Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

South African Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Before And After Liver Transplant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / South African Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Before And After Liver Transplant (478 Views)

Over 41% Of University Students Have HIV: South African Lady Reveals(photos) / Man Shares Photos Of Physical Transformation His Friend Experienced In Pregnancy / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Before And After Liver Transplant by johnnyvid(m): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2018
South African Liver transplant survivivor, Mimo Mokgosi posted photos of herself on Instagram. In a post earlier this month, she had written:
"2008-I was diagnosed with hepatitis autoimmune disease, which led to me having a liver Transplant in 2013.2014-diagnosed with osteoporosis caused by my meds 2015-lymphadema 2016-Milary TB and the treatment gave me Arthritis gout.2017 I fought,2018 diagnosed myself with happiness". https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/2018-i-diagnosed-myself-with-happiness.html?m=1

Re: South African Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Before And After Liver Transplant by johnnyvid(m): 9:00am On Mar 27, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44 cc Dominique cc Dominique
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Before And After Liver Transplant by timwudz(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2018
She try
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Before And After Liver Transplant by xreal: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Just a second chance to live.

Happy for you.
Re: South African Lady Shares Photos Of Herself Before And After Liver Transplant by Thegamingorca(m): 9:37am On Mar 27, 2018
The wonders of medical interventions. cheesy

The doctor cures and saves lives cheesy

(1) (Reply)

God Said We Shouldn’t Receive Blood, Nigerian Mom Allows Her 2 Weeks Baby Die / Death Will Be Optional By The Year 2045 / 21 Days Detox Tea For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.