Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,630 members, 7,889,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:36 PM

Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree (744 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest To Complete His Arena In Owerri Soon (Video) / 'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Actor Williams Uchemba Set To Wed His Girlfriend As They Release Wedding Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by Treas006(f): 9:39am On Mar 27, 2018
Former kid actor Williams Uchemba popularly known for his recent comedy skits has announced on his instagram page his progress as regards to his masters degree.

The actor,singer and philanthropist wrote;

''Master’s Degree Loading����� its long overdue''

Congratulations to him

http://www.wakawoman.com/williams-uchemba-set-to-complete-his-masters-degree/

Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by cyndy1000(f): 9:41am On Mar 27, 2018
I just love this guy
Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by forreelinc(m): 9:44am On Mar 27, 2018
how e take come concern us
Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by Cadec007(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2018
cyndy1000:
I just love this guy

Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by believeucan: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Is it just me or is this guy proud and arrogant? thats the kinda vibe i get from him tho undecided undecided undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2018
cyndy1000:
I just love this guy
Click like if you pity the boyfriend of this lady..

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
Cool... Education is the key..

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by cyndy1000(f): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Click like if you pity the boyfriend of this lady..

Lol. Just fan love o
Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2018
cyndy1000:

Lol. Just fan love o
That is how Baby mamas started.. fan love...
Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by cyndy1000(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2018
DrinkLimca:
That is how Baby mamas started.. fan love...
Yeah for desperate girls who wants it.
Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by Fatherscrush: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2018
Cute boy! love him more as a liltle boy tho
Re: Williams Uchemba Set To Complete His Master's Degree by stayingfocused: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
This guy is a total show off...

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: 'vote Alex' Campaign Causes Serious Traffic In Delta State / K1 The Ultimate: Olamide Did Not Take Permission From Me Before.. / Nigerian Celebrity Who Disguised Himself In Monkey Costume To Headies Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.