Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,155 members, 7,939,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

Witchcraft As Works Of The Flesh & 8 Ways To Deal With Witchcraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft As Works Of The Flesh & 8 Ways To Deal With Witchcraft (353 Views)

What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Once Saved Always Saved Vs. Obedient Salvation Formerly Known as Works Salvation / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft As Works Of The Flesh & 8 Ways To Deal With Witchcraft by Yoclan: 6:53am On Mar 25, 2018
How to Deal with Witchcraft | Top 8 Ways:

I actually have much to write to you on this topic beloveth, however , in my next post, I will see what I can do.

1.) Repent from any known sin.

2.) Dedicate your household to God

3.)Train your children in the way of God.

4.) Train yourself and your children not to eat and drink indiscriminately

5.) Cleanse your household and your premises.

5.) Go for deliverance (If you have already been attacked)

6.) Pray witchcraft dismantling prayers.

7&8 loading.....

In my next post, I will teach you guys how to pray witchcraft dismantling prayers..... Thanks.

#Yoclan
Re: Witchcraft As Works Of The Flesh & 8 Ways To Deal With Witchcraft by Yoclan: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2018
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: Witchcraft As Works Of The Flesh & 8 Ways To Deal With Witchcraft by Ebuka007: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2018
so after this powerful prayers,
won't my village people upgrade from ak47 to missile?

(1) (Reply)

Quickteller Easter Message: Hit Or Miss / Wonders Of Divine Blessings 2 / Why Did Islam Join The Catholic Pope To Pray For Peace In 1986?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.