Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,767 members, 7,945,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Who Else Got This Message. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message. (1221 Views)

My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Who Else Got This Message From UAS- United African State? / Who Else Got An Invitation From PATH MULTI LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Message. by viviliciousglam: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
We have reviewed your application,qualifications and experience and shortlisted you for the Community Support Officer Position-based in our regional office in Abuja.For the position,the organization requires your latest Psychometric ICAPT score......please I have checked online for the ICAPT test through jannick center and was asked to pay 35k for the test so I'm wondering if it's real or scam.

Re: Who Else Got This Message. by Newspaper86: 1:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Run for ur life, big scam
Re: Who Else Got This Message. by ayinokobaba: 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Scammers
Re: Who Else Got This Message. by sorzy1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Newspaper86:
Run for ur life, big scam
Re: Who Else Got This Message. by missyojo(f): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
It's a scam. Please don't pay any money to any body. Have received a mail like this before asking me to pay for a test online. The mail address they used in Sending this mail is a scam mail. Not from action against hunger that I know.
Re: Who Else Got This Message. by ggoldmine(f): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
viviliciousglam:
We have reviewed your application,qualifications and experience and shortlisted you for the Community Support Officer Position-based in our regional office in Abuja.For the position,the organization requires your latest Psychometric ICAPT score......please I have checked online for the ICAPT test through jannick center and was asked to pay 35k for the test so I'm wondering if it's real or scam.

The email on the paper looks corporate and real… Check for the sender on your mail box. If it's a corporate email like the one above, then I think it's real.…the mail shouldn't come with a hyphen in-between.
Re: Who Else Got This Message. by Dontquit: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2018
ggoldmine:

The email on the paper looks corporate and real… Check for the sender on your mail box. If it's a corporate email like the one above, then I think it's real.…the mail shouldn't come with a hyphen in-between.

This is how there email add look like,I just got a mail from them this evening.

Re: Who Else Got This Message. by timagentms: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
I also received this mail, they sent it on Monday but I just check my box yesterday evening. It is on this platform that I seen the advertisement and it was around middle last year. I have contacted them immediately, the mail is real and confirmed, but what battle me is that the ICAPT (Psychometric Test) that we need to pay for. I have also search online for the invigilator and the least I see is $30. for the test. and from the mail it says it close at the end of business today. For now I really dont know what to do.
Re: Who Else Got This Message. by digitalbabalawo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
ggoldmine:

Oga na scam.
Re: Who Else Got This Message. by ggoldmine(f): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Dontquit:

This is how there email add look like,I just got a mail from them this evening.

It's not a corporate mail. Guess it's scam.

(1) (Reply)

FCMB Recruitment August 2018 / Leadway Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Fcda Vs Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.