Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,357 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Often Did Your Church Preaches God's Salvation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Often Did Your Church Preaches God's Salvation. (321 Views)

Very Important Parable On Word of GOD & Salvation In The Book Of Luke / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Did Your Church Preaches God's Salvation. by afolayan22(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,Happy Palm Sunday To All The Christian Faithful.

What has happenned to our churches or better still what is happenning to our churches and the so call men of God.It's belief that a numbers of churches no longer preaches about salvation of soul else what they preach is about lifeless things.

How has it been in your church,when last were you remember about His second coming?

'When they trumpet of God shall sound we you be there'
'When the roll is called up yonder,we you be there?
How many times have you rededicate yourself back to Christ after declared yourself as a true christians,did you have any second thought......these are questions hoping for answers.

Remember God way is the right way and nothing less.
Re: How Often Did Your Church Preaches God's Salvation. by chrissylva(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2018
how e take concern you
Re: How Often Did Your Church Preaches God's Salvation. by fantasticone1(m): 11:30am On Mar 25, 2018
Once in a year...
That's why I love RCCG, Winners and Deeper Life. These churches preach righteousness to the core.
Re: How Often Did Your Church Preaches God's Salvation. by zionmade1: 11:40am On Mar 25, 2018
if the kind of salvation u re talking about is "repent or you die and go to hell" then its not a salvation message. U can't force someone to love u by constantly threatening the person without showing the person exactly why he should love u.

Salvation is all about wat Jesus did on the cross, its all about the love of God. It's all about taking all my sickness, poverty, imperfections and worries and nailing it to the cross. Its all about his suffering and death so that I will enjoy my days on earth as a friend of him.
Last time i checked many churches preaches this message that's why youths are embracing God more than ever before. that's why the church is growing.

If the only reason why I should repent is so I won't burn in hell, then I won't have any business repenting
Re: How Often Did Your Church Preaches God's Salvation. by Emmysteve(m): 11:44am On Mar 25, 2018
zionmade1:
if the kind of salvation u re talking about is "repent or you die and go to hell" then its not a salvation message. U can't force someone to love u by constantly threatening the person without showing the person exactly why he should love u.

Salvation is all about wat Jesus did on the cross, its all about the love of God. It's all about taking all my sickness, poverty, imperfections and worries and nailing it to the cross. Its all about his suffering and death so that I will enjoy my days on earth as a friend of him.
Last time i checked many churches preaches this message that's why youths are embracing God more than ever before. that's why the church is growing.

If the only reason why I should repent is so I won't burn in hell, then I won't have any business repenting
wrong notion
Re: How Often Did Your Church Preaches God's Salvation. by thanki410(m): 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
They do , though not every time not to bore the church... Morality is a part of christianity , a little here and there balances it... . .

. . Check my signature....

(1) (Reply)

Exhortation / Hello CHRIST JESUS'S Student, Do You Want To Advance Nigeria?? Then Read / Why Catholics Pray The Rosary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.