Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,246 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (31306 Views)

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Bambam & Teddy-A Cover Celebrity Magazine (photos) / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by AngelicBeing: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

She's evil
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by ikemesit4477: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
NewshelmNg:
The 4 Housemates up for Nomination this week are BamBam, Teddy A, Nina and Cee-C -

What do you think of this?

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-bambam-teddy-a-nina-and-cee-c-up-for-eviction/

Nina is going nowhere!
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by HRtechnique: 6:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
Why is everyone saying Bam bam
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Johnbosco77(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bam bam should just go....
She is not real....
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by magiki(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2018
I don't think if anything is wrong with that
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by macaranta(m): 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
abike12:
Cee c needs to go home with her sourpuss face. I don't even watch the show but her face constantly looks like something smells bad around her
As in ehn, she's such a bitter fellow with so much negative energy.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by cecymiammy(f): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
Goodbye lover girl bammy grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
NewshelmNg:
The 4 Housemates up for Nomination this week are BamBam, Teddy A, Nina and Cee-C -

What do you think of this?

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-bambam-teddy-a-nina-and-cee-c-up-for-eviction/

I thought this Mumu Khloe said she will never go back to Big Brother House if eventually she was re-called.
See Live interview clip on national TV: -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4inWY-UnEI
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by tokrizy: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2018
ok
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by RedDistrict: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
Goodbye Bam Bam
I trust you to pour votes for your CeeC grin
Bambam's time most likely is up as it stands
Hailings chief!

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by gistyinka(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
I suspect Teddy A or Nina to be evicted from the house this week:

For more update about Big Brother Nigeria 2018, kindly check it out here below:

http://gyonlineng.com/
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Bellarod05: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cee ci...thumbs up(foreverinlashes)30 naira na shekele money to make you win...I never spend 30k self.better to vote for you than vote for some useless politician who will spend the country revenue on footing their medical bills Abroad.

...Haba?.
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by SuperBlack: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
Not my business.
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Damolux01(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bambam...if only u had known u've got fans d least. You should have take Biggie 's offer yesterday and jejely walk home to Dad cuz he really wants you home.
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by thunderbabs: 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Chei this is very very interested.

Abeg who is now the head of house?

Buhari undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Buhari2rule(f): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Tobi is the new head of house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giz5Sum1HEE
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by alphacyborg(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
abike12:
Cee c needs to go home with her sourpuss face. I don't even watch the show but her fa ce constantly looks like something smells bad around her
just shut up !!!! Hateful bi+ch angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by leye4u: 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
I love real Madrid too
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by enemyofprogress: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
thunderbabs:

Buhari undecided
I go tear you heavy slap
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by thunderbabs: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I go tear you heavy slap

Lol... Enemyofprogress, i don runnnn. My slippers in my hand
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by abike12(f): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
alphacyborg:
just shut up !!!! Hateful bi+ch angry

hating on what exactly? are you naturally daft or did u go and learn somewhere?
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
wiilly02:
Another #30 to be spent saving the wrong set of individuals!
Thank u brother.
If I'm d only person in Nigeria ehn, this show would have ended before it even started.
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Hyinkar97(m): 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
Ralphdan:
Who them epp again?
This man looks like those aliens in the movie Battleship grin
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by vicfy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2018
Up for eviction or nomination? undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Troublemaker007(m): 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2018
abike12:
Cee c needs to go home with her sourpuss face. I don't even watch the show but her face constantly looks like something smells bad around her

Show ur face let’s us see and be the judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Thegamingorca(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2018
@Ibkayee

I want cee-c gone cheesy

If that doesn't work out then bam bam should go. No amount of magu magu will save cee-c
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by ibkayee(f): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Thegamingorca:
@Ibkayee

I want cee-c gone cheesy

If that doesn't work out then bam bam should go. No amount of magu magu will save cee-c
Lol oga, Cee C has a strong fan base o. Bam may go home
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by alphacyborg(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2018
abike12:

hating on what exactly? are you naturally daft or did u go and learn somewhere?
you should be asking yourself that.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Thegamingorca(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol oga, Cee C has a strong fan base o. Bam may go home

Wow! So Cee c has won the hearts of fans despite the hate towards her in the first few weeks cheesy cheesy

Amazing.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by letusbepieces: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2018
TEAM CEEC, LET US SAVE OUR GIRL.

WITHOUT CEEC, THIS SHOW IS DEAD.

CEEC IS THE ONLY REAL ONE IN THAT HOUSE.

WE MUST SAVE HER.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Trigger127: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Not untill people start to make every damn topic on this Bb naija thing a football debate section. I think this Op and those always in haste to push those fuckery would have sense and begin to post meaningful, educational and innovative stuffs.
Re: Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction by Thegamingorca(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
letusbepieces:
TEAM CEEC, LET US SAVE OUR GIRL.

WITHOUT CEEC, THIS SHOW IS DEAD.

CEEC IS THE ONLY REAL ONE IN THAT HOUSE.

WE MUST SAVE HER.

sad shocked shocked

@ibkayee you are right...she has zealous devotees. It's almost as if the fact that she is mannerless insultive and a trouble maker have all been forgotten

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Vic .O Wants Genevieve Nnaji Because She Is Pretty & Sexy / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.