Husband? [VIDEO] / She Lied About Her Age, Should I Divorce Her? / I Got Married To Someone Who Has Married Before-can I Divorce Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Divorce Her? by Cockyzy(m): 6:45pm On May 04, 2010
She is a flirt here and there and she flirt without reservation or respect for a relationship so beautiful as ours knowing fully well that am not d jealousy type like her.i nid divorce,where the lawyers at?
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 04, 2010
seriously do you people take the romance section as a joke? undecided thought you said
u were in a lond distance relationship?

stop creating stupid thread dude, if u are bore watch a movie!
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by jenibayo(f): 6:50pm On May 04, 2010
Cockyzy:

She is a flirt here and there and she flirt without reservation or respect for a relationship so beautiful as ours knowing fully well that am not d jealousy type like her.i nid divorce,where the lawyers at?

Go and divorce her and stop dis silly thread u r posting here and there.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by Cockyzy(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2010
@rokiatu: well,neva knew i had a record keeper in here.Assume ur position.thanks. @jenibayo: wont u shut up? Did i invite u here or beg u 2 comment,u cheappy!
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by jenibayo(f): 7:11pm On May 04, 2010
Cockyzy:

@rokiatu: well,neva knew i had a record keeper in here.Assume your position.thanks. @jenibayo: wont u shut up? Did i invite u here or beg u 2 comment,u cheappy!

Me Cheappy abi, see i av not inslut u in my life b4 but i think u need it now hisssss cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by Cockyzy(m): 7:19pm On May 04, 2010
@jenibayo: show! them send u cum again.na wa oh! Why u day follow follow me like ant to sugar,na so i too sweet.abeg,leave me alone,let me be,leave my thread alone,leave me 4 waist oh! Carry go.u disappoint me.if u reply 2 dis u just confirmed my insult 2 u is true.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by jenibayo(f): 7:24pm On May 04, 2010
U be ASSHOLE, do wat ever u want to do and am ready for u too.
U, U neva talk wetin dey do u.RUBBISH!
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by DualCore1: 8:13pm On May 04, 2010
jenibayo:

see i av not inslut u in my life b4 but i think u need it now hisssss cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
No he doesn't need it now at least not from you. You may want to scratch off all the insults and just let go knowing some pipz just take life too seriously they get caught up in their own illusions.

Baby lets go have some fun on NairaLand kiss
Hey, easy with 'em members, the past few days u've been up tight and defensive wink
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by jenibayo(f): 8:20pm On May 04, 2010
Dual Core:

No he doesn't need it now at least not from you. You may want to scratch off all the insults and just let go knowing some pipz just take life too seriously they get caught up in their own illusions.

Baby lets go have some fun on NairaLand kiss
Hey, easy with 'em members, the past few days u've been up tight and defensive wink

Honey dont mind mr cock, e likes me but i dont want him becos i av u already.
I miss u love kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by DualCore1: 8:30pm On May 04, 2010
Oya edit your posts and remove all the insults then come and meet me in bed lets do some anger management exercises. Then we'll try out some new positions in bed
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by jenibayo(f): 8:33pm On May 04, 2010
Dual Core:

Oya edit your posts and remove all the insults then come and meet me in bed lets do some anger management exercises. Then we'll try out some new positions in bed

OK honey kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by Odunnu: 8:47pm On May 04, 2010
Huhaheh',I laff in mgbebu!
Jeni,u 4stay hia smal learn hw to open divorce thread for NL,bcz vry soon u go divorce dat Pst DC wey dey shack ya brain now.
Beta b nice 2 cockzy o!
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by Odunnu: 8:51pm On May 04, 2010
Jeni,u 4stay hia smal learn hw to open divorce thread for NL,bcz vry soon u go divorce dat Pst DC wey dey shack ya brain now.
Beta b nice 2 cockzy o!
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by Odunnu: 8:54pm On May 04, 2010
Beta b nice 2 cockzy o!
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by DualCore1: 8:57pm On May 04, 2010
Odunnu thanks for joining the growing list of pipz i'm about to prove very wrong on NL. Thanks so much, its people like you that strengthen my resolve to keep my marriage on Nairaland strong. Do you know why? Cuz pipz like you are watching wink
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by jenibayo(f): 9:02pm On May 04, 2010
Odunnu:

Beta b nice 2 cockzy o!

No i love DC and i will love him 4ever.
Cockyzy dey try me well well so i wan show am pepper.
Re: Should I Divorce Her? by Ngemebiri(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2010
My brother, are u sure u are with your right senses, as a man the only thing u should never accept in marriage is your wife sleeping with different men, if your wife is stubborn and obdurate u can manage that, but when a wife starts to flirt my brother u are 10 yards close to your grave, with an obdurate and God 4saking woman like your wife do u need to ask questions, my brother if u don't know what to do then u better do what u know b4 it's too late, if u don't tell a blind man who dies he man be crying for who is alive, if u don't send her packing then be ready to take care of other man's children, the problem with some of u is that u marry because of beauty without courting to understanding who u are about to marry, all the same open your eyes, good women are every where u can only see them if you are ready to see them.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read:my Dilemma,wat Wil U Do? / I Luv Him I Dnt Trust Him / Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.