Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False (4156 Views)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by makydebbie(f): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

yh maky is nice

haven't even seen her today ...
looking for movie to watch... have you seen black panther ?

Babe, I've been looking for you and the kitchen pot. cheesy
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 10:35am On Apr 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Babe, I've been looking for you and the kitchen pot. cheesy
baby cheesy happy easter dear
lol I know u know where my heart is ... @kitchen pot ..
hope ur good
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Jman06(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

Trash..... after you've fvcked alot of babes, you'll start shouting "virgins or nothing"....only broke guys cry about virgins, rich guys don't have time for any shitty virgin, will virginity put food on the table? or you gonna buy a car with the virginity.. nonsense
In other words you are looking for non virgins to put food on your table, and you want us to believe that you are rich!
Those of us who look for virgins know that virginity does not put food on the table neither does it buy car but we are rich enough to afford good food on our tables and also buy quality cars without having to marry non virgins in order to achieve those things. Same cannot be said of gold diggers like you who would marry even prostitutes before they can afford the basic things of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by makydebbie(f): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

baby cheesy happy easter dear
lol I know u know where my heart is ... @kitchen pot ..
hope ur good
Happy Easter to you too sis. cheesy

Yes oh, even my heart is inside. embarassed
I'm great, you?
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Happy Easter to you too sis. cheesy

Yes oh, even my heart is inside. embarassed
I'm great, you?
just chilling o.. didn't go to church either
are you catholic?,
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2018
Jman06:
In other words you are looking for non virgins to put food on your table, and you want us to believe that you are rich!
Those of us who look for virgins know that virginity does not put food on the table neither does it buy car but we are rich enough to afford good food on our tables and also buy quality cars without having to marry non virgins in order to achieve those things. Same cannot be said of gold diggers like you who would marry even prostitutes before they can afford the basic things of life.

you're confused... so because I said non virgins are okay it means I'm broke.. smh
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Jman06:

you mean I'm a golddigger? lol.. I only date people of my standard
I've got my own car, so how I'm I a broke nigga?
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 10:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

lol racist tonur own kind now that's new..
I like horror and sci fi

?
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2018
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by makydebbie(f): 10:56am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

just chilling o.. didn't go to church either
are you catholic?,
No dear, I attend winners chapel.
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2018
makydebbie:
No dear, I attend winners chapel.
OK I attended the service once
time ago...
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by makydebbie(f): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

OK I attended the service once
time ago...
Oh okay, you like there?
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh okay, you like there?
nope ;service was way too long

I like my Catholic service
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by makydebbie(f): 11:05am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

nope ;service was way too long

I like my Catholic service
Catholic is long too na, I think? I've not been there before but the one close to my house seems long.

Here we start around 8am and close 10:15 latest.
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2018
makydebbie:
Catholic is long too na, I think? I've not been there before but the one close to my house seems long.

ahhhnthat winners one was like 8 hours... men it was tough grin
people were giving testimony that's why
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

horror movies;

hush,
Friday the 13th
13th ghost
The grudge
Veronica
Silent hills
Evil dead
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

horror movies;

hush,
Friday the 13th
13th ghost
The grudge
Veronica
Silent hills
Evil dead
already watched all those u mentioned
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2018
makydebbie:

you don't wanna greet me ,right? angry
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

jesus
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

so can we be friends? tongue
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

so can we be friends? tongue
as in friendzone?
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

jesus
yes

I'm browsing the net for new ones ...
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

as in friendzone?

no dating undecided...what do you expect it to be when you're not even living in Africa cheesy
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

yes

I'm browsing the net for new ones ...

Mama
Get out
The haunting
Ghost house
The omen
Insidious 1-3
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Lalas247(f): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

Mama
Get out
The haunting
Ghost house
The omen
Insidious 1-3
seen all

sad

see ya later
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:
as in friendzone?

yeah
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by prechbills1(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

seen all

sad

see ya later

you want to run away again, you don't want me to see that big ass embarassed cry
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by makydebbie(f): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:

ahhhnthat winners one was like 8 hours... men it was tough grin
people were giving testimony that's why
Lmao, I can't deal in a church that take more than three hours, I'll sleep. grin
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by makydebbie(f): 11:29am On Apr 01, 2018
prechbills1:

you don't wanna greet me ,right? angry
Hello..
Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 01, 2018
it's a question.. don't come here and start spewing shìts, your insults won't affect me.. 93% of guys that wail for virgins are usually broke guys.. they'll be running from thread to thread shouting say no to premarital sex, looking for virgins yet they're not virgins.. who virginity help??.. I tell you most guys that keep saying a man is honoured when he takes a lady's virginity or other sorts of trash are broke... no rich dude has time for your virginity, na virginity u wan take buy car? ladies am I lying?
Shut up,just re-read the shiit you type.
It is only an ode that will go for an half drank coke soft drink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Kimcutie: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
I love virgins cool

1 Like

Re: 93% Of Guys That Look For Virgins Are Broke.. True Or False by Jman06(m): 12:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lalas247:
as in friendzone?
Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whatsapp Chat Between A Slay King & A Slay Queen / A Good Kind Person Should Help Me With A Laptop Pls / Very Funny AD On Jiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.