Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,396 members, 7,950,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Create A Catchy Introduction If You Have More Skills. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create A Catchy Introduction If You Have More Skills. (382 Views)

Increase Sales With Eye-catchy Custom Popcorn Packaging / Introduction To Fundraising / Man Returning From His Wedding Introduction Dies In Fatal Accident In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Catchy Introduction If You Have More Skills. by Davidlein(m): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2018
HOW TO CREATE A CATCHY INTRODUCTION YOU CAN USE AT ANY GATHERING IF YOU HAVE TWO OR MORE SKILLS.

If you're confused on creating an appealing introduction of yourself because you have two or more skills, I'll drop this short one, it will help you to create an interesting and a catchy intro you can use at any gathering if you have two or more skills.

Trust me, you don't want to look boring and unattractive after introducing yourself at any gathering. You would definitely want to sell yourself and the best way to do that is through your introduction.

Let's dine together.

Let me start by listing out my skills after which you'll find out how I created a catchy introduction that is very short and precise.

1. Creative writing
2. Content development
3. Public speaking
4. Web development
5. Strategic planning
6. Personal development and leadership coaching.
7. Brand strategizing
8. Copywriting
9. Editing

I also have other skills I am currently mastering which are video editing, graphics design (I currently use Canva but I want to go deep in Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop) and software programming. I didn’t have a coach, so I read books, blogs, and journals written by the experts in various fields and practiced as if they had taught me.

With the skills above, how do I introduce and sell myself at networking gathering and hangouts of any kind? You'll find out now.

Looking at the skills I have listed above, I'll be breaking the skills into what each of them has in common.

Creative writing, content development, web development, strategic planning, brand strategizing, copywriting and editing have something in common.

What do they have in common?

They have in common "writing and development".

Public Speaking can be alone. Or let us leave it on its own.

Personal development and leadership coaching can also be because it involves you, training, providing guidance and sharpening the qualities of another.

What do we have? We have successfully divided the above skills into three.

Don't forget those are my skills. Now, look at this introduction of mine.

"I am Davidlein. I am a creative and a content writer, a public speaker and a personal development and leadership coach. I help individuals, brands and businesses develop compelling content strategies that will boost their businesses and I provide personal development and leadership guidance to individuals."

The above introduction when said would never be more than 30 seconds.

In less than 30 seconds, I have successfully sell myself with this powerful introduction of mine. You can do the same.

You don't have to worry again, you don't have to be confused anymore, use the above help to create your own introduction if you have two or more skills.

Davidlein.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Target World Record In ‘last Man Standing’ Challenge / Security Warning For Business Owners / African Feminists And The Luxury Of Madness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.