Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,830 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 AM

Unity Is Quite Different From Peaceful Coexistence - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Unity Is Quite Different From Peaceful Coexistence (257 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Don Moen: Enugu Is Nice, Calm And Peaceful / Killings: CAN Peaceful Protest In Kaduna In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unity Is Quite Different From Peaceful Coexistence by seiyefajohn(m): 4:54am On Mar 29, 2018
OUR AMALGAMATION SITUATION:
Unity is quite different from peaceful coexistence; this should be because unity emerges naturally, while the other (peaceful coexistence) is coined physically.
A united people live as equals—effortlessly. While on the stable of peaceful coexistence, the people live together compromising, avoiding, and tolerating one another.
Unity is characterized by genuine love, affection, understanding, and collectiveness (oneness); sometime due to roots like same background, tribe, religion, geographical location—region, politics, ethnicity etc.
While on the other hand, peaceful coexistence is a product of coercive and corrosive legislation designed to bring people to harmonize, dwell, mingle and trade together.
On like unity, obedience to the law is paramount to the sustenance and maintenance of the peaceful coexistence system.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Value Of Your Life? / My Easter Is Real,no I Am Not April Fooled Happy Easter / ....my Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.