Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo (38698 Views)

BBNaija's Marvis Celebrates 28th Birthday With Braless Photo / Vandora Celebrates K.Brule With Braless Photo Of Them Together / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by iammdshola(m): 5:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
welldone tiwatope grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by bettercreature(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I hope my pregnant girlfriend look these fit and super sexy after childbirth
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by hollywater: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Yeah your booms are broke.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by soukissjames: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
OK .take good care 4what u have
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Vinstel: 5:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Congrats, may God bless your hustle
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Soulsymbol99: 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
.......... Like ur broke, Hmmmm, so 4 dis girl mind she rich grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Queenserah26(f): 5:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hardwork pays my dear
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by timilehin007(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
yahaya1:

Na your suddenness?
I no understand u o...I no be sudannese I be Nigeria undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 27, 2018
timilehin007:
Slavery is when you sleep without power (in harsh weather o) with all your windows and doors locked for the fear of fulani herdsman and boko haram (insecurity sha) wake up to queue for hours at gas station to buy imported fuel with your hard-earned devalued NAIRA, go back home to charge your phone with your over-worked China generator, buy data bundles at unreasonable cost, and still use the miserable phone with plug and play battery to shout Buhari till #2023..sufferness no dey tire u? Lai kin śhè òmò ale jatijati...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Yankee101: 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
The key to success...stay hungry
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by BabatCargo(m): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2018
Even the rich uses the word 'hustle'.

Enjoy discount on shipping from China to Nigeria at $4.5/kg
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by lifeone: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
She is rocking designers footwear.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by sabbiboi: 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
I am living in 35 savage street... .Shuuu which kind name of street b dat
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by manuelbreez(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Wealth without husband
....go on and marry her nh

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by alfredilly: 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dollarship:
I hate this girl don't know why
Something may be wrong with u, just check.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by translux(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Wealth without husband

Is that one wealth.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by ajaymina(m): 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
frizzy092:
Nairaland front-page this days ehn.

This meme gat me laughing criously all za time.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Adebowale89(m): 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Dollarship:
I hate this girl don't know why

and the worse part of it is, she don't even know you exist and your hatred has not stop her progress

pls who your hate EPP? u better get a life, is too early to run mad

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Wealth without husband
Coming from a lady..?

So, your definition of an achievement is Husband?

Since her marriage fell apart.., Should she fold her hands and be wallowing in self pity?

Give her kudos for achieving alot without her husband. some ladies are so lazy that they cant even afford to buy a pant without asking money from their husband.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
who da hell is she?
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by ajaymina(m): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Wealth without husband

E concern u
Husband na by force

It is better to remain SINGLE & HAPPY than to to MARRY & BE MISERABLE

Pls dnt take it personal.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by enemmo(f): 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
Yimu
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
Op got it wrong... She's actually modelling for the jergins that she's wearing. It's a new fashion line called Officially broke.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Follygunners: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
abiodunalasa:
grin
Lie!
We know how it is done.
If you enter any local government office with money they will name a street after you undecided

Exactly... I did the same and no one heard cool

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Martin0(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
gypsey:
who da hell is she?
singer
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by timilehin007(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
[quote author=preciousuweh post=66207616][/quote]
The thing no tire you ni
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2018
Martin0:

singer
Singer? well.. we have not heard her singing over here.
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by ollypapi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
GodOfAction:
Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage who reportedly bought a new house after having a street named after her in Lekki Lagos has disclosed that she still works really hard despite not being broke.

The singer whose marriage is rumoured to have hit the rocks took to Instagram to share a braless photo of herself in the street named after her and wrote ” Got a street named after me but I’m hustling like I’m STILL BROKE “.

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/27/got-a-street-named-after-me-but-im-hustling-like-im-still-broke-tiwa-savage/

Cc; Lalasticlala

How come aunty tiwa get bow leg like this??
tongue kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by Martin0(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
gypsey:
Singer? well.. we have not heard her singing over here.

hahahahah hahahahah like seriously

OK oo if u say so
Re: Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
GodOfAction:
give her money she'll look better

Nonsense talk was he the one that gave tiwa money? Didn't she work for it herself? Everytime give woman money! Give woman money! Is there a law that bans women from working for themselves shoo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunny Ade, Tee-Mac, Oritz Wiliki & Kenny Ogungbe Visit Onyeka Onwenu's Family / Tonto Dikeh And Son In Matching Outfit For Sunday Service (Photos) / Pictures Of Don Jazzy And D'banj At FOZ Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.