Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,033 members, 7,915,987 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:30 PM

Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (67407 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) / The New Lagos Airport Terminal That Will Be Commissioned In April 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by mikolo80: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2018
his ppl like ponmo and buka display
yarimo:
FAYOSE this is what we call good governance, not by eating in the BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market. grin grin
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by mikolo80: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2018
5yrs ke abi next year
valuedammy:
To set up structure like this in our dear Country is easy, but Maintaining it is the problem. Just comeback five years and check the state of this infrastructure you will CRY.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by tiger28: 10:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
all of you are mad...na bus terminal una they celebrate like this..what if na world class airport nko..mad people from a mad shit hole country
This is a VERY good start!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2018
bus terminal UEA

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Cirochukade: 10:12pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

Wow finally my Jamb result is out and I scored 380, can I apply for NYSC?

yes if you have smoke this

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2018
bus terminal malaysia

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by progress69: 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

what is world class in this..you need panadol

It is world class...some terminus here in US dont even look this beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by progress69: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

what is world class in this..you need panadol

Where have u been in Obodo Oyinbo?
This is not an inter state bus connection but intra state, calling it world class is not out of place.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2018
bus terminal singapore

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by progress69: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:
bus terminal malaysia

Oga..pack well.
Wait let oshodi be ready.
That will be an interstate bus terminus like what u posted .

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
progress69:

It is world class...some terminus here in US dont even look this beautiful.

how many times will i say this...u s a is not the only country in the world..
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2018
progress69:

Oga..pack well.

tell that to your fellow dull brains
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE this is what we call good governance, not by eating in the BUKKA or cutting of PUMMO in the market. grin grin

How I wish you will remind Yahaya Bello and Orton of Kogi and Benue also.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by progress69: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

how many times will i say this...u s a is not the only country in the world..

Shut up...!
US stands as world class also...
So its not out of line to compare with US
The country u are posting is also not the only country in the world. Appreciate good things and stop looking for pics on the internet while u sit in your village making silly comparisons

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2018
progress69:

This is not an inter state bus connection but intra state, calling it world class is not out of place.

even ghanians will laff at you now
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by revontuli(f): 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
progress69:

Exactly, I got lynched for trying to tell them the same thing. Ny Port Authority bus terminal looks despicable when you compare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by progress69: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

even ghanians will laff at you now

Ok...
Are u done looking for pictures on the internet?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by kenoz(m): 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2018
Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by progress69: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
revontuli:

Exactly, I got lynched for trying to tell them the same thing. Ny Port Authority bus terminal looks despicable when you compare.

I was gonna mention this.
The only thing is that is a sub ..
Its not beautiful and just like a modern oshodi park.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Sydney17(m): 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Call me to come and see this pic in the next 12months
can u be optimistic for once? Haba appreciate good thing abeg

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
progress69:

Shut up...!
US stands as world class also...
So its not out of line to compare with US
The country u are posting is also not the only country in the world. Appreciate good things and stop looking for pics on the internet while u sit in your village making silly comparisons

usa usa usa usa usa...am sick of hearing of usa...even usa cant beat japan when it comes to tech and dummy i am not in your shit hole called nigeria..dundi united
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by progress69: 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2018
unknownsolja:

usa usa usa usa usa...am sick of hearing of usa...even usa cant beat japan when it comes to tech and dummy i am not in your shit hole called nigeria..dundi united

Crawl back to your hole kid!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2018
progress69:

I was gonna mention this.
The only thing is that is a sub ..
Its not beautiful and just like a modern oshodi park.

are you done licking behind?
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2018
progress69:

like the hole you crawled out from baby boy...everything in the usa is falling apart old infrastructure and all stop talking about the usa..everybody always claim to live in the usa and you are washing dishes..lol..dummy
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2018
revontuli:

wow!!! you want to compare a terminal probably built around 50years ago to this plastic built yesterday....what is wrong with nigerians...i think that Ny terminal is 50 years old now.trust me this lagos plastic cant last for that long and still look like the present day Ny terminal..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by unknownsolja: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
progress69:

i blame the immigration officer way allow you pass airport..you are a gutter kid...Ny terminal was built 50yrs ago and its still standing till today..can this lagos plastic last for 50yrs.lol..you look stupid right now
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by flakkybaby: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha
:
Commendable....

infact you can apply for PhD
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by okwute82: 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
As 2019 is approaching, Bubu is commissioning everything, even super market he will go and commission.
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
So beautiful! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by ubox: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2018
progress69:

Oga..pack well.
True
Planet projects are doing a great job there

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Orpe7(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2018
Another venue for slat mamas to take pixur grin
Re: Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari by Realret70: 10:51pm On Mar 27, 2018
Amirullaha:
Commendable....

That is if DINO IS YOUR UNCLE ANYWAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? / Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.