Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:59 AM

Reason's Why People Cheat!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason's Why People Cheat!!! (1361 Views)

Why Do People Cheat On People They Love?? / Why Do People Cheat / Why Do People Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Mar 27, 2018
Have you ever been cheated on? Actually, you are probably not the first they cheated on. As statistics say, people who start cheating in college, tend to cheat in relationships and got used to the idea that there is nothing wrong with cheating. A lot of people just fear to face the commitment, some of them think they’re missing out and it becomes a reason to cheat – to keep up with others. In this article, we look at 9 reasons people cheat in their relationships.

The Myth of Satisfaction

If you have ever had the saying that the grass looks greener on the other side, then you know what we are talking about here. Cheaters are never satisfied with what they have, so they are always looking for something else thinking that it is better. A number of things can make a cheater feel unsatisfied. For example, most of them will give the excuse that their partner is a loser who doesn’t have goals.

Sweet Revenge

When you believe that you have been wronged, revenge looks like a sweet thing. When people are cheated on, they often, without thinking, cheat back. This usually ends up becoming a vicious circle, especially if the other partner cheats again because they have been cheated on in revenge and the other one also does again. At the end, this situation spirals out of control and the relationship ends up in the doldrums low.

Pathological Cheaters

When they started to cheat in college, they convinced themselves that they had no alternative. They would not cheat if they had a choice, they say. Then they got used to the idea and then started cheating in everything. They started to see nothing wrong with eating in a restaurant and when no one was looking they left as if they were going to the toilet and disappeared. These people are just pathologic cheaters and you should keep distance with them.

Fear of Commitment

Even though they may want to be committed when they start off, as they settle into the relationship they eventually start to see what commitment means and they find it difficult to keep up. Sometimes they are just scared of being hurt, just the way they were afraid of failure when they were cheating in school, so they have a side relationship just in case they are disappointed with the one they are currently in.

They Are Thrill Seekers

If you have ever been in a relationship with a thrill seeker then you know what we mean here. Some people love the whole feeling of meeting new people and the possible adventure that this could come with. These type of people see falling in love with someone as a conquest. So, no matter how satisfying their current relationship is, they will still cheat.

Withholding Emotions

An intimate relationship is founded on a shared bond. However, a shared bond happens only when both partners are willing to offer their emotional intimacy to the relationship. Without this bond, you and your partner will just be strangers who have known each other for many years.

The Fear of Missing Out

A relationship where cheating is the order of the day is like a war, those who are inside want to leave and those who are outside want to come in as they believe they’re missing out. Sometimes your partner sees all these cool things that single people get to do with different people and they start to miss the days when they were single.

Attention Seeking

Ask any cheater for reasons why they’ve been cheating and you are likely to hear them blame it on the fact that the other partner has not been giving them enough attention. Sometimes it’s true, the partner works too much or they would rather be with their friends and at times it’s just an excuse.

The reality of any relationship is that there are times when one of the people in it will feel bored because the relationship is getting stagnant. The partner starts to feel that there is no excitement and they start to look for that excitement elsewhere.

On this day I Martin, if I have ever cheated on my ex, or even had the thought, or any form of manner of cheating, I put it to myself that no better wife should be my wish!

But if reverse let me get a better wife /girlfriend amongst my girlfriends to date.

Lefulefu I sight you oooogringrin

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by bjayx: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2018
Cheaters r liable to end young

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 27, 2018
If You Never Cheat Before Raise Your hand
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Lol...
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2018
grin Martin u have said it allcheesy. Being with a cheater shortens ur life spancheesy. In order to have peace of mind just breakup with him or her and move oncheesy. Moving on is so baecheesy.

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by planetx13: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2018
A
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Martin0(m): 9:30am On Mar 27, 2018
lefulefu:
grin Martin u have said it allcheesy. Being with a cheater shortens ur life spancheesy. In order to have peace of mind just breakup with him or her and move oncheesy. Moving on is so baecheesy.

hahahahah Lefulefu onegrin
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Akinbahm(m): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2018
lefulefu:
I believe in rather to cheat on your partner kindly take a walk rather than doing immature act of who can cheat pass competition. Any fucking day I caught my partner cheating it's over thou it hard to let go at times but it over. if I still stay in that wreck relationship nah her punany gonna suffer for the promiscuous act of hers...

1 Like

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Mandrake007(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Every man cheats and loves to cheat,only broke men don't cheat cos they don't have the means to,but one thing I know for sure is,if you love your wife/partner so much,you'll never be stupid enough to let them find out.But I always advice CHEAT RESPONSIBLY.

2 Likes

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by ImaIma1(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2018
Mandrake007:
Every man cheats and loves to cheat,only broke men don't cheat cos they don't have the means to,but one thing I know for sure is,if you love your wife/partner so much,you'll never be stupid enough to let them find out.But I always advice CHEAT RESPONSIBLY.

Mandrake007 how can you be making thia type of generalization and conclusion. So ALL MEN in the whole world cheat. How do you know that. You don't have to use yourself as a yardstick or standard.

The fact that you cannot imagine life without cheating doesn't mean every man is like you.

2 Likes

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
grin

If u cheat juz dont let me find out coz i will surely cut ur THANG-THANG no matter how small it is.. tongue

I just hate cheaters with PASSION grin

1 Like

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
i dont commit to relationships, just Bleep and go. No time..
Weda you fucking anoda guy is absolutely non of my bizness undecided
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If u cheat juz dont let me find out coz i will surely cut ur THANG-THANG no matter how small it is.. tongue

angry
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ebuka2016:
i dont commit to relationships, just Bleep and go. No time..

Weda you fucking anoda guy is absolutely non of my bizness undecided

Wawu! shocked shocked shocked

And this is the same guy that told me he's a virgin cry cry cry

Im dead ...

1 Like

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Wawu! shocked shocked shocked

And this is the same guy that told me he's a virgin cry cry cry

Im dead ...
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ebuka2016:

shocked

told you wat undecided

That ur a virgin lipsrsealed

cry cry cry Only to find out u been digging some wild holes oredi... Me no good check one thing on u anymore...

1 Like

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Martin0(m): 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

hahahahahahah hahahahah oh lawdgringrin damn am dead ooo come queen abeg carry ur mouth and go jorgringrin

hahahahah
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahahahah hahahahah oh lawdgringrin damn am dead ooo come queen abeg carry ur mouth and go jorgringrin

hahahahah

Hahahahah... grin

Don't worry ifa catch u babe...I will give u a special pass for that kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Martin0(m): 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahah... grin

Don't worry ifa catch u babe...I will give u a special pass for that kiss grin

hahahahah eheh OK ooogringrin we go see thengrin
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah eheh OK ooogringrin we go see thengrin

grin

Hahahahha...me no go yarn to ur babes ooo..i dey watch u with one eye sha...

So u are safe with me.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

That ur a virgin lipsrsealed

cry cry cry Only to find out u been digging some wild holes oredi... Me no good check one thing on u anymore...
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Martin0(m): 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin
Hahahahha...me no go yarn to ur babes ooo..i dey watch u with one eye sha...
So u are safe with me.. lipsrsealed

OK madam, I hear u madamgringrin
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Martin0:

OK madam, I hear u madamgringrin

tongue tongue tongue

Madam eehn. grin

1 Like

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Mandrake007(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

Mandrake007 how can you be making thia type of generalization and conclusion. So ALL MEN in the whole world cheat. How do you know that. You don't have to use yourself as a yardstick or standard.

The fact that you cannot imagine life without cheating doesn't mean every man is like you.

it's not a generalization,trust me.
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Martin0(m): 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

tongue tongue tongue
Madam eehn. grin
who started itgrin
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by marvin906(m): 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
the probability of me cheating in a relationship is very high
the probability of she finding out is very low

1 Like

Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Outfinity(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Some people cheat because the other said no sex before marriage....

Some people cheat because when their kpekus de totori them....... Mr Shoe shiner was away in Malay.
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by lenghtinny(m): 4:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Women lie Men lie angry
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by ImaIma1(f): 7:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mandrake007:
it's not a generalization,trust me.

It is. You cannot possibly vouch for every man in the world. Not all men like to deep their thing into different places. Some people like themselves more than that.
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Mandrake007(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

It is. You cannot possibly vouch for every man in the world. Not all men like to deep their thing into different places. Some people like themselves more than that.
I'm a man I think I can say I understand men more,men can cheat with care some are sophisticated cheats,every man is polygamous in nature,believe me eventhough we decide to settle with one,that natural desire for more never goes away..
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mandrake007:
I'm a man I think I can say I understand men more,men can cheat with care some are sophisticated cheats,every man is polygamous in nature,believe me eventhough we decide to settle with one,that natural desire for more never goes away..
Bro calm down o, not all men cheats.
Some are very careful about themselves and are great decision takers too.
I repeat, not all men cheats and not all men are ready to expose themselves to every woman they come across.
I know what I'm talking so don't worry.
Re: Reason's Why People Cheat!!! by Mandrake007(m): 8:57am On Mar 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Bro calm down o, not all men cheats.
Some are very careful about themselves and are great decision takers too.
I repeat, not all men cheats and not all men are ready to expose themselves to every woman they come across.
I know what I'm talking so don't worry.
Regardless the tendencies are still there,its like it was embedded in us,not all men cheat not because they don't want to,it's chance,you wouldn't understand,i know why I say this,na money dey make most men dey faithful,cheating is like peak it's in us,but it's up to you to believe in what you want.

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Fixing / Am New To Nairaland And I Don't Know How Things Work Here / Sex On A First Date .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.