Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,158 members, 7,880,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

Singer Brymo Pictured Playing A Giant Piano Under A Lagos Bridge [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Brymo Pictured Playing A Giant Piano Under A Lagos Bridge [photo] (565 Views)

Lady Drags Nigerian Singer Brymo On Twitter, Reveals How She Was Raped / DJ Enimoney Pictured Playing With Olamide's Child / Nigerian Singer Brymo, Performs Unclad In The U.K (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Brymo Pictured Playing A Giant Piano Under A Lagos Bridge [photo] by Tonyking9ja: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Nigerian afro music pop star, Brymo who was popularly known for his hit singles like Oleku, Ara, Cheap wine, Eko, Grandpa and so on is the present trend both on social media and real life as he was pictured playing a heavy piano under a Lagos bridge.

To my surprise, I can clearly see ges wearing a short pant that looks exactly like ladies G-String panties and I seriously don’t understand what’s going on or what is about to happen, the afro music sensation is a man of many people as I know myself and this picture of him has been getting too many attentions on Twitter, IG and so on.

However, this man needs Interview in other to know what was his intention in doing so.

Below is the intriguing photo of him under the bridge playing the giant piano.

More photos: http://365mediahub.com/2018/03/28/singer-brymo-pictured-playing-a-giant-piano-under-a-lagos-bridge-photo

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gives Out 2 Months Old Iphone / Bbnaija 2018: I’ve Fallen Stupidly For Teddy A – Bambam / Actress Omoni Oboli Celebrate Son Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.