Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,902 members, 7,952,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! (8473 Views)

You Left Your Husband Because He Was Cheating. Then This Happens (pix) / I Suspected My Wife Was Cheating, I Set Her Up / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by lycannightwolf: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2018
okay oga! make i help u, hope say you sabi read pidgin? cause i will definitely be code mixing in my advice

1. the Bible prohibit divorce except on the ground of immorality and that is what your wife is doing.

2. Your best friend have been sleeping with your wife for a long time, probably even before you guys got married (my observation might be false though)

oya take my advice

1. Divorce your wife.

2. never again have anything to do with your best friend.

Goodluck.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by 1BB007(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
i go wound the guy..
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by jayraster(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:

telemondish kwagrin
Abi zeeworldish
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Women matter tire me

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2018
women and cheating is like akara and bread
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by kelish(f): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
oga move on, thats not a wife thats a hoe
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by kissenger: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sounds like a made up story but if it is true then you do not need such friends in your life. Here is a link to marriage counselor's instagram page>>>http:///2hCWqL8 All the best with your marriage.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Follygunners: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2018
Abeg, dump the B!tch angry
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Jointhemiltons2(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
So your wife cheated on you with your best friend and all you could do is work on your relationship? Neega what!!!!!!!! Once a woman starts cheating just throw her away cos she may never stop.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by 912(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

That guy is a vegetable for accepting apologies anyhow.
After they've gone to the extent of biting each other like cats when making love.

If that guy refuses to send the woman packing, She will eventually kill him. The man is married to a whøre.
The fact that you pack your things and went to your Ex's house also makes you a culprit of the same crime. Why your Ex's house? Don't you have a friend?
Why will you leave your house in the first place?

The feminists here have absolutely nothing to say about this?
Hypocritical Mofos.

∆ BEWARE OF DOGS ∆

☣ ☠

Walahi....your sense complete ah sweh
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Artzdanielsz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
������� nice script
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Martin0(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
yes nacheesy...na only telemondo films dis one fit happen. Tell me which average nigerian man go pack im bag comot for im own house after finding out his wife was shagging his best friendcheesy.. And he come even see bite mark as tell tale sign. Least thing the nigerian guy go do na to tell the wife to pack out of him housecheesy.

u never see soching
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Twoclans(f): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
yes nacheesy...na only telemondo films dis one fit happen. Tell me which average nigerian man go pack im bag comot for im own house after finding out his wife was shagging his best friendcheesy.. And he come even see bite mark as tell tale sign. Least thing the nigerian guy go do na to tell the wife to pack out of him housecheesy.

What if the woman owns the house or paid the rent with her money lipsrsealed
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
Twoclans:

What if the woman owns the house or paid the rent with her money lipsrsealed

in such a case d woman don't even need to hide the cheating frm the mancheesy. She can conveniently invite her lover to her house while the husband is around and do it in her bedroom with no fearcheesy. I saw one video like dat on YouTube. Na this comedian Bovi do the video.in the video one white British girl was shagging one black dude and her nigerian boyfriend barged in on them. The nigerian guy was about complaining but the white lady calmly let him know she is the one that owned the house and she is the one that also feeds d guy.she was saying all this one as the dude was busy shagging hercheesy. Omo wen she yarn am d nigerian guy just keep silent dey lookcheesy.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Twoclans(f): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
in such a case d woman don't even need to hide the cheating frm the mancheesy. She can conveniently invite her lover to her house while the husband is around and do it in her bedroom with no fearcheesy. I saw one video like dat on YouTube. Na this comedian Bovi do the video.in the video one white British girl was shagging one black dude and her nigerian boyfriend bared in on them. The nigerian guy was about complaining but the white lady calmly let him know she is the one that owned the house and she is the one that also feeds d guy.she was saying all this one as the dude was busy shagging hercheesy. Omo wen she yarn am d nigerian guy just keep silent dey lookcheesy.

Chai.

I don't ever support a healthy man allowing his wife pay rent. If what your purse as a man can afford is a one room without toilet. Let her stay there. If she cannot then tooooo bad.

She should find her square root.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:

u never see soching
bro i don see tinscheesy..forgetcheesy. For example there are some nigerian men their wives go bring their lovers to shag dem in their matrimonial homes. As their lover they shag dem in the bedroom and as they are screaming in pleasure,the husband go dey sittingroom dey read newspapers. They refer to such men as cuckholds.dem full Nigeria and apart frm dat there are husbands who love-vendor out their wives. Wetin go pass dat wey i don see or hear ofcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
Twoclans:

Chai.

I don't ever support a healthy man allowing his wife pay rent. If what your purse as a man can afford is a one room without toilet. Let her stay there. If she cannot then tooooo bad.

She should find her square root.
some men psychologically they ain't healthy. They will be comfortable to take the backseat while the wife is hustling and struggling for the family. The allowance that the wife gives to him in the evening he will bath,rub powder on his neck and enter the street looking for small small girls to spend d money oncheesy. Yup there are men like dat.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Twoclans(f): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
some men psychologically they ain't healthy. They will be comfortable to take the backseat while the wife is hustling and struggling for the family. The allowance that the wife gives to him in the evening he will bath,rub powder on his neck and enter the street looking for small small girls to spend d money oncheesy. Yup there are men like dat.

hmmmmmmmm, that is crazy.

How are you today wink
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Burgerlomo: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
You better free both of them and move far away before they will kill you cool
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2018
Twoclans:

hmmmmmmmm, that is crazy.

How are you today wink
as in cray cray not crazycheesy. Oh i am fine my angel and u?wink
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Twoclans(f): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
as in cray cray not crazycheesy. Oh i am fine my angel and u?wink

I am doing great me love. I am coming over later this evening,send that my rival to go and look for 100 snails wink
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
Do the math its a triangle with the husband as the weaker link... If i was him & i had any common sense i would run away from both snakes as far as i can.. But its not me so.. Let him do whatever the fvck he likes undecided
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
bro i don see tinscheesy..forgetcheesy. For example there are some nigerian men their wives go bring their lovers to shag dem in their matrimonial homes. As their lover they shag dem in the bedroom and as they are screaming in pleasure,the husband go dey sittingroom dey read newspapers. They refer to such men as cuckholds.dem full Nigeria and apart frm dat there are husbands who love-vendor out their wives. Wetin go pass dat wey i don see or hear ofcheesy.
Omo u done see oohh.. I have only seen the ones that pretend not to know what their wives are into & even collect money from her but that newspaper own.. That na the highest aswear grin
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by ibietela2(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Martin0:
Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating With His Best Friend

Husband Wrote —

I discovered my wife had been having an affair with my best friend when I spotted a love bite on his neck.

I’m 32 and my wife’s 29. We’ve been married for six years. My friend is 31 and single.

I was round his house one night as I was feeling depressed and alone. I confided in him about my marriage problems.

When I saw a love bite on his neck, I did what any man would and asked him, "Who did that!"

He casually said it was a woman he had met online and had been seeing on and off.

But my suspicious mind got the better of me — I had caught him and my wife exchanging eye-contact a few times recently. I checked my wife’s phone when I got home and was shocked to find flirty messages between her and my friend.

When I questioned my wife about it, she admitted that they’d kissed and said she had feelings for him. I was devastated.

I packed an overnight bag and went to my ex-girlfriend’s house because she is a good friend now and I had nobody else to turn to. I slept on the sofa.

My wife found out about it and went ballistic. The rest of the week I spent at a friend’s house.

I arranged a weekend away with my wife to try to sort things out and we agreed to work on our marriage.

When we got back, I went round to see my friend and he said he was really sorry. I accepted his apology and told him that I wanted to put things behind us and move on. But he then got a text from my wife, saying: “I love you so much.”

I was so shocked, I decided not to go back home. I don’t think I can trust my wife ever again.

WHAT ADVICE CAN YOU GIVE HIM

You are doing like you are not seeing my mentions am sure if i was a girl like biacan you won't waste time to reply
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
dairykidd:

Omo u done see oohh.. I have only seen the ones that pretend not to know what their wives are into & even collect money from her but that newspaper own.. That na the highest aswear grin
ehn those ones wey dey collect money frm their wives na dose wey dey love-vendor their wives to customerscheesy. Yes o there are newspaper men too oocheesy. Some couples are getting weirder and weirder by the daycheesy. Anyway na wetin oyibo man dey refer to as open relationship.though some nigerian men will swear dat they will show their wife shege if she dare cheat but if u go dhier house u will see their flaunting her cheating ways on their face while they look the other waycheesy. Some sef will go under mango tree be playing draft with their friend to give their wife space to bring her boyfriend to smash her in the housecheesy.mehn many abominable marriages dey around i tell ucheesy.
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by amakadihot87(f): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
Lalas247:

Wait who got the text ? The friend or the husband

...Lala,lala,lala
How many times have i called you?
Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
Twoclans:

I am doing great me love. I am coming over later this evening,send that my rival to go and look for 100 snails wink
coming over?...hmmm

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by biacan(f): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
ibietela2:

You are doing like you are not seeing my mentions am sure if i was a girl like biacan you won't waste time to reply
How dare you quote him

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by ibietela2(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
biacan:
How dare you quote him

Take am

Re: Man Explains The Horrible Way He Found Out His Wife Was Cheating!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn those ones wey dey collect money frm their wives na dose wey dey love-vendor their wives to customerscheesy. Yes o there are newspaper men too oocheesy. Some couples are getting weirder and weirder by the daycheesy. Anyway na wetin oyibo man dey refer to as open relationship.though some nigerian men will swear dat they will show their wife shege if she dare cheat but if u go dhier house u will see their flaunting her cheating ways on their face while they look the other waycheesy. Some sef will go under mango tree be playing draft with their friend to give their wife space to bring her boyfriend to smash her in the housecheesy.mehn many abominable marriages dey around i tell ucheesy.
Lol @under mango.. U funny sha grin but thats most likely jazz levels cos no sane man would condone that bs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice Nairalanders... I Just Discovered I'm Pregnant. / Why Cant My Married Friend Be My Chief Bridesmaid? / Gen1, Gen2, Inverter And PHCN/NEPA: Now Its Time To Changeover Automatically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.