Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,360 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (33624 Views)

Armed Men Shoot 2 Dead In Enugu. Rob Traders In Anambra (Pics,Video) / SARS Officers In Ogun Shoot 2 Traders While Chasing Yahoo Boy / SARS Officers Shoot 2 Robbers Dead In Igando, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by fakuta(f): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
EMOTIONALLY CONFUSED OFFICERS EVERYWHERE
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lovelylad: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
bjayx:
Police is Ur friend
yes they are

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by adetes: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nigerian police r nt well trained, they only trained on Hw to extort money and killed innocent citizens
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Assassin101: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
dat last pic looks like "Evans"
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by joenor(m): 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Men in black have resume with their carry shooting.... cry
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lovelylad: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

He lost blood mehn
Insecurity everywhere.... Buhari sef sad
"The man will not survive" what if he does?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Alameer(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
God bless u baba Buhari
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
cry

The unfortunate reality we see ourselves in, with the deluded higher authorities covering up such impunity.
And the useless NGOs, CLOs and associated labor organisations doing nothing.
I will make sure this post gets to amnesty international, I don't know about you.
Pls be fast about it and send the report to them.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Nigerian live in fears ,every angles of we at home,in ours father land has been invaded by killers ..
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
I'm sorry but why dat old mama prezz d guy mouth like puff puff? undecided people can complicate emergencies with their well-meaning but highly jeorpadising actions. sad

LOL...it's cute of the mama. YOU described it well. Well intentioned old wives tales that can aggravate the condition

Maybe she suggested squeezing the bullet out of the balls of the man and he said:

NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
lovelylad:
"The man will not survive" what if he does?

I pray he does
But he lost blood mehn
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by dalexz4(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2018
Will you be sitting for data processing in WAEC and you want free WAEC data processing expo. Don't worry since we will be sharing with your obj answers for data processing as well as the theory aspect.
WAEC commences tomorrow dated, 27th of March 2018. Data processing is the first subject WASSCE candidates will be sitting for and there can be no iota of doubt that students would need free obj answers for data processing on our free WAEC expo site.

How To Subscribe For Free WAEC Data Processing Expo
You can subscribe by sending me Etisalat card 700 @ 08074881541 for WAEC EXPO. For all subjects it’s 5k. Then I’ll add you to my WAEC expo WhatsApp group.

WAEC EXPO DATA PROCESSING 2018 – SURE SOURCE
This post is trying to tell you the need to subscribe to Source and not learners. Why should you subscribe with us?

Subscribing to the Source means that you will get your answers before any other person, the reason is that, if we the Source (Supplier) didn’t upload yet, no other site will upload. so subscribing with source means you will get your answers even before other sites because we distribute at the same time (A290).
We do well to keep in contact with all our subscribers no matter the number unlike other sites (2018).

Some sites may decide not to do runs for that exam because they don’t have sufficient subscribers and the worst part is that they will not tell you but we always have thousands of candidates, hundreds of schools and about half a hundred of website we supply answers to, so God will judge us if we disappoint these innocent souls that lay trust on us.

Subscribing to the Supplies helps you to stay safe from scammers which are numerous online.

Searches related to WAEC expo data processing
data processing waec solution
data processing questions for waec
waec question for data processing
data processing waec questions 2018
waec data processing practical questions
2018 data processing waec examination
waec 2018 data processing answers expo
data processing obj 2018

Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Drenix(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2018
My hatred 4 dis country is increasing day by day...
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sonofoluku: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Can u imagine??Untrained, unprofessional policemen almost taking the life of innocent citizens who quietly going about their daily business.They could av been killed for nothing.Those policemen in ha unit must all be dismissed and sent to jail.Such a beautiful lady shot on her leg for o reason.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Hakeem12(m): 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Those guys are animals. Whenever an average Nigerian hears gunshots, they start running, the safest thing to do is to get down to avoid being hit by stray bullet.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by forreelinc(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin right in the nuts.... that police officer na sharp shooter
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Tsongz(f): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Damned femoral artery
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Captain8(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Since igp is lying like devil,dats wen knw dea is no hope in npf again,
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by chiduski: 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
I'm sorry but why dat old mama prezz d guy mouth like puff puff? undecided people can complicate emergencies with their well-meaning but highly jeorpadising actions. sad

Maybe she was trying to hold and prevent the old man from dying..
My grandma once said that to save one from dying, YOU NEED TO PUT SPOON IN BETWEEN HIS/HER UPPER AND LOWER TEETH TO PREVENT IT FROM GUMMING TOGETHER..
Once gummed, the chances of survival becomes minimal..

Leave those aged men/women in the villa oo, they know how they do it in those days without hospital..

Thank God for those two oo
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
This is one of the reasons why i don't sympathize with police/army when they die.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SpyAC(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
donsamtex:
I buy and sell bitcoin
Contact on signature
may betta sensr fall on you, cant u even sympatize with the injured ones
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
cry

The unfortunate reality we see ourselves in, with the deluded higher authorities covering up such impunity.
And the useless NGOs, CLOs and associated labor organisations doing nothing.
I will make sure this post gets to amnesty international, I don't know about you.

OP can you give me a link to the Facebook Post as there is no link on your blog.
Thanks

Nice one.

Pythons are dancing all over the SS including murderous, drunk, extortionist-Policemen but F00lani is roaming free.

Their pot dey boil, their soup go soon don; when we start now, make nobody yarn opata!
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by laidima88(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
End time police
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by emeejinsm: 4:50pm On Mar 26, 2018
This is one reason why i don't pity them whenever armed robbers kills any of them
Spit's on npf
Rip
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by aguiyi2: 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
Just observe the environment.Mr Project is working indeed.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Maydfourth: 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
Police again?
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Elliot2(m): 6:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
Seeing injustice like dis makes me cringe, I wish I had a solution to our problems. quick recovery to the victims.
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
After searching him,they could not discover anything incriminating with him.He was handcuffed and asked to enter police van.

Bail is free grin grin grin
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by vugaman(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2018
this is not the front of a house
Re: Policemen Shoot 2 People In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 12:13am On Mar 27, 2018
Why blame them. They are on offial duty. Understand that they are Official Armed Robbers paid with tax payers money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Mob Burnt Two Suspected Thieves To Death In Niger (photos) / Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos / Augustine Wallies In Cyprus Killed By 9 Fellow Nigerians Over Stolen Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.