Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:39 PM

14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby (518 Views)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / 12-Year-Old Girl Gives Birth, Raped By Pastor, Herbalist, Neighbor (Pix) / Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by Yuneek(f): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2018
A man has become his own grandpa after his 14-year-old daughter gave birth to his child in Abaranje area of Ikotun, Lagos State.

The girl whose name has been withheld disclosed that her biological father is the father of her newborn.

Shock gripped residents when the Junior Secondary School 3 disclosed that after impregnating her last year, her father hid her in a herbal home till she delivered.

It was gathered that her father, Johnson, a 40-year-old commercial motorcyclist committed the atrocious act sometime in May 20 17 and cover d it up until she put to bed.

Trouble started after the girl confided in her aunt last week who in turn reported to the officers at Ikotun Police Division, which fueled Johnson's arrest.

Narrating her story, the girl said: "I am in JSS 3; my mother is late. I have been living with my father and my siblings since my mother died.

“My father is an Okadaman. I was schooling before the incident. That night was the first time my father slept with me. When I discovered I was pregnant, I told him. I was afraid to let anyone know that my father is responsible for my pregnancy at that time.

“Obviously, my father was ashamed. He took me to Iya alagbo (local herb sellers), throughout the duration of my pregnancy. He didn’t want anyone to know.

“It was later I told my aunt that it was my father that got me pregnant when she kept asking me who was responsible. She was shocked.”

On his own part, the suspect insisted it was a one-time thing.

In his words: “I was drunk and wasn’t in control of my senses and actions. I didn’t know what I was doing when I slept with my daughter.

Read More: https://dailynaija.com/post/14-year-old-girl-gives-birth-to-her-fathers-baby

cc; lalasticlala
Re: 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2018
That man should be castrated, and then imprisoned for life.
Re: 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by Ikemefuna44: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2018
Disgusting! Incest is a horrible horrible crime.

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by eazisky(m): 10:19am On Mar 26, 2018
Jesus shocked

so he has d gods to even say "It was a one-time thing"?? with your own daughter? ?

eleyi gidi gan
Re: 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by cchiagom(f): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2018
This story is so disgusting. Tuffia
Re: 14-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Her Father’s Baby by Amberon11: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ezemmo must hear this

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Allegedly Robs Girls During Dates Caught In Lagos - Pictures / Young Man Shot Dead By Iceland Cult Members / FSARS Officers Caught On Tape Harassing Hotel Staff And Guest Over 'commission'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.