Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,033 members, 7,949,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos (2353 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos by G1STM0RE: 4:09am On Mar 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Brianna Francisco is an Atlanta Instagram model, who's driving everyone crazy for an extraordinary banging body.

The thick model who's endowed in all ramifications has over 400k followers on Instagram and over 400 photos to prove she's an epitome of beauty.

See more photos below...

http://www.gistmore.com/meet-thick-model-driving-people-crazy-massive-curves-photos

Re: Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos by G1STM0RE: 4:10am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos by HungerBAD: 4:12am On Mar 27, 2018
HungerBAD was here.

How did I get here?so this is not politics related?let me just read the news here.

Picture 6 of Buhari says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos by pyyxxaro: 4:19am On Mar 27, 2018
Naa waaa

See ukwu , this kin gal messs go de loud like Gong

If this kin gal naa Dino Melaye secretary , Dino nor go de go house again

If this gal come my house ,I nor go allow her siddon for my toilet seat,because she must break am
Re: Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos by Ebios(m): 5:16am On Mar 27, 2018
Lol...driving who crazy?
U or people?
That skin that is nt even smooth... her curves are nt pleasant to the eyes bcus of the fatness of the chest and hips/laps... though her face is very fine
Re: Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos by partnerbiz4: 5:44am On Mar 27, 2018
She isn't bad shaa..

But .....

But...

Anyway see below.

Over 575 positive testimonies.

Just click below..
Re: Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2018
Damn curvy , chubby and fleshy ...

My type anyday, anytime grin

Curvy babes can rock my boat anytime. cheesy
Re: Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 27, 2018
Only for the highest bidder..
If you know, you know..
broke guys hide your face..
Re: Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves. Photos by orisa37: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2018
G1STM0RE:
GistMore.com

Brianna Francisco is an Atlanta Instagram model, who's driving everyone crazy for an extraordinary banging body.

The thick model who's endowed in all ramifications has over 400k followers on Instagram and over 400 photos to prove she's an epitome of beauty.

See more photos below...

http://www.gistmore.com/meet-thick-model-driving-people-crazy-massive-curves-photos

Wonderous.

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Vs Davido's Girlfriend Chioma - Who Is The Most Fashionable? / Singer Dotman Poses With Sexy Lady In Lingerie Underwear (photo) / See Burnaboy's Entrance Into His #burnalive Concert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.