Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,358 members, 7,940,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:12 AM

Dagrin Not Dead But Resting! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dagrin Not Dead But Resting! (775 Views)

See How Dagrin Fans Remembered Him Today / IK Ogbonna Resting His Head On His Wife's Bosom / Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin- Olamide Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin Not Dead But Resting! by rajitaiwo1: 3:40pm On May 05, 2010
Its was a great shock when i heard the news, i never believe until i got to his fathers house only to get there what do i see?
a bounch of people crying weeping over dagrin's death. Why i was crying was that this guy we grew up together in meiran and
even went to thesame primary and secondary school, we live close to each other in meiran. His DA G.reatest Rapper In Nigeria
DAGRIN R.I.P I LOVE YOU SON,
Re: Dagrin Not Dead But Resting! by bawomolo(m): 3:42pm On May 05, 2010
thread no.1000 about Dagrin.

i wonder where all these fans were when he was alive.
Re: Dagrin Not Dead But Resting! by Omolulu(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2010
bawomolo:

thread no.1000 about Dagrin.

i wonder where all these fans were when he was alive.
a question i ask my self all d time

(1) (Reply)

Win A Ticket To Be At The Mobo Awards Vip Table / As The Quest For The Top Prize Gets Closer, Meet The Nigerian Idol Finalists / Who Is Finer: Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.