Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,185 members, 7,887,438 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko (25162 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor / Call Me Okoro Hausa And See My Red Face, Imo State Governor Blows Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by NORSIYK(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2018
True be told ararume is a Confusionist, destroyer and a desperate fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by nnokwa042(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2018
Look at who's talking the man that used Apga to become governor of imo state later he dump Apga for Apc ,Ararume did not call you okoro huasa but okoro awusa

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by sandali: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Ararume goan sidown. U consistent failure sad

Okoroawusa cheesy

Birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by sandali: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2018
NORSIYK:
True be told ararume is a Confusionist, destroyer and a desperate fellow

Gbam!
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Josnac(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2018
The question we should ask then is:
Is he not " Okoro-Hausa"??

But come to think of it..Rochas actually said sometime ago he doesn't care if people call him that, so why then is he pained
Lol

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by DrMuzungu(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2018
His Excellency Thief Roachas Okorohausa should just shut his gutter mouth up

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Chukazu: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2018
My issue is Ararume is too old to be a governor .

All this recycling doesn't do us any good
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by greggng: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2018
I like this rochas look at how he finished ararume politically. Let's see If ararume will take up the challenge and join another party.
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by LZAA: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2018
imhotep:
he should sit back and enjoy the fruits of indiscriminate sai babarism cheesy cheesy
cc lzaa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by LZAA: 10:41am On Mar 26, 2018
OnyeOGA:
grin the man no be Igbo man o.

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by LZAA: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2018
imhotep:

I no sabi why OkoroAwusa dey pain Rochas too much like this LMAO

cc lzaa onyeoga anonimi
okoroawusa like jagaban are slaves to the caliphate and must be acknowledged as such grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by GFNL(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2018
This is total lies. Senator Araraume never contested the 2015 general election and he only contested PDP primary’s where he came second. So how and when did he say that.?
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Gkemz: 11:12am On Mar 26, 2018
Though Rochas maybe devil but Ararume is the bigger devil with no human sympathy. He's been sweeping from one party to another but he can never win. He's a badluck to any party that has him as its flag bearer just as Buhari to APC.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by ntebong: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2018
In 2015 Lagos State APC denied Aare Kako it's House Of Representative ticket (Mushin Constituency 1) to return back to house for the third time, he crossed to LP and defeated APC and return to the House, if a political prostitute and spoiler like Araraume thinks he is not a paper tiger, let him accept Roachas challenge by joint a fresh party like Kako let see if he will win Imo State governorship election or keep quite. Karma is fast catching up on him , the evil (betrayal) that men did leave before him.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Ojiofor: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2018
Non Igbo speakers shouldn't get this twisted.OkoroAwusa simply means Hausa boy grin.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by rasco2000me: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2018
fk002:
Our politicians should learn to keep their personal issue aside..,......

Okorocha is a great politician i will reserve my vote for him in 2023 brain dead

But before then PMB all the way, he is our Messiah he will make Nigeria great again

PMB till 2023

brain dead
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by maestroferddi: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
This Araraume must be a big fool politically.

This is the man that provided Rochas with the backing he is using in his comedy of administration in Imo State.

That he allowed Rochas to use him says a lot about his maturity in politics...You have over 20 years' experience in mainstream politics and yet you cannot decipher basic political dynamics...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by discusant: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
5Ebisco:
The Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha has highlighted reasons Senator Ifeanyi Araraume would fail woefully if given the chance to run in the 2019 election as the flag bearer of the ruling party in the state.

Ararume is one of the governorship aspirants of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the state.

The Governor also told Ararume to leave the APC to a fresh party if he has what it takes to win elections.

Okorocha, in a lengthy statement made available to reporters in Owerri by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo on Sunday said that he would not allow Ararume “destroy” the party.

Okorocha claimed that Araraume contributed to the woes of his former party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) before deserting it.

The statement reads, “He was one of those who called Rochas ‘Alhaji in Government House’ and ‘Okoro Hausa’. The truth is that he won’t be allowed to do to APC what he did to APP, PDP and ACN.

“It is unfortunate that a former Senator of Chief Araraume’s caliber should be telling cheep lies over an issue that is well known to all Nigerians who had followed events in APC right from the outset.

“Senator Araraume has never been a good Party man. A good Party is the one who, when he looses the Primary, would work to support the party and the candidate of the Party. Senator Araraume has never done that. And we won’t allow him to destroy APC like he had done to some other Political Parties.”

“Further explaining how Araraume put a spanner in the progress of PDP, as well as his claim as one of the founders of APC, he said “And he was in Court with Ihedioha until the election was conducted. He only began to relate with APC during the Supplementary election for the governorship.

“So, if Senator Araraume Contested the PDP governorship Primary in 2015, could he have in the circumstance also been one of the founders of APC? The answer is obviously in the negative.

“What we do not do is to allow opponents of the government to benefit from their lies. We shall continue to submerge their lies.

“In case we have forgotten, Senator Araraume was the Pioneer State Chairman of APP. But before the 1999 election, he abandoned the Party following a development that will be a story for another day. The late Evan Enwerem took him to Chief I.D. Nwoga and late Emeka Echeruo who were leaders of the PDP in the State then and secured ticket for him for Okigwe Senatorial zone and that was how he went to the Senate.

“In PDP, in 2007, he fought the sitting governor then, Achike Udenwa, to a standstill, took away the Party structure from Udenwa and emerged the governorship candidate of the PDP. Chief Udenwa decided to tell him that he was a sitting governor and then supported Chief Ikedi Ohakim of PPA, and he won.

“He also fought Chief Ohakim from the same Okigwe zone with him up to the Supreme Court and lost. And in 2011, he left the PDP and became the governorship Candidate of the ACN. In the governorship election proper he came fourth and could not win any of the 27 LGAs in the State.

“By the way, where would Senator Araraume get the votes to win governorship election in the State. Is it Owerri Zone whose people still feel that he is one of the major problems of PDP and Ihedioha or Okigwe Zone where the people of the area still believe that he was the cause of Ohakim’s failed second term bid or Orlu Zone people who see him as the person who never allowed their son, Achike Udenwa to have a peaceful handover.

“Beyond the false claims in the media, let one sit down to imagine the fate of APC in the South-East or in Imo without Rochas Okorocha.”

Okorocha further challenged Araraume to join a fresh party, like he did in 2011, if he claims he has the structure to win elections, to test his popularity.

“If he has what it takes to win an election, let him do what Rochas did in 2011 by picking the ticket of APGA that was not on ground and won and in 2015 when he defiled all odds and joined the merger that gave birth to APC and also won,” Governor Okorocha stated.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/2019-araraume-called-me-okoro-hausa-he.html

Rochas Okorocha's belief that Hausa/Fulani "appoints" governors for Imo state is behind Rochas' statement that Ararume called him Okoroawusa. Rochas therefore wants to bring Ararume disrepute before Hausa/Fulani.

Okorocha ntooo gi. After battling Ararume, Izunaso, Madumere factions of Imo APC, you shall face Orlu people who you deliberately undermined development in their zone, as you pursued your private businesses in Owerri and your Ogboko village.
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by chisiudeh: 12:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
Finally you accept he gave you bail out funds to to swing the election in your favor during the supplementary election? The heat Is just starting. Ararume will show you he's been in politics game before you. Structure or no Structure.
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by discusant: 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
obrigado080:
Roach Ass Okoro Awusa, is in panic mode. He has seen the writing on the wall...
Same with rotimi and asiwaju!

#Asslickers

Yes.

Rochas has seen he can't succeed himself as he thought.

He now resorts to stopping Ararume who is believed to be capable of probing every hair of Rochas if Ararume wins.
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Abagworo(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Not only Ararume but many old big men that saw it as a way to get at Okorocha for emerging the most prominent Igbo politician. They seriously plotted his downfall in 2015 but he outsmarted them.
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Abagworo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
discusant:

Rochas Okorocha's belief that Hausa/Fulani "appoints" governors for Imo state is behind Rochas' statement that Ararume called him Okoroawusa. Rochas therefore wants to bring Ararume disrepute before Hausa/Fulani.

Okorocha ntooo gi. After battling Ararume, Izunaso, Madumere factions of Imo APC, you shall face Orlu people who you deliberately undermined development in their zone, as you pursued your private businesses in Owerri and your Ogboko village.

You made this same useless noise before 2015 and yet he beat you all silly even with all the Jonathan forces and Mbaise rigging. 2019 will be a walkover as there is no viable candidate to challenge Nwosu. I've given the analysis earlier just like I did for 2015. Only 3 Mbaise, Isiala Mbano and Owerri North is where Nwosu will not win 90% and if they want war majority of the youths with fire power are with Nwosu so it's best they accept the people's choice or be doomed.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Yankilicious: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ararume can never rule IMO state since what he does is political prostitution(jumping from one party to the other)
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by galaxy2020(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Though I have never liked Araraume, but ur son inlaw can never be the next governor of Imo state.
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Igba123: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2018
And what do u call urself b4?
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by discusant: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Abagworo:

You made this same useless noise before 2015 and yet he beat you all silly even with all the Jonathan forces and Mbaise rigging. 2019 will be a walkover as there is no viable candidate to challenge Nwosu. I've given the analysis earlier just like I did for 2015. Only 3 Mbaise, Isiala Mbano and Owerri North is where Nwosu will not win 90% and if they want war majority of the youths with fire power are with Nwosu so it's best they accept the people's choice or be doomed.

The Okorocha trick of 2015 can't work again.
In 2015, Okorocha deliberately left many road works he started uncompleted, mostly in Orlu area.

People said if they don't allow him continue, the roads may remain uncompleted for long.

The uncompleted roads and drainage system still remain.

So what will he promise this time?
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by maasoap(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Chaii... D "OkoroAwusa" pain am well well.. But U are OKOROAWUSA naaa considering how far U go to lick d President's a**... Only an "awusa"/Almajiri does dat... Infact it shld b ROACHES ALMAJIJI OKOROAWUSA
Lack of ability to comprehend.
Re: 2019: Araraume Called Me ‘okoro Hausa’, He Won’t Be Allowed To Destroy APC – Oko by Sirglurd(m): 11:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Be happy he called you okoroawusa. You are okoroewuawusa

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh / Work On 2nd Niger Bridge Excites Obiano / sheikh Gummi: What I Saw In Zamfara Is Insurgency Not Banditry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.