Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors (40077 Views)

My Experience Entering CMS To Ajah Bus In Lagos - Conductors Are Indeed Crazy / The Types Of Conductors You'll Meet In Lagos Or Any City( Meme Collection ) / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jentle244:
6. the ones whose armpit is the true definition of armPIT

Like someone said...

You wouldn't know how difficult life is,until a bus conductor puts his armpit over your face while collecting his money

Lord Have Mercy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by jaytime(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
What of those ones that always shout no change o, enter with your change o where as they have all the change in this world to go round?
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jentle244:
3. the ones who don't like fat women
that Was How One Conductor Told A Fat Woman that She Must pay For Two Sit
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by macdammy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Conductor work has one of the toughest requirements before u can do the job.

It requires mental and physical alertness.

You must be mentally and physically sound.
na for lagos u go see where conductor knw maths pass maths teachers... Kikiki

2 Likes

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by engrjacuzzi: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Those who dress nice and smell good, but wear wrist watches that don't work are part of d problems we have in Nigeria.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by iluvmyurhoboboy(f): 2:48am On Apr 06, 2018
quote author=Jentle244 post=66251774]2. the ones who escaped yabaleft[/quote]

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by iluvmyurhoboboy(f): 2:50am On Apr 06, 2018
Jentle244:
10. the ones with 5g mouth odour

Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by babafirst(m): 5:44am On Apr 06, 2018
lwkmddddd.Rib cracking but factual.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by kuuljay(m): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2018
Entered a bus and played my fair jeje
When I alerted to leave conductor accosted me that I have not paid,if you see the raking!!! I had to pay again cos the guy was ready to ruffle me,meanwhile I was wearing whites
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by mylifeisagift(m): 9:02am On Apr 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Benin conductors will never have change.
Those clowns! Telling you "Laho" instead of giving u change
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by joespiceman(m): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2018
you nailed it bro. keep it up
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by boyjo: 10:17am On Apr 06, 2018
Jentle244 Really nice.
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by bossperry(m): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2018
emeijeh:
Benin conductors will never have change.

i swear grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by Obdk: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2018
joshrare:

Conductors generally are Chelsea fans...

..come and beat me,
I am on my bed...

nobody is beating you. its a fact all conductors and agberos re chelsea fans..

they re Chelsea fc fans
and
Chelsea london gin fans
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
Rubbiish:
Chai!!! See this big man wan deceive us...
Na true baba cheesy
Re: Different Types Of Nigerian Conductors by Juliette3Ken(f): 5:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
That's right.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Malawi VP Chilima, 9 Others Disappears From Radar (Photos) / Enugu First Flyover Was Badly Planned & Implemented (Video) / 5 Things That Will Occur If Danfo Buses Are Phased Out In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.