Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,110 members, 7,949,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) (27489 Views)

New Photos Of Baby Whose Hand Was Amputated After Beaten By His Father / Woman’s Arm Amputated After Her Husband Butchered Her Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic / Woman Arrested Over Girl’s Brutalisation After Being Exposed By Teacher. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by pooozeee(m): 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
Let see the picture of the teacher
Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by Obataz: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2018
d boy nor go fit use vasline again o, even if e watch wetin dy d phone.
Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by bossaboss: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2018
And I'm sure nothing was done to bring justice.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by BabatCargo(m): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wickedness at it highest

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by shepherd003: 11:20pm On Mar 27, 2018
to me is more like punishment being completed,you know that Sharia thing.wicked teacher

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2018
Samsimple:
The story of a 12 year old boy, identified as Zubair Abubakar in Gombe State had his hands amputated after the punishment meted on him by his teacher for allegedly stealing a phone led to the cessation of blood flow to his hands making them infected and gangrenous.
The boy who is said to be recuperating at the Federal Teaching Hospital , Gombe had his two hands amputated after the infection from the punishment of his hands been tied by his teacher Malam Sirajo Mohammed.

SOURCE>> https://mobile.facebook.com/naijapals/posts/1807935362561117?_rdc=1&_rdr

nawao......
Y punish a child like that na..........my neighbour here ties her children when they misbehave.........its not proper

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by ProsperUSA: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2018
It is too sad that in 21st century Nigeria is still living in the dark ages, abusing children without repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by bigt2(m): 12:08am On Mar 28, 2018
That's gangrene shocked
Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by geezynoni: 12:27am On Mar 28, 2018
I will keep on saying this...The day i will catch my wicked pry nd sec school teachers grin..Ojo n bo ni oluwa wi
Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by Opoki(m): 2:43am On Mar 28, 2018
Earthbound:
Chei!!!

Oyinbo wey carry us go school sef no ever use cane for class.

Truth is, some teachers will use the vexation from their pezina life to flog another pezin shid.

Plus the stolen phone story is probably cooked up
It's not a conventional school teacher na all this Islamic teacher

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by Opoki(m): 2:45am On Mar 28, 2018
bigt2:
That's gangrene shocked
sadly, it can be treated
Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:24am On Mar 28, 2018
North are the reason we are still in this sorry state since 1914... unprogressive and unreasonable jackass that littered that unproductive oil barren cursed deserts

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by Halo22: 4:00am On Mar 28, 2018
adecz:

Sorry boy,
but that is the Shari'a punishment
for stealing.... undecided
So jungle justice is approved by sharia constitution? That is outright rubbish, what if the suspect is later proven innocent, will you repair the damages?
Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by nelszx: 5:33am On Mar 28, 2018
Opoki:
sadly, it can be treated
Possibly Clostridium perfrenges infection

1 Like

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by bigt2(m): 7:19am On Mar 28, 2018
Opoki:
sadly, it can be treated
The incompetence of some doctors is quite alarming shocked

2 Likes

Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by bigt2(m): 7:21am On Mar 28, 2018
nelszx:

Possibly Clostridium perfrenges infection
I don't think so
Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by Memories12411: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2018
The blame shouldn't go to the teacher alone. What did the parents do that the Infection got to this stage? This hand didn't receive attention on time. Now they have achieved their aim of getting attention from the government for financial reasons. An average northern man is always looking for a way to hookup with the government for financial help. That's why you will see healthy people begging for alms. I pity the poor boy. So painful.
Re: Gombe Pupil's Hand Amputated After Punishment From Teacher (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:36am On Mar 28, 2018
Olohun ooo. The poor boy was unlucky to have been a victim of punishment. Sound recovery to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Almost Strip Bribe-Seeking Policeman Unclad During A Fight In Lagos / Court Fines Rufai Oseni ₦70,000 For Driving On BRT Lane. / Danfo Driver Attacks Task Force Officer With Iron-rod (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.