Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,750 members, 7,969,200 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

Another One!!!! Gingsblog All The Way - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another One!!!! Gingsblog All The Way (272 Views)

Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi / After Welcoming His 3rd Son, Wizkid Announces More Babies On The Way / 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another One!!!! Gingsblog All The Way by gingsblog(f): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2018
VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD

To every hustler there is a pay day, to every race there is a finish line and to every greatness there is a beginning.

I want to specially give all glory to God Almighty who made today a reality, it is crystal clear to me now that he is the rhyme to every of my beat.

It has been one of my dreams but today God made it a reality. Today Gingsblog (SoulWrite) was presented with an award "THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD" not because we merited it but because God made it possible.

Today we recorded 50 Countries and 5 Continents and we are still counting, a feat many has been longing to meet and we are just 1 year and few months old. It can only be God.

I won't forget to specially tender my undiluted and unambiguous appreciation to my family and team : Zainy, Empress Jin, Ayor, Phile, Crazie Queen who have all been there for me and the blog, even when I wanted to give up, they dragged me until I became stable and sound again. Without them, this success wouldn't have been made possible.

To all my friends all over the world, my fans, subscribers and followers who on daily basis has never allowed me to feel lonely, for all your supports in making sure that SoulWrite becomes a global name and a force to reckon with in blog world, for your advice on ways to make the blog better and for inspiring me and making this award possible, I have searched for words to express my gratitude but couldn't find none, I love you is not enough but I can't find a better word to use so let me use it, I LOVE YOU ALL.

To my Koko, words aren't enough to say I love you for all the nights you stayed awake with me, for all the times you sacrificed just to make sure I become the best. You're my personal therapist and I can't love you any less

To the World Bloggers Community, I say thank you for this prestigious award and thank you for recognizing my blog. I love you and will continue to give my very best to the world at large.

I Humbly Dedicate This Award To God Almighty Who Best Deserved It

I humbly dedicate this award to God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Arsène Wenger Finally Set To Depart Arsenal / The Mouth Ordour / PR Guru Cum Writer, Don Saint Declares Intention To Run For Presidency 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.