Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,728 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

What To Do With N5,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do With N5,000 (953 Views)

Day Dangote Bargained EkoHotel Carpark Fee From N5,000 To N1,000-Friend Recounts / What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / Can I Start My Online Biz Career With N5,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do With N5,000 by abbeysamue(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2010
Start a blog and in the next 3-6months start counting your blessings. This is online money making opportunities that could work for you against all odds. We are going to start this thread and in the next 2-3 months we will want testimonies that will be posted on this thread.
Genuine way of making money online against all the noise you have been hearing about making money online or signing and verifying paypal and all those stuffs like that.
Happy riding.
Re: What To Do With N5,000 by stuffs4me(m): 2:16am On May 06, 2010
how does one start a blog, am not very Techy
Re: What To Do With N5,000 by abbeysamue(m): 10:42am On May 06, 2010
You can create a free blog within the minute at www.blogger.com, but before you do that you might consider going through http://kawotek.com/blog on how to get started.
Though you have the option of starting a blog on anything but it is better to be more purposeful and know what you are doing before signing up for a blog, that is if your intention is to generate money from your blog.
Any other question you have let me know.
Re: What To Do With N5,000 by stuffs4me(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2010
thanks, i'v checked it out but still studying it to digest it properly b4 d questions start pouring in
Re: What To Do With N5,000 by babaoo: 4:57am On May 07, 2010
Yea i av lots of questions to ask coz av come across diffrent unexplained online jobs.But i will keep my questions 4 now.So ride on wit ur explanation,am very much wit u
Re: What To Do With N5,000 by abbeysamue(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2010
The first thing you need to realize is that the internet offers so many freebies but some doesn't know how to tap them for their own personal use. In fact I should have tagged this thread how to make money online free.
Because as a beginner, you might not be sure if you can really do this, but starting the free way will boost your confidence and enable you to learn well before investing your hard earned money.
Remember that I am a Nigerian too, and we all understand that we have electricity issue, internet connection issue and even personal issue.

So your assignment as somebody who wants to make money online is to look for a segment of the market, that you have an interest in and start offering real content or information that people are looking for. That is the first step, knowing how to define your niche online.Visit this page it will enlighten you more, you know I couldn't be doing repetition always, so take a look at this pageĀ http://kawotek.com/blog/2010/04/make-money-blogging-how-to-define-your-niche-online.

After this, the next step will be, researching keywords which you will need to target on your site. Without these fundamentals, don't even try to start an internet business because this is the single place most people miss and they start complaining that the internet business is not real. But I can tell you that people make more than 5 figure dollar income monthly within their first 1 -2 years. But did I tell you that in the first 6 months most of them make miserable amount of money while they are starting out. Think about it, this is a long term thing.
We will continue later, you can ask your questions and do not let me overload you with too much information. But ensure that you check my blog once in a while at http://kawotek.com/blog/
Re: What To Do With N5,000 by geniusauthor(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2010
please how can i beautify my blog to make it attractive or if anybody know whher i can open a free mini website, plz i need help my email is geniusauthor2010@gmail.com
Re: What To Do With N5,000 by abbeysamue(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2010
If you are using wordpress then you could have some free beautiful themes and SEO wordpress theme. Don't even try to design a site it is too technical and cody but blog gives you freedom. If you have further problem let me know.
If you are starting out use a free blog (if you so desire) but if you are confident about building a business online, then you might need to get a hosted site and you could contact me for that.
Re: What To Do With N5,000 by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 07, 2010
geniusauthor:

please how can i beautify my blog to make it attractive or if anybody know whher i can open a free mini website, plz i need help my email is geniusauthor2010@gmail.com

Is it Blogger or Self Hosted Wordpress? Let me know so i can give you a brief rundown right here.

If you need a free mini website, then you need hosting and a domain. Head over to google and search for "free mini website templates", you can find alot of them. Get the one you like and download.

The download will usually be in a folder that will contain "images" folder, and the index.html file. To install your mini site just upload everything in the folder (i.e the "images" folder, and the index.html file) to the Index root of your website.
To know the index root of your website, if you are using cpanel, just log in then click on Legacy file manager on the home page. Then find "public_html" on the next page that opens. Then upload everything about the ministe template you download to that "public_html". Then access your website to see the new design. You can easily edit the index.html file, which is your home page in your cpanel using HTML editor.

Another very simple way is to upload the minisite files to your website root using FTP. Search on Google how to use FTP to build your ministe or contact me if you need assistance.

If this is too technical for you, write me at pridelandservices@gmail.com and i'll explain to you some tips about web designing.

(1) (Reply)

Tilapia Fisheries / Billionaires Traits: What Makes Them Who They Are / Please I Need Info On Irish Potato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.