Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,753 members, 7,952,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

16-year-old Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mom As A Birthday Gift (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-year-old Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mom As A Birthday Gift (photos) (752 Views)

Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy / 18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / Man Video Calls His Girlfriend While Having Sex With Another Girl, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16-year-old Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mom As A Birthday Gift (photos) by lovelylad: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2018
A beautiful lady has taken to her Twitter account to
express her thanks towards her mother after she
received a white Range Rover as birthday gift. The beautiful girl identified simply as Destiny on
Twitter shared a tweet showing off her beautiful
Range Rover.
She tweeted;
“Thanks mom for my sweet 16 car”
In the post, she shared the photos of the white Range
Rover with a red bow on it. Another photo also
showed the car is designed with red and white
leather seats.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mom As A Birthday Gift (photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
What is the point of this news?
is it the vehicle or that she got the vehicle at that age?...'cause I don't get it
Re: 16-year-old Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mom As A Birthday Gift (photos) by lovelylad: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
more pinshures

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mom As A Birthday Gift (photos) by bjayx: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2018
U sure say na her mama give her??

(1) (Reply)

Don't Say This To A Girl That You Like / It Pains Me To Accept That My Girl Is Bleeping Some1 While I’m Toiling / 5 Powerful Ways To Show Intimacy Without Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.