Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,867 members, 7,969,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:03 AM

Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? (23966 Views)

Mko Abiola's Daughter Bags £100,000 Deal At Dragons Den Uk / With Waseet, Kola Abiola Bounces Back Into Media Business / How Do I Get An International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by ATA007: 12:45pm On May 07, 2010
If nigerians had known who d U.S is they won't start 2 rain abuse on Abiola. One thing is d U.S will neva want nigeria 2 stand shoulder 2 shoulder with them cuz they're afraid of us n our economy, dat's y they are cooking up these stories so as 2 poison our minds and make us vote 4 IBB again, but we will NEVA allow dat man 2 lead dis country again, our eyes are open now. Dnt u think that dis write up came 4rm d U.S, y not U.K, canada, nigeria or any other country, y U.S. We'v known the truth as d bible said n it has set us free 4rm both d U.S and IBB. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Akosbaba(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2010
wouldn't ibb have capitalised on this to give his presidential ambition some boost if the story was true
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by bodsibobo(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2010
excuse me, is mekusxxx = igbo boy? (a la multiple user name)

just my observation that since mekusxxx has been 'taken apart' and silenced over his inability to prove his spurious claims over his non-existent academic qualifications, he's suddenly stopped posting and "igbo boy" has continued into his peculiar uncivilised manner of tribalistic attack, especially on anything yoruba
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 07, 2010
That is what i'm saying.if at that period till the period of election there was no allegation or trial or  conviction till this day,would you call the person a thief years later.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Vavavoom(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2010
ATA007:

If nigerians had known who d U.S is they won't start 2 rain abuse on Abiola. One thing is d U.S will neva want nigeria 2 stand shoulder 2 shoulder with them cuz they're afraid of us n our economy, dat's y they are cooking up these stories so as 2 poison our minds and make us vote 4 IBB again, but we will NEVA allow dat man 2 lead dis country again, our eyes are open now. Dnt u think that dis write up came 4rm d U.S, y not U.K, canada, nigeria or any other country, y U.S. We'v known the truth as d bible said n it has set us free 4rm both d U.S and IBB. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

@ ATA007, the bold part of your statement, really? While I won't subcribe to voting for IBB in the coming polls I still can remember Abiola was once buddy with IBB for the best part of IBB's 1985-1992 HOS period, transacting businesses (for a government that wasn't on the side of the people) here and in other climes under the watch of big brother U.S. Did he do drugs then? I was never privvy, only his camp and IBB's can say for sure.

Please hear this: Nigerians, WE are the only ones stalling our progress.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by SEFAGO(m): 1:20pm On May 07, 2010
bodsibobo:

just my observation that since mekusxxx has been 'taken apart' and silenced over his inability to prove his spurious claims over his non-existent academic qualifications, he's suddenly stopped posting and "igbo boy" has continued into his peculiar uncivilised manner of tribalistic attack, especially on anything yoruba

Not really- mekusxx lives in the US, so he has to sleep during the time igbo boy is posting which is UK/naija time. Dont forget naija boys hustle all over the world at different times. they might be the same people though I dont know. They dont sound the same waay at all though
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by 700john: 2:01pm On May 07, 2010
[color=#990000][/color] mekusxxx brain dey touch or d guy dey kolo , Oh, na brain lag
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Emmacarnegie(m): 2:25pm On May 07, 2010
I will continue 2 say that ibb has no reason to annul such election,rumours of him engaging in drugs is masterminded by ibb & co who are looking for the means to take over the leadership of this country.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by labiyemmy(m): 2:37pm On May 07, 2010
Whats the meaning of this? Send EFCC after him then.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Fiscabally(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2010
sesman:

May God Bless you to my brother, The best written statement i have read on this forum. so far, I mean why do we have to resort to tribalism and hatred, i thought we all want a better Nigeria, all this hatred will simply get us nowhere

where is d luv?
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Dominoifet(m): 3:09pm On May 07, 2010
Mekusxxx
1985-1991 primary education scholarship (private school, Nigeria)
1991-1992- Break for personal reasons
1992-1998 secondary education scholarship (Nigeria)
1998-2003 BS scholarship (Nigeria)
2003-2005 (MS UK  scholarship)2005-2008 (PhD Dutch scholarship)
2008-2010 (MBA US scholarship)

Cummulatively all the monies I have been awarded in all of these outings are about 2 mill USD and as you can see they came from different bodies in different countries. So they are completely unrelated to each other. People like you scrounge the earth looking for tution and living expense money, while people like me get it for free.

U'll definately beat Abdoumoutallab in his record and become the Farouk of d ndigbo. Just keep getting more certificates and more visas, u will gat there. U also need to take a hike to this places for more crucial certs, yemen, N. Korea, Iran to wrap it up, then drop d nuke from space to wipe d yoruba/land then ur life would b have been fulfilled.

PS
Goodluck, and pls do it soon.
I'm sure d break in ur education "1991-1992 for personal reasons" was because u were in Yaba left and I'm sure right now u r on another schizo-picnic break, feasting with IBB and sniffing dope. Pele
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by ayettymama(f): 3:13pm On May 07, 2010
I dunno abt drugs but i know he was dodgy--- no matter he would have still made a great president!
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 3:31pm On May 07, 2010
HHAHAHAH! All these Yoruba imbe-ciles loafing around on cyber. MKO was an international thief and there is nothing you'll do about it; too late he has been beaten to death by stronger forces grin grin. As MKO was, aso are most Yorubas. We have seen what all the Yoruba ministers appointed by ObJ did. We have seen all the international fraudulent activities of you guys. In a sane country most of you should be in jail. Hahahah!

Most of you don't even have good GCE qualification, despite parading fake degrees forged off of Oluwole

If my achievements riles you, go get yours and flaunt it.

EVEN Sefago, who is so empty that he argued basic genetics with me has suddenly woken up. Trust Yoruba, always finding strenght in collective aimlessness.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by martinosi: 3:38pm On May 07, 2010
hmmm
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by lelele: 3:40pm On May 07, 2010
@ Mekussxxx

Why are u getin all woked up unecesarily? Wats up wit u & Abiola? Is any1 sayin he is a saint? That person must b luna. U r just beatin a dead horse. Okay agreed Abiola was a fraudster, so? Dnt think any1 wants u play solicitor 4 d late chief.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by lelele: 3:42pm On May 07, 2010
@martinsosi

wats yr point abt d spare part sellin?
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by sheyee(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2010
@ Mekussxxx
Na wa o, see what too much free things can cause  
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by lelele: 3:45pm On May 07, 2010
@Mekussxx

How com u and Nchara hv d same degrees r u sharing dem
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Dominoifet(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2010
Sheyee
Na wa o, see what too much free things can cause.

+1 and free grass and free life. Free things always tear pocket.

@Moderator
Hope u guys know what u r doing, right about now that is questionable. Is it when some1 click on report to moderator button b4 u guys wake-up? Or r u robots or what? Do u mods know how many nations r following this thread and beholding our unclothedness? Hope u know when pple all over the world google Nigeria, Nairaland forum pops up too? And guess all they see is this eyesore of brags, bigotry, pride, haughtiness, insults, malfunction, disunity etc.
Nairaland is fast turning to. a market place u can buy hate.

Well it is non of ur faults, thanks to d crumbs that have falling to d right pockets. I understand. Nairaland has turned to Daily Trust Newspaper.
***shakes head***
I only wish another forum will come up that can not b bought by pigs.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by papaejima2: 4:28pm On May 07, 2010
Dominoifet:

Sheyee
Na wa o, see what too much free things can cause.

+1 and free grass and free life. Free things always tear pocket.

@Moderator
Hope u guys know what u r doing, right about now that is questionable. Is it when some1 click on report to moderator button b4 u guys wake-up? Or r u robots or what? Do u mods know how many nations r following this thread and beholding our unclothedness? Hope u know when pple all over the world google Nigeria, Nairaland forum pops up too? And guess all they see is this eyesore of brags, bigotry, pride, haughtiness, insults, malfunction, disunity etc.
Nairaland is fast turning to. a market place u can buy hate.

Well it is non of your faults, thanks to d crumbs that have falling to d right pockets. I understand. Nairaland has turned to Daily Trust Newspaper.
***shakes head***
I only wish another forum will come up that can not b bought by pigs.
NairaLand has lost it. I just hope my children never have anything to do with this website. This is a disgrace to Nigeria.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by totalabi: 4:30pm On May 07, 2010
@mekuxxx

Since I joined Nairaland, I have never met anybody as tribalistic as you are on this forum. It goes to show a lot about the kind of exposure you have. It reeks of ethnicity, tribalism, nepotism and anything that preaches division among a group of people.

One thing is for sure, you are myopic and it wont take you very far in life. Honestly, Top Leadership positions are not meant for your types as you will definately not be able to accept the strength and progressiveness you find in a set of people that are not of your group. This your believes about the Yoruba people stems from the old Biafra story about Awolowo and Hausa people and how the Ibos were betrayed. Dont forget that as Ojukwu had his own selfish idea of making a name for himself, so also the Hausa and Awolowo had theirs. The same Ojukwu that wanted to cause a cession also had tried to contest as President in the same Nigeria he tried to break up and even supports Babangida a guy from the same North, that supposedly tried to stop him from his cessation plans!!!

As you continue to hold on to this thoughts you become more and more myopic. Please think deeply beliefs make up a man and determines his attitudes. I wonder if you have being able to integrate or adjust to a proper society. I strongly doubt it.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by SEFAGO(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2010
lelele:

@Mekussxx

How com u and Nchara hv d same degrees r u sharing dem

lol

mekusxxx:

HHAHAHAH! All these Yoruba imbe-ciles loafing around on cyber. MKO was an international thief and there is nothing you'll do about it; too late he has been beaten to death by stronger forces grin grin. As MKO was, aso are most Yorubas. We have seen what all the Yoruba ministers appointed by ObJ did. We have seen all the international fraudulent activities of you guys. In a sane country most of you should be in jail. Hahahah!

Most of you don't even have good GCE qualification, despite parading fake degrees forged off of Oluwole

EVEN Sefago, who is so empty that he argued basic genetics with me has suddenly woken up. Trust Yoruba, always finding strenght in collective aimlessness.

lol, (1) I was not arguing genetics with you. Neither did I make mistakes on genetics- you made an ignorant statement made on probably biological modeling which is wrong to look intelligent. No problem with that, but it does not impress me, maybe people in your village. Not a biologist, so always skeptical about formulas that claim genetic diversity can be as basic as a single  equation. I dont deal with models, I deal with hard stuff (2) I am not a genetics/molecular biologist so my knowledge of genetics is quite limited- makes sense, U will find people from the MRC laboratory at  (one of the best schools for molecular biology) who are ignorant concerning the basic laws of genetics.  

(3) You achievement looks wonderful to you, but in the circles I have been in- you just look like a he-goat bleating. I could just imagine the arrogance of a nobel prize winner, if the bleating of a common PhD holder from a non-prestigious/top research University is so loud.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 07, 2010
mekusxxx:

why should anybody here be proud of GCE when they got their SSCE at one sitting unlike you who cant defend what he has.
Can you please list those ministers either hausa,yoruba or IGBO and SENATE PRESIDENTS that were accussed of corruption during obasanjo regime,please.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by igboboy1(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2010
bodsibobo:

nah mekuxxx is him, I am me, two different entitites.
me tribalistic? Once again i deny all accusations and allegations levelled against me. I plead my innocence  grin
On this topic am being honest about ABiola, I dont think he was a drug pusher all i said his wealth was ill gotten to a large extent. what is triablistic about that?

SEFAGO:

Not really- mekusxx lives in the US, so he has to sleep during the time igbo boy is posting which is UK/naija time. Dont forget naija boys hustle all over the world at different times. they might be the same people though I dont know. They dont sound the same waay at all though
Pretty close, I dont sound like Mekuxxx,
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by tkb417(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2010
Mekusick is just a nobody

u guys shd disregard his rants abeg

someone who got a schorlarship in his first term in primary school

wonderful cheesy
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by imixbaba: 4:58pm On May 07, 2010
guys make una let mekushit be,cos shit happens,for all i know there are places called dreamland like walt disney wonderland where the impossible are posibleshocked,it possible the youngman is just trying to make himself happy angrytell me of wat value has his cardbaords added to my dear country naija .its very simple if you cant beat him then join him,you need not to travel out of naija,just consult the professionals people like ali baba,basket mouth ,A Y and co. time is precious make una move to beta gist abeeegggggiiiiiii  cheesy  mr modurator are u asleep??
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by mekusxxx: 5:06pm On May 07, 2010
Sefago:

So suddenly you are no longer a biologist? Yet you came smarting like a castrated panda to debate with me? Anyways, that speaks volume about you and your folks  who are complete tabulae razae poking their big fat noses where they do not belong. Even in your field (if you have any-I doubt it), I will worst you clean. You are a neophyte in any discipline.

As for the other aimless ngbatis, go dig up MKO's corpse in the grave and unmake him a thief. The Oni of Ife knows whom MKO truly was, hence his retort after the cancellation of the June 12 election. Again, ask yourselves, what does OBJ think of MKO? What would Awo, were he alive, have thought of MKO?

History has been written and it a shade too late to rewrite anything. Good luck in your collective aimlessness cry cry Pathetic losers.
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Dominoifet(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2010
Mekusxxx

U r beginning to use the free certificate u got between "break btw 1991-1992 for personal reasons" at yaba-left. Thank God for the organization that schorlaship that too.

I hope u will not drown soon in d pool of ur certificates as did Abdoumoutallab.
So sad, U got everything free but u r not free. That is what is most pathetic
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by bawomolo(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2010
Mekussssxxxx

BSc (University of Onitsha) Msc (University of Aba), PhD (University of Alaba), Mba (University of Idumota).

na correct PHD be that,
Re: Was Abiola An International Drug Baron? by Dominoifet(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2010
A great loss to d world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

CBN Lifts FX Restrictions On Milk, Dairy Products Import To Crash Prices / CBN Suspends Dollar To Naira Trades Till Monday / Oscar Ekponimo Develops An App 'Chowberry', Brings Wasted Food To The Hungry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.