Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,133 members, 7,890,814 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:12 PM

How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? (1237 Views)

25 Years Old And I Still Don’t Know My Dad / I Don't Know My Age, And It's Disturbing / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by haziel101(m): 5:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hello pls i think my gf is 1wk pregnant she is feeling sleepy and there are rashes itching all over are chest and feet pls i do we flush it out, is andrews liver salt a good option?
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by thorpido(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
Folic acid.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by SUPERPACK: 5:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
so u cant buy ordinary condom of #100, here u are trying to kill yourself with depression.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
use condom, u say no. emergency pill ( Mayb u forget to buy condom), u say no, oya wait 4 her to miss her period so u can do blood test, no way! my brother abeg relax grin
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ask Makydebbie
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
I don't think she's pregnant. Because you think it's one week and I don't think symptoms starts showing after a week.
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by ebukahandsome(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
Chai!!!
Some boys sef
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by BlackDBagba: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2018
grin
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Give her sunned battery water mixed with lime to drink. What are friends for? Just Thank me later!
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by haziel101(m): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Give her sunned battery water mixed with lime to drink. What are friends for? Just Thank me later!
you want make person die for my neck abi

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by haziel101(m): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2018
gloria34:
use condom, u say no. emergency pill ( Mayb u forget to buy condom), u say no, oya wait 4 her to miss her period so u can do blood test, no way! my brother abeg relax grin
yeah am waiting for her to miss are period it remains 9 days but its like 90days in my eyes i de fear ooo
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by haziel101(m): 12:06am On Mar 27, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't think she's pregnant. Because you think it's one week and I don't think symptoms starts showing after a week.
it seems you dont understand, if you are a guy and your gf is showing some funny signs and you guys fvck almost everyday then you will understand whats doing me like this
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2018
haziel101:
you want make person die for my neck abi

cheesy grin
C'mon! That was a joke, buddy!
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by haziel101(m): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

cheesy grin
C'mon! That was a joke, buddy!
That is an expensive joke some other person might just do it
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by ifyalways(f): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2018
Take her to the hospital.
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2018
haziel101:
That is an expensive joke some other person might just do it

To their own detriment, I pity them.
I'm sorry for letting out an expensive joke such as that.
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by haziel101(m): 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

To their own detriment, I pity them.
I'm sorry for letting out an expensive joke such as that.
hmmm apology accepted

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by jossypet(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2018
Titus 2:6-7
[6]In a similar way, urge the younger men to be self-restrained and to behave prudently [taking life seriously].
[7]And show your own self in all respects to be a pattern and a model of good deeds and works, teaching what is unadulterated, showing gravity [having the strictest regard for truth and purity of motive], with dignity and seriousness.
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2018
gloria34:
one of my friend in those days pregnanted his girl friend, when he found out that the lady was pregnant, he asked her to find out how much it would cost for an abortion..

the girl on her own saw it as an avenue to steal from the guy, so when she came back, she told the guy that it's going to cost them 35k...

the guy shouted, and said, don't worry born the pikin, i go use my hand kill am... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by crackhaus: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2018
thorpido:
Folic acid.
Pro-life grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
one of my friend in those days pregnanted his girl friend, when he found out that the lady was pregnant, he asked her to find out how much it would cost for an abortion..

the girl on her own saw it as an avenue to steal from the guy, so when she came back, she told the guy that it's going to cost them 35k...

the guy shouted, and said, don't worry born the pikin, i go use my hand kill am... grin grin
Jesu!
Re: How Do I Know My Gf Is Pregnant? by PSTEMMA1960(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
gloria34:
Jesu!
grin i tell u, boys are nt smiling..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Start Barbing Or Styling Your Hair With Your Money ? / 10-Year-Old Boy Crowned King In Iyiora Anam, Anambra State (Photos) / The Way You Treat Girlfriend Vs The Way You Treat Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.