Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,860 members, 7,889,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! (2012 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Pancs(m): 8:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
I really need to help a sister who is stocked in a marriage that is about to bring shame and sorrow to her life. According to her she has been suspecting that her husband was seeing another woman and Her suspicion was confirmed when she called a number her man regularly dialled. To cut the long story short :this man has owned up that he is having an affair and is planning to marry her into the house. This is a man that has 3 Kids already whom he struggles to take care of. The family wants to take the issue up, if he must marry a second wife then he must pledge to take care of his first family. The question is, which appropriate authority can one report this matter to for prompt legal action?

1 Like

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by sunnymighty(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pancs:
I really need to help a sister who is stocked in a marriage that is about to bring shame and sorrow to her life. According to her she has been suspecting that her husband was seeing another woman and Her suspicion was confirmed when she called a number her man regularly dialled. To cut the long story short :this man has owned up that he is having an affair and is planning to marry her into the house. This is a man that has 3 Kids already whom he struggles to take care of. The family wants to take the issue up, if he must marry a second wife then he must pledge to take care of his first family. The question is, which appropriate authority can one report this matter to for prompt legal action?

Ministry of Women Affairs and Poverty Alleviation.

3 Likes

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by thorpido(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Didn't they marry legally?
What happened to traditional,registry/court and white wedding?

2 Likes

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by ifyalways(f): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
Report him for wanting to marry another wife or to get him sign child support documents?

Which state are they at?

2 Likes

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Built2last: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Pancs:

Report to do what exactly. To seize his prick? He is a grown man with logic And responsible for his actions. If the wife can't bear it. She should take a walk. No need for drama

2 Likes

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by greatnaija01: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
MIND YOUR BLADY BUSINESS..... else when they sort themselves out... YOU WILL BE THE ENEMY.

Leave the matter alone and walk away.

Pancs:

1 Like

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Nellychinma20(f): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
The due process advocate (DPA).

He would never give it a second thought after they follow him up legally .
Just go to Facebook and search for the group .
Its managed by Emeka ugwuonye

4 Likes

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
To report what?

That he is your husband? Or that he is going to be her husband too?

1 Like

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by powerkey: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
No court of law can or will prevent the man from having a second wife period.
The woman should check her character... by the way, op what are you to the woman?

Are you sure you're not part of the reason the man want to take a second wife?

1 Like

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Pancs(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
thorpido:
Didn't they marry legally?
What happened to traditional,registry/court and white wedding?
They did all that except court marriage
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Pancs(m): 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
ifyalways:
Report him for wanting to marry another wife or to get him sign child support documents?

Which state are they at?
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Pancs(m): 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
To sign child support documents
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Pancs(m): 11:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
Built2last:

Report to do what exactly. To seize his prick? He is a grown man with logic And responsible for his actions. If the wife can't bear it. She should take a walk. No need for drama
But how can she catarrh for 3 kids without a gainful employment? She is not trying to stop him but make sure he takes responsibility of the kids he brought on earth and not go on to deceive another girl to put her a family way to suffer.
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Pancs(m): 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
ifyalways:

Which state are they at?
Anambra
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by sekundosekundo: 2:12am On Mar 29, 2018
Pancs:

But how can she catarrh for 3 kids without a gainful employment? She is not trying to stop him but make sure he takes responsibility of the kids he brought on earth and not go on to deceive another girl to put her a family way to suffer.

Report him to Buhari.
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by ifyalways(f): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Pancs:

Anambra
Oh, she will have to go to Awka :
https://anambrastate.gov.ng/ministry/mosw

But, let her try to involve families first. Her family and family can have a PEACEFUL meeting and have him agree on child support. If that fails then she goes to Awka. I hope they were married properly?
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Pancs(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2018
ifyalways:

Oh, she will have to go to Awka :
https://anambrastate.gov.ng/ministry/mosw

But, let her try to involve families first. Her family and family can have a PEACEFUL meeting and have him agree on child support. If that fails then she goes to Awka. I hope they were married properly?
she has involved families and am a member of her family . they are properly married. Plz where at Awka?
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by thorpido(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Pancs:

They did all that except court marriage
If the family can sort them out and reach an agreement,then they should.
She may have to go to court to get legal settlement.
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by LadySarah: 11:32am On Mar 29, 2018
Pancs:

Pls search for DPA on facebook and register with them.
Tell them whatsup.last last the husband go humble

1 Like

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by ifyalways(f): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pancs:
she has involved families and am a member of her family . they are properly married. Plz where at Awka?
Click on the link you quoted. And check the contact/address
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by odysey: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
powerkey:
No court of law can or will prevent the man from having a second wife period.

The woman should check her character...
by the way, op what are you to the woman?

Are you sure you're not part of the reason the man want to take a second wife?

the courts can if they did a registry wedding

that's y lots of guys avoid it
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by AuroraB(f): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Built2last:

grin grin grin
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by powerkey: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
odysey:

the courts can if they did a registry wedding

that's y lots of guys avoid it

I served in the judicially for many years before I resigned...

I repeat, no court of law can prevent a man from having a second wife if he so wish....
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by odysey: 11:05am On Mar 30, 2018
powerkey:

I served in the judicially for many years before I resigned...

I repeat, no court of law can prevent a man from having a second wife if he so wish....

a friend got married recently via registery He mentioned to me a 15yr sentence in the law if another wife is married!
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Shugarlord213: 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dude let the man marry another woman

Of course what is the woman actually bringing to the table except popping out babies of which the man can go to a orphanage home and get more cute babies

Even I will advice the man to do a DNA tests on those three children I can bet two of the three are not his.. he is struggling to feed other men children given birth to by his so called wife

And also who are you to poke nose into another man marriage, can’t you mind your business. Since you like naija ladies who obviously feeds and depends on men for crayons to paint their face, marry yours and leave a man’s marriage

I think you are having relations with that woman, with the way you carry the matter for head

I hate asslickers and poosie nighas
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Methodist4ever(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Prayer can solve this.
She should table it before our God in prayer

1 Like

Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Shugarlord213: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Pancs:

GUY IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. If e day worry you, go marry the badluck woman and father the kids
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Pancs(m): 1:12am On Apr 01, 2018
I have registered but my reg is yet to be confirmed. It's 3days now.
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Pancs(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2018
Methodist4ever:
Prayer can solve this.
She should table it before our God

in prayer
Yes my dear, I agree with you, we have being praying over it. Plz i beg you to join us tnku
Re: A Sister Needs Help, Urgently Please! by Shugarlord213: 11:06am On Apr 01, 2018
ASSLIckers everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Help The Girl I Love Is Bi-sexual. / My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate / Quality Bedding And Duvet Set At Affordable Price S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.