Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,970 members, 7,890,195 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done (2373 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? / Craziest Thing You've Done for Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by juicy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2005
hi all.
im sure we've all done something terrible in the past... something evil to some one...
confess here...
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by Seun(m): 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2005
A girl was friendly with me, and in my ignorance I thought she had evil spiritual intentions. I just want to meet her tommorrow and say "sorry" cry
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by whiteshark(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2005
shoot someone
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by IAH(f): 10:46pm On Dec 29, 2005
You mean you shot someone? shocked shocked
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by damygurl(f): 12:40am On Dec 30, 2005
i stole diz gurlz money but i was sorta forced to do it. i didn't take d money but spent it.
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by nike4luv(f): 2:25am On Dec 30, 2005
lots:

kick my brother in the nuts
punched this guy in the stomach
slapped my friend because she called my friend
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by nana(f): 2:30am On Dec 30, 2005
Almost strangled my Nan's househelp to death 'cause she got on my nerves.
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by whiteshark(m): 12:11pm On Dec 30, 2005
IAH:

You mean you shot someone? shocked shocked

In the past, I have had cause to shoot at a number of people. Yes, I have shot soneone b4!!!
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by alheri(f): 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2005
whiteshark:

In the past, I have had cause to shoot at a number of people. Yes, I have shot soneone before!!!

Is the person dead?
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by whiteshark(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2006
well, the truth is that I will never know that...........sawry
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by TheTruth1(m): 1:51am On Jan 06, 2006
The most evilest thing I've done is that I was so pissed because a girl in my high school was really pissing me off talking about me, spreading rumors, and laughing at me in music class. So what I did was I grabbed the chair I was sittin on and I had to move next to her then she did it again, so I launched my hand angry and slapped her so hard that her nose was bleeding so hard (I know that your thinking that slapping her sounded kind of gay but I didn't know what to think when i got pissed) and one of my friends said "Nice man" (In a positive way) smiley
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by spoilt(f): 7:11am On May 23, 2007
its so evil, i never mention it. i just pretend it never happened. undecided
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by iice(f): 3:18pm On May 23, 2007
^^yeah what she said grin
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by ChieFoH(m): 1:45pm On May 24, 2007
i broke a pillar that made a whole building collapse sad
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by spoilt(f): 6:16am On May 26, 2007
ChieFoH:

i broke a pillar that made a whole building collapse sad

ha! samson! shocked

im sure you ran away and pretended it wasnt you. how do you sleep at night? grin
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by ChieFoH(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2007
the building was uncompleted, plus it di not fall down immediately, no one knows i was the cause till today grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by spoilt(f): 5:07am On May 28, 2007
ChieFoH:

the building was uncompleted, plus it di not fall down immediately, no one knows i was the cause till today grin grin grin

now we know. plus say your picture dey your profile. grin
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by pearlx: 1:49pm On May 28, 2007
Whn i wus abwt 8 or thereabwt&my lil bros wus 6.we were both fightn 2 b d 1st2 eat wit d nu fork mumcee bot.in annoyance i stabbed his leg wit d fork.but jeez whn i saw blud,i died a thousand deaths
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by pearlx: 1:49pm On May 28, 2007
Whn i wus abwt 8 or thereabwt&my lil bros wus 6.we were both fightn 2 b d 1st2 eat wit d nu fork mumcee bot.in annoyance i stabbed his leg wit d fork.but jeez whn i saw blud,i died a thousand deaths
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by ijogbon(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2007
@Pearlx
Omo'ofun ! grin
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by ChieFoH(m): 11:39pm On May 28, 2007
ijogbon grin grin grin grin

what a name grin grin grin

@ topic
nothin do u, nothing do us, na efcc una won com take use carry me
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by amaikama(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2009
I made a girl to fall in love with me and she is chasing me about. she accidentally had an accident and lost her arm, still that is not enough, she had another accident and lost one of her leg, still that was never enough, she had another accident and lost one eye. I then told her i can't marry a one eyed woman or one leg woman or armed. she decide to commit suicide now her ghost is hunting me. Please help!!!!!!!!!
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by spoilt(f): 6:13pm On May 17, 2009
amaikama:

I made a girl to fall in love with me and she is chasing me about. she accidentally had an accident and lost her arm, still that is not enough, she had another accident and lost one of her leg, still that was never enough, she had another accident and lost one eye. I then told her i can't marry a one eyed woman or one leg woman or armed. she decide to commit suicide now her ghost is hunting me. Please help!!!!!!!!!

you are too funny!
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by leyinjuege(f): 9:20pm On May 17, 2009
Well, there was this girl who was always pissing me off, she was so annoying and mean to everybody so I decided to give her a piece of my mind,
   My friend and I mixed pee(urine) with starch, a little water, mayonnaise and ketchup. So she wouldn't suspect us, we added a bit of perfume to make it smell nice. And finally we gave it to her as a gift. Then, it didn't smell so bad but after 3 days when she wore it, the thing had fermented and she smelt like s**t.

I will never forget it, it was so much fun.
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by duabba: 9:54am On May 28, 2009
Kept a sharpened pencil vertically upright for my college classmate to sit on after she stood up to answer a question (the babe too dey show say she sabi).

I was made so so sorry by the school commandant after her nervous system responding abnormally.
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by elrony(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2010
couple of evil things out of ignorance , fun and anger

stabbed my lil bro with a pen and his mouth started gushin blood (dad grilled my ass)

opened my best friend head with a bottle,out of anger (we 're still friends), its still haunting me

in junior high i beat the devil outta a girl she almost fainted (though i was innocent cos she slapped me 4 wat i didnt do)

almost killed a teacher in school (was a collective idea)

the list is endless, thank GOD am changed
Re: What's The Most Evil Thing You've Ever Done by akinolasam: 10:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
was in secondary school then, there was this very difficult teacher who always give students hard punishment.

i talked another student into 'showing' the teacher to accommodate students.

we waited for him along the bush track that he normally take home, got catapults and gave him some shots. he took to his heels.

the following day, he came to the general assembly to appeal to all students that he will become good, a promise he actually kept.

(1) (Reply)

King Duke IX Of Calabar,(1895). Wore 2 Crowns. / ORGANIZER FILLING STATION NNEWI ON FIRE / Nollywood Sexiest, Hottest & Most Romantic Movie Ever| Deadly Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.