Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,513 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) (44197 Views)

The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Ambode Is Building Pedestrian Bridge At Magodo-Alausa Secretariat Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by emmabest2000(m): 11:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Lagidi new London

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by onatisi(m): 11:27am On Mar 27, 2018
SmartPolician:
No reasonable politician should challenge Ambode in the election because it will be a complete waste of money
this is the real truth . that man is doing a good job and chopping too. that is simply what we are telling politicians ,if you perform then people wont look too much into ur lapses
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Godyke(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2018
What is holding him and his team from applying that common sense solution at Doyin bus stop, Orile, Alakija, iyana ipaja and Iyana Iba bus stops

1 Like

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by talk2percy(m): 11:32am On Mar 27, 2018
It doesn't still make me like Lagos or wanna live there...their wahala too much ni

1 Like

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Habibatuley23: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
anything APC is a good product.

Uhn!
Right on point delivery brah endeavour to drill them harder next time. Shitholes who won't just see anything achievement good thing about this govt.

this can only be seen by the good people among us

The bastards who doesn't know where there fore fathers came from are only good at abusing elders.

calling a national father dullard, goat, cow.

I'm not surprised, that's exactly what their ancestors are.

Awon gorilla pikins
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by proxillin(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Ambode is messing up big time. All these online branding/PR will not help at all. Just go to Iyana-Ipaja, Oshodi and Agege side and see for yourself.

Busy constructing BRT lane on Lagos-Abeokuta road without expanding the road....Where is the common sense in that?

Working on Lagos-Abeokuta expressway and Agege road at the same time without any reasonable alternative, where is the common sense in that?

Leaving the whole mainland littered with death as result of transition from a working waste management arrangement to a bogus arrangee waste management company; where is the common sense in that?

Ambode started well, but has lost it towards the end of last year.

Is he not the same person building Pencinema bridge in Agege? Can he build all the roads in Lagos at once? Even Federal government cant achieve half of what he has done in few years...stop the hate.
I am not a fan of APC...but Ambode is an exception...

He got it wrong on that waste management part though. He is just human who can make mistake like yourself...it was a costly mistake. Everywhere is dirty

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by iphanyi10(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2018
his effort to build a sustainable and a beautiful lagos is highly commendable..

my main issue is about waste management. the pile of dirts and refuse i see at various bus stops and streets is quite alarming, if care is not taken it may lead to a major disease outbreak. especially on the mainland.streets and coners are littered with refuse, that probably have not been cleared for over 3 months. it is really an eye sore.

i dont know what happened to the previous pattern of waste disposal and why it was stopped.if you want to stop a functional system you should at least ensure an already existing one.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Shawnnn01: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:
#AmbodeIsNotJoking at these once notorious bus stops in Lagos.

See more photos here:

https://autojosh.com/ambode-using-common-sense-to-solve-lagos-traffic-gridlocks/

Keep fooling yourself sebi all of us de the Lagos together. Ordinary Kenya go and see their bus terminal looking beta than MM 4 you are yet to construct. Be hyping bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Nely77(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
I hope Lagos continues to grow

We should resist all these Osu people's mess

Let them goan deveRop their own state
So Igbos are the only problem you have in your life. You will keep looking on the Igbos until your real enemies devour you.
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by SleekyPosh(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2018
frizzy092:
Wow!

Bro But Why grin grin...where and how in the world you take get this picture..person Grandpa grin grin grin grin grin I laff nearly piss for body grin grin
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Tracypacy(f): 12:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ibnchokomah:
How does this relate to Ambode's construction of lay-bys? Go home. You're drunk!!!
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by BlueRayDick: 12:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
proxillin:

Is he not the same person building Pencinema bridge in Agege? Can he build all the roads in Lagos at once? Even Federal government cant achieve half of what he has done in few years...stop the hate.
I am not a fan of APC...but Ambode is an exception...

He got it wrong on that waste management part though. He is just human who can make mistake like yourself...it was a costly mistake. Everywhere is dirty

U don't seem to get me. I mean he shouldn't be constructing pen cinema road while iyana ipaja that should've been an alternative route is also under construction. It makes live difficult for people living around that axis. Imagine everywhere messed up both weekdays and weekends. Ask people around that area in recent past what they do face on Friday nights. U see people getting to Ikeja 7pm and getting to iyana Ipaja 11pm. smh
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by inspbado(m): 12:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
BlueRayDick:

U don't seem to get me. I mean he shouldn't be constructing pen cinema road while iyana ipaja that should've been an alternative route is also under construction. It makes live difficult for people living around that axis. Imagine everywhere messed up both weekdays and weekends. Ask people around that area in recent past what they do face on Friday nights. U see people getting to Ikeja 7pm and getting to iyana Ipaja 11pm. smh

You just cannot please human beings sha! Pesin no do you complain, pesin dey do now you still dey complain!! My broda what exactly do you really want gan sef??! See whn, the problem with we nigerians is that we want to enjoy the good things of life like Americans and Europeans dem, but we don't want to sacrifice anything. That project they're doing at those places you mentioned aren't going to take forever you know; why don't you endure for a little while, so that you can then enjoy in the long term. For example, look at the pains and hardship people in ikorodu had to endure whilst the mile 12-ikorodu road was being rehabilitated by fashola,but after enduring the pains are they not enjoying the road now?? My brother you cannot make omelettes without breaking eggs, so abeg biko endure for a while, it will soon be over smiley
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Just 0.5% of Lagos and you are making noise... let him scrap out those stupid danfo buses that took my sis life last week before i take him and the nonsense state serious angry
Can't wait to leave this shithole once and for good cry

Do it quickly....ipob yoot....
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Threemg: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by cecymiammy(f): 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Just 0.5% of Lagos and you are making noise... let him scrap out those stupid danfo buses that took my sis life last week before i take him and the nonsense state serious angry
Can't wait to leave this shithole once and for good cry
Ehya....sorry about your loss
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by opius: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Common sense is not common... Kudos
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Follygunners: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dem dem no go like this ooo
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by BlueRayDick: 1:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
inspbado:

You just cannot please human beings sha! Pesin no do you complain, pesin dey do now you still dey complain!! My broda what exactly do you really want gan sef??! See whn, the problem with we nigerians is that we want to enjoy the good things of life like Americans and Europeans dem, but we don't want to sacrifice anything. That project they're doing at those places you mentioned aren't going to take forever you know; why don't you endure for a little while, so that you can then enjoy in the long term. For example, look at the pains and hardship people in ikorodu had to endure whilst the mile 12-ikorodu road was being rehabilitated by fashola,but after enduring the pains are they not enjoying the road now?? My brother you cannot make omelettes without breaking eggs, so abeg biko endure for a while, it will soon be over smiley

Oga the reason why we are angry is the road being constructed will not solve any problem in that axis especially the one from iyana ipaja to oshodi. The road is not being expanded, they are just taking out BRT lane out of the existing road and constructing gutters.

As for the ikorodu road u mentioned, thank God u know it was expended and not just making the road smaller in the name of BRT lanes.

So u should know the suffer will definitely not end after the construction.
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Gangster1ms: 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2018
Pussickpunk:

Do it quickly....ipob yoot....
Bastard! Tho i no catch the driver but i dey ready to do u wetin i wan do the driver. Won't hesitate to waste u if i can trace u. Dirty Yoruba scumbag
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Basit99(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
oga he has not done anything as far as am concerned all this pic u posted is Alapere and berger, with over 800billion last year and over 1trillion this year I expect more than this. like new hospital, new Classroom, neat Lagos, affordable housing etc
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
Gangster1ms:

Bastard! Tho i no catch the driver but i dey ready to do u wetin i wan do the driver. Won't hesitate to waste u if i can trace u. Dirty Yoruba scumbag

Speak English slowpoke.....
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Addy003(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
He should use his common sense to solve the issue of waste disposal at every corner of Lagos!! Scrapping lawma without bringing in visionscape gradually, Was he thinking it'd av been very fast for visionscape to cover the entire state within a short time? He should do something about waste management
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by luluman: 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
highpriestess:
unorganized!!
But it solves our problems abi?
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by wisdomkid: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
RZArecta2:
Good one, meanwhile Rivers state governor Wike should get rid of those hideous round abouts on trans Amadi road and the one at garrison bus stop. One can't enjoy a smooth ride on smooth road again

Must you criticize all PDP members?
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by errhis(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Good but is that why he must kill us with Land Use Charge?

What do u understand by the land use charge

Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Tundeobama(m): 4:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
some people comments here their governor allocation is more than Lagos and less population but still come here to spew thrash about ambode who is managing over 20m population you think it's easy gov ambode we love you but you can do better the new airport,port and rail line needs complition,you can hate for all you like the good people of Lagos and Yoruba will vote ambode again.
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by DrHighchief(m): 4:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
Some states needs to borrow Ambode to govern themfor six months....#Ambodeisworking.....
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by RZArecta2(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
wisdomkid:

Must you criticize all PDP members?
it's obvious your brain is scratching you well well
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by Nigeriadondie1: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2018
xmanco42:
Good for lagosian
Am not saying politicians should steal o but if you must, give us the society higher percentage
Useless thinking. Why should they steal at all in the first place.
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by LaudableXX: 2:29am On Mar 28, 2018
inspbado:

Guy, BlueRayDick has a valid point. sad You cannot start construction/rehabilitation works on 2 major roads leading into a particular district at the same time, without leaving an alternative route open, for ease of vehicular traffic. It causes a gridlock and valuable man hours are spent in such traffic, simply because of on-going construction work. I have colleagues in my office who live in that axis, and for these people, getting in and out of their homes is blooody difficult. shocked This project could have been better planned...to cause less hardship to citizens in that area. Didn't he learn anything from Fashola, when our dear BRF was still governor?
Re: Ambode Solving Lagos Traffic Problems With Common Sense (PHOTOS) by inspbado(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Oga the reason why we are angry is the road being constructed will not solve any problem in that axis especially the one from iyana ipaja to oshodi. The road is not being expanded, they are just taking out BRT lane out of the existing road and constructing gutters.

As for the ikorodu road u mentioned, thank God u know it was expended and not just making the road smaller in the name of BRT lanes.

So u should know the suffer will definitely not end after the construction.

Nope that's not true; the ikorodu road too wasn't expanded, the addition done to it was just the brt lanes, construction of the medians, pedestrian bridges and resurfacing of the existing road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Iju Train Station, Agege, Lagos! (see PHOTOS) / Nigerian Woman Threatens To Slap White Man On UK Train (Throwback Video) / Uyo, The Serene Paradise In Niger Delta - Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.