Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:38 AM

Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (71884 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by sinaj(f): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
bottlecap:
I would like to get some if don't mind
go to d nearest restaurant tongue
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by sinaj(f): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
wristbangle:

Lol starting from you tongue
hehe

Only if it can bring my money back grin
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by biobio111: 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
chysam:
See as all of una dey abuse sharp guy. Through this guys scheme,I built 5 state of the art houses,bought a bugatti car,married 3 wives in obedience to my late grandpa's advise,obtained chieftancy title in my community,travelled to LONDON,DUBAI,USA and RUSSIA on several occassions. I never lost a dime to him because I am equally a sharp guy.

I go miss this baba die.

In case you seek another mouth watery ponzi scheme that will make you be like me,drop your number,I will call you.

hustler easy o
I risk my uncle (5 million naira) monthly account twice in this scheme and went successfully then I provide another help of 5 million on November, God use petroleum task force to save by sealing our filling station and make the negotiation very difficult then I log in and cancel my provide help of 5 million. after resolved the issue with task force in 9 days. I gain in MMM. Which I go Thanksgiving in January 2017. Assuming if I lost my uncle in this scheme he will jail me for life or plan my death.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by spencekat(m): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2018
Almost all the comments here got me laughing very well.Well,I lost 100k, no thanks to the late guy man.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by johnglefury(m): 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
MMM founder died on a (M)arch (M)onday (M)orning. What's with this guy and "MMM"?

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by taikonet005(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Sharp man fake his own death, to get a new identity this news is fake.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by mooresucre(f): 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
mideactive:
Iku pa abiri abiri Ku ,iku pa abiri abiri lorun,iku peni to jemi lowo..

So, wat next now?
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
Rubbish! he proberbly faked his own death to Avoid paying back all the millions he sacmmed from the greedy gulibles, Never believe or trust a con man.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinSome would attribute this to the potency of black juju and curses from those he defrauded, while some would say its just a plot to fake his death and others would believe he really died of heart attack, lol i still think he's alive, His dead body or ADONBILIVIT
exactly my thought the moment i saw the news

The death is fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by IME1: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
The online consultant I asked Xavier said it's false news!!!

News never reach am

Meanwhile if you never wished him dead click on share
*I never did

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
hmmmm, he was not able to do his restitution before his death, the money of the people still hanging hunted him, his money was not pure and anything not pure won't last.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by parismoore: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
folakemigeh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry

Such a nice man, He ensured he kept Most Nigerians Bank Account ACTIVE

With the Advent of MMM, most people got to know which banks had the fastest Transfer and which bank was more reliable.

I can never forget my experience with GTB to ACCESS bank Transfer----- Took almost two days for it to get to the Receiver,(GH) By then he had reported my upload as Fake, i cried that day like a baby who they took the moma's breasts away from grin

Are u a makeup artist?
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
SmartMugu:
Die ke? Which kain yeye death be this one na? Wrong time to die. Where people money na?
Lol.. Nawa 4 u o.. Make person no die again?

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by mywells: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
The debts was so much for him to pay and the best option is death, don't mess up with Nigerian.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by SmartMugu: 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
OrangeDream:
Lol.. Nawa 4 u o.. Make person no die again?
Him get right to die, but na the wrong time him die. Boys still dey wait for payout na undecided
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by ArcGibson(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Remain one man to hack down - that mmm Nigeria top guardian
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinSome would attribute this to the potency of black juju and curses from those he defrauded, while some would say its just a plot to fake his death and others would believe he really died of heart attack, lol i still think he's alive, His dead body or ADONBILIVIT
He didn't defraud anyone.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 27, 2018
SmartMugu:

Him get right to die, but na the wrong time him die. Boys still dey wait for payout na undecided
hahahahah.. Jus attend em burial find wetin u go chop.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by Drclive(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 by nairamaniac: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2018
abokibuhari:
Wish I be him next of kin grin

No worry. Your brother go die, make u be him next of kin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Crashes, Freezes Participants’ Money - Breezereporters / Try To Invest In Yourself, Learn A Skills Or Handwork Today / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.