Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,454 members, 7,878,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

Omoni Oboli Goes Blonde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli Goes Blonde (654 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli Goes Blonde by MissEdified(f): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
As she counts down to her 40th birthday,actress and producer,Omoni Oboli has been churning out pics,one at a time to mark it .

Today,she shared this photo rocking a blonde wig and we absolutely love it.

http://newshelm.ng/omoni-oboli-goes-blonde/

cc lalasticlal mynd44

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes Blonde by HungerBAD: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
To the OP

You said WE love it?I have nothing against her personally, and actually celebrate and respect her achievements,but the WOW factor in me just refused to be WOWED by anything here.

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes Blonde by Arsenalholic(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
K
Re: Omoni Oboli Goes Blonde by Thewesterner(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
HungerBAD:
To the OP

You said WE love it?I have nothing against her personally, and actually celebrate and respect her achievements,but the WOW factor in me just refused to be WOWED by anything here.
Same here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli Goes Blonde by finnestdope(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2018
I stopped being moved by celebrity related whatever a very long time ago

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji May Not Marry Anytime Soon” – Controversial Blogger Kemi Olunloyo / Kiss Daniel Promise To Feature On Artiste Song If He Gets 20k Retweet On Twitter / Anthony Joshua Is $20m Richer After Defeating Joseph Parker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.