Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Lord Will Remember You For Good Today And Forever In Jesus Name, Amen. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord Will Remember You For Good Today And Forever In Jesus Name, Amen. (258 Views)

Receive Your Supernatural Healing By Faith, In Jesus Name. Amen / Nigeria Shall See Its Glory Once Again In Jesus Name. Amen. Long Live Nigerians. / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Will Remember You For Good Today And Forever In Jesus Name, Amen. by bummyla(m): 5:41am On Mar 26, 2018
17 But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

18 To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.
Psalm 103:17-18

15 “Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
And have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!
16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
Your walls are ever before me.
Isaiah 49:15-16

Today, The Lord will break protocols for your sake. He will collapse time and fast track your blessings. Everything created in time, space and eternity will work in your favour. The God of Elijah who answers by fire will grant all your prayer requests speedily. He will make your life a mystery to your adversaries, and as Mephibosheth, the grandson of Saul received unexpected favour and was remembered for good, the Lord will remember you for good today and forever in Jesus name, Amen. Good morning. Shalom
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/26/the-lord-will-remember-you-for-good-today-and-forever-in-jesus-name-amen/
Re: The Lord Will Remember You For Good Today And Forever In Jesus Name, Amen. by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Amen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One(video) / The Hope Of Resurrection / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 01/04/2018 Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.