Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,962 members, 7,922,376 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 05:40 AM

‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ (805 Views)

"Sanusi Beheaded Gideon Akaluka" - Femi Fani-Kayode / Dapo Abiodun Visits His Parents For Blessing (photos) / B’haram Leader, Shekau Has A Message For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB In Latest Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by zakim(m): 5:05am On Mar 27, 2018
Falmata Goni, 30, a mother of 5 witnessed how her younger brother led a gang of insurgents to kill their parents for refusing the group’s ideology.

Falmata explained that Bakura (her younger brother) killed their parents at Gulunmba village near Bama town, and later took her to Sambisa forest because he claimed to have inexplicable affection for her.

Daily Trust gathered that Falmata escaped from her captors to Konduga after several months with insurgents in Sambisa.

Recalling her experience during a community dialogue session sponsored by UNICEF and jointly implemented by International Alert and Herwa Community Development Initiative in Maiduguri, she said, “I was traumatised by my own blood brother who brought his gang to kill our parents in my presence after they had warned him to desist from his mission. They beheaded my father and mother. Now I don’t have anyone, my husband and children have been missing for three years now.”

She said before she was forcefully taken to Sambisa, her husband and two children had been missing after an attack on their village. “So, I don’t even know exactly where they are.”

The Programme Officer Herwa CDI, Bulama Kadai, appealed to all who were victims to embrace peace as the only solution to the conflict.

She said their challenge now was to support Falmata especially for livelihood and material assistance.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/-my-brother-beheaded-our-parents-for-warning-against-b-haram.html
Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by HungerBAD: 5:14am On Mar 27, 2018
Reading

1 Like

Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by madridguy(m): 5:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Subhanalah
Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by LotannaAnaekwe: 5:18am On Mar 27, 2018
Allahu Arbar.
We should not question Allah concerning this death! He gives and takes.Its Allah's will.
Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by Paperwhite(m): 5:21am On Mar 27, 2018
"Falmata explained that Bakura (her younger brother) killed their parents at Gulunmba village near Bama town, and later took her to Sambisa forest because he claimed to have inexplicable affection for her."
So why is she crying out now When it's said that these core northerners know who the BH members are some zombies will calling people IPOB youths sad Guess you can see evidence now.
Imagine the warped ideology of the set-incentious relationship.Anyway anything goes in the religion of peace.

5 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by ourema(f): 6:15am On Mar 27, 2018
Horrible!
Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 27, 2018
“I was traumatised by my own blood brother who brought his gang to kill our parents in my presence after they had warned him to desist from his mission. They beheaded my father and mother. Now I don’t have anyone, my husband and children have been missing for three years now.”

Say no more...
This is the bokoharam, the govt negotiated with on dapchi girls lipsrsealed.

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by Samusu(m): 6:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun. Take heart Falmata
Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by Jflex07(m): 6:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Islam is the problem of the world.. Eradicate Islam totally and their will be World peace

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by hisgrace090: 6:55am On Mar 27, 2018
They know all bokoharam members and their were about, but pretend daily not knowing.
Re: ‘my Brother Beheaded Our Parents For Warning Against B’haram’ by MightySparrow: 7:52am On Mar 27, 2018
LotannaAnaekwe:
Allahu Arbar.
We should not question Allah concerning this death! He gives and takes.Its Allah's will.
This why I don't understand this Allah. Allah gives life one fanatic from Allah took the life (on behalf of Allah by sword of Mohammed / Allah for Allah with Allah's consent back to Allah). Allah doesn't have any question to answer. Allah akbar!

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Orders That Lagos Roads Be Freed Up / The Sowore You Don't Know / Keyamo Speaks On Accepting Buhari’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.