Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,004 members, 7,939,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Rapper Phyno Set To Drop A New Tune Titled “one Chance” Featuring Kranium - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Phyno Set To Drop A New Tune Titled “one Chance” Featuring Kranium (461 Views)

Nigerian Rapper Phyno Shocks The World - Buys 20 Houses / Fan Said Rapper Phyno Resemble A Dog See Picture / Rapper Phyno Shocked To Meet His Twin In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Phyno Set To Drop A New Tune Titled “one Chance” Featuring Kranium by Tonyking9ja: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigerian indegenous rapper, Phyno is set to drop yet another street banger featuring Atlantic Records artist, Kranium and this new banger is titled “Once Chance”.

We anticipate yet another hit from the hit make himself and we surely can’t wait for this one to drop before his 3rd studio album will be out.

Music actually produced by prolific producer, Kezyklef.

See the artwork to the track Phyno posted to his fans some minutes ago on his official Instagram page;

In his post announcing the soon to be released song, he wrote: “Special vibes for my special people!!! New music out soon!!! ONE CHANCE ft @kranium prod by @kezyklef X

I personally can’t wait for this!

Post credit: http://365mediahub.com/2018/03/28/rapper-phyno-set-to-drop-a-new-tune-titled-one-chance-featuring-kranium/

Re: Rapper Phyno Set To Drop A New Tune Titled “one Chance” Featuring Kranium by mazimee(m): 1:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
I naghi ahu Dimkpa, I nu isi Ego cool
Re: Rapper Phyno Set To Drop A New Tune Titled “one Chance” Featuring Kranium by Hovakid(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
I know the music will be hot music phyno fino "isi ego"

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Share Photos Of His Wife, Shouting 'happy Birthday To This Angel Of Mine' / Bbnaija; What Will Stop Miracle From Winning The #45m / BBNAIJA: Nina Becomes Head Of House As Other Housemates Rejects Cee-c "Watch"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.