Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,141 members, 7,890,850 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:53 PM

A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) (24281 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In India (Photo) / Fake Nigerian Professor Caught With Cocaine In India (Photo) / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by SoNature(m): 1:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
imitateMe:
She is from the "adventurous people" of Nigeria. Always taking unnecessary risks. Always looking for shortcuts. They'll never learn.

Ehimen is an Edo name
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by SoNature(m): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
XVIER:
Edo and Igbo people are cut from same cloth abi what's their difference? prostitution and drugs trafficking runs through their vains we all know that.

Note: not that I'm hating I'm only stating the obvious

We know you are not hating. Kindly state your tribe
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
May [s]he whose ethnicity is without sin cast the first stone!
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by XVIER(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
SoNature:

We know you are not hating. Kindly state your tribe
already stated it earlier go through the pages
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by petenweke: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
You this girl again?
It was just yesterday you arrived from Libya eh?
This curse no go leave you?
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by martineverest(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
gloria34:
I tot u guys are 1? grin
urhobo and itsekiri aren't the same
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nwaohafia1: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
johnnyvid:
oh my God, oloshos business no dey boom again, Na drugs business dey cool now. lol. Na death sentence straight for this lady.

The drug dealers may have set her up. Had it been she scaled through, they will collect it from her.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by johnnyvid(m): 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

The drug dealers may have set her up. Had it been she scaled through, they will collect it from her.
yea, she may think that line.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
XVIER:
Na them

Who is dem?
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
imitateMe:
She is from the "adventurous people" of Nigeria. Always taking unnecessary risks. Always looking for shortcuts. They'll never learn.

Who are the adventurous people of Nigeria
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
superior1:
Even their women? lipsrsealed

Which women?
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by rigarmortis: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
XVIER:
what face? Ibadan blood don't do such go and ask incase you don't know.

Ibadan blood won't do it. When there are still enough heads to be harvested in Ogbomosho. They are too scared to risk their own lives, but cut the head of one unfortunate teenager? No problem.

Ibadan blood for you
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by brownhawk: 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
ODVanguard:
At this rate, India will soon start profiling Nigerians entering the country as potential drug mules. undecided
they should do so.as well as tag a flat head as a good description
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by imitateMe(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Who are the adventurous people of Nigeria
Veli veli good question. Clap for ya self.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
ODVanguard:
At this rate, India will soon start profiling Nigerians entering the country as potential drug mules. undecided
For every Nigerian criminal? There are hundreds of Nigerians legitimately living in India or visiting India annually.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
imitateMe:

Veli veli good question. Clap for ya self.

Good.

I actually thought u had something to say.
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by odigbosky(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
rampantlover:
Anywhere they go they are a disgrace and nuisance. Even their women are catching up.

Trust me you are a fool....
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by odigbosky(m): 6:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
gloria34:
I tot u guys are 1? grin
no mind am...
Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by HoodBillionaire: 6:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
d biggest
i'm your

Re: A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
send her ass to jail...idiots disgracing Nigeria up and down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Enugu Police Took My Friend & Girlfriend Away After They Found iPhone With Him" / How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos / Yahoo Plus: My Money Ritual Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.