Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,082 members, 7,890,584 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Read This If You Want Access To Divine Business Breakthroughs. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Read This If You Want Access To Divine Business Breakthroughs. (392 Views)

Abraham Businesses, His Channels To Divine Blessings / How You Could Lose Access To Your Money In Nigerian Banks / Nigeria Ranked Sixth Globally In Access To Credit - Jumoke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read This If You Want Access To Divine Business Breakthroughs. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2018
ACCESSING GOD'S PLAN FROM HIS BOOK/COVENANT BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH.

PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT DIVINE BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGHS.

What is written by God precedes what is happening in your life. You might be facing challenges but there is one thing that always prevails- the word of God.

Understand that any prophetic word that you believe and engage with creates a future for you.

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed,

as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Luke 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Your future is in the word of God, but you must recognise that it's what you believe that comes to pass, not minding what anyone around you might be saying.

Some people say, nobody knows tomorrow, but that is not completely correct because, when you know what God says in his word, you know tomorrow.

Every word of God is talking about your future, your own responsibility is to find it and believe it.

The future starts now. We know what tomorrow holds by the word of God, he has already declared your tomorrow, so go for the word.

My mentor, Bishop Oyedepo will always say,"I am not surprised where we are today, I would be surprised if we were not here."

I also heard Pastor Adeboye say that in those days when things were looking tough for him, he'd look in the mirror and say to himself, "my tomorrow shall be greater than my today."

Job 8:7 Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

Isaiah 65:21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

The future you cannot picture in scriptures, you cannot feature in it.

Start reading the word of God with imagination, it is the sure word of prophecy and it shall find fulfillment.

Understand that it is as far as your eyes can see from the scriptures that will be given to you. It is what you see that God is committed to confirm in your life.

Genesis 13:14 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes,

and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Ephesians 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened;

that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

Psalms 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

You have been looking around too much!

Start looking into the word- the solution is in the word. The Bible is God's dreambook for all world changers.

As you catch the word from the scriptures, start to dream it, start to form images of it.

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he...

If it has not happened in your heart, it cannot happen in reality.

Stop thinking rubbish!

Hold on to the word.

Some dreams in the word you should catch.

You are a child of destiny and you are not permitted to live like a destitute.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;

that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

You are special. You are a chosen generation. So, you have no other choice but to show forth God's glory.

No father rejoices in seeing his child living as a destitute.

God is committed to seeing you have a glorious life. God is turning things around in your favour. Don't look at what people are saying, rather hold on to the master.

Talking about business breakthroughs.

Why must your business breakthrough?

1. Because it is God's plan for your life.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

It's not God's will for you to do business and fail.

2. Because God commanded it.

Psalms 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;

his leaf also shall not wither; and WHATSOEVER HE DOETH SHALL PROSPER.

Bringing forth your fruit in his season means you'd get married in due season, have children in due season, get a job in due season, get your business in due season, among other things.

Isaiah 45:1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden,

to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

45:2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.

Isaiah 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;

54:3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Your business is breaking forth to the right hand and on the left in Jesus name!

What are some covenant keys to business breakthroughs?

1. Redemption. Unless a man is born again, his struggles continue.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

When you are born again you receive power to be successful and prosperous among other things.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2. Accessing divine secrets.

Job had access to divine secrets and he became the greatest of all men of the east.

Job 29:4 As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle.

Job 1:3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses,

and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God:

but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Some people are struggling in business today because they don't have access to divine secrets.

Jacob had suffered for 14 years under Laban his father-law, but God gave him access to a divine secret and that turned all Laban's riches into his own.

Genesis 30:41 And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive,

that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods.

30:42 But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's.

30:43 And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.

Genesis 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's;

and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory.

When God gives you an idea, you will always beat your competitors.

3. The force of discipline.

Proverbs 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

You must be disciplined in, the use of your precious time and resources, in the way you handle your business, in what you say about your business- don't talk anyhow.

Discipline is doing as commanded not as convenient.

I decree blessings upon your business in Jesus name.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Want Access To Divine Business Breakthroughs. by Alexious(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2018
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Want Access To Divine Business Breakthroughs. by Meekha(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Blessed by this wonderful masterpiece!
More grace be released upon u and may he grant abundantly to you the power and the anointing to get wealth!

1 Like

Re: Read This If You Want Access To Divine Business Breakthroughs. by czarina(f): 11:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Amen! Thanks for this message. Very similar to Sunday's covenant day of Business Breakthrough Service. Didn't go with a writing pad and seeing this here was prayers answered.
God bless you immensely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Business On This Platform To Get Over 150,000 Views / Free Business Workshop For Entrepreneurs On Accessing Funding For Your Business / Let's Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.