Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,718 members, 7,914,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:08 PM

Bitcoin Is Working Against Biblical Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bitcoin Is Working Against Biblical Prophecies (408 Views)

Biblical Prophecies Of How The Israeli-palestinian Conflict Will End. / History Of Copernicus: Man Who Asserted Heliocentric Fact Against Biblical Error / Why Do Most Women Pray Without Head Covering Against Biblical Teachings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Is Working Against Biblical Prophecies by Premiumwriter: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
I think cryptocurrency as a whole is working against the biblical prophecy of a central government which will rule the earth. Take for example the prophesy of no beast number no buying. It shows that a central government will control all the resources in the world. But with cryptocurrency, no government will be able to make such regulations. You can't even find the person buying a thing with cryptocurrency.

This is just an observation though. And I think we'll adopt more of cryptocurrency in the future than fiat money.
Re: Bitcoin Is Working Against Biblical Prophecies by billynoni(m): 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2018
Maybe,maybe not

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Kiss Wife In Front Of Congregation (photo) / Things A Christian Should Avoid / This Husband Of Mine!!! Must Read For Couples And Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.